Scent

Boys Scare Me

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE^^

 

 

Chapter

Sehun blinked and shot up from where he was on the bed, “What?!”  Luhan took a deep breath, “We found her… she was right under our nose this entire time… its Hyun Shik!”

“Are you sure?”

“Sehun! All the signs are there! Of course Hyun Shiks the girl we’ve imprinted on…” he sighed and straighten his posture, “We have to bring her to the Elders…”

“No.”  Luhan furrowed his eyes, “No?”

“We can’t… not yet…”

“But…”

“We can’t!” Sehun screamed his eyes changing its colors.  Luhan snarled, “You can’t control what I do… even if you don’t want to, I do and will.”  Sehun bared his teeth, but then shook his head sitting back down on the bed before turning to Luhan, “How do we explain to her…”

“The Elders will know,” Luhan’s expression softened, “Anyways are you packed?”  Sehun blinked and furrowed his eyebrows, “Packed? For what?”

“You know were going to Kris’s house to stay over.”

:Really? Why didn’t I know anything about this?” Sehun pouted.  Luhan sighed, “Kris texted all of us…”

“He did?” Sehun grabbed his phone and face-palmed himself.  Luhan shook his head, “You should go hurry and get a note… I’ll go pack for you.”  Sehun nodded and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~

Sehun went inside the teachers office and saw that none of the teachers were at their desk… well none except Ms. Park, who was currently drooling on her desk; he timidly walked over and tapped her shoulder, “Ms. Park?”

Ms. Park murmured something about beating some child and as she straightened herself she slammed her hands on the desk and stared at Sehun, “What you want?”  Sehun gulped and rubbed his napped, “I just need a note… my eomma wants me to go home for the weekend.”  Ms. Park continued to glare at him before wiping with the back of her hand, “And why should I give you a note?”

“Because,” Sehun looked around the room and then at her desk in which her phone suddenly and he saw a picture of you and Ms. Park on the lock screen; he bit his lip and sighed before looking at Ms. Park, “I took Hyun Shik home every time…”

“You take him home? What do you mean?” Ms. Park asked completely intrigued.  Sehun smiled, “Well like one time he fell asleep in a Boba café and as well as yesterday when he was at a park…”

“Here!” Ms. Park yelled as she ed a note in front of his face.  Sehun blinked and picked the note out of her hands before saying thanks and ran out the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You got the note?” Luhan asked as soon as Sehun got back into the room; Sehun nodded and then grabbed the handle of the already packed luggage.  Luhan looked around and sighed, “We’re meeting in Chanyeol’s and Kais room… we’re going together.”  Sehun said nothing and walked out; Luhan bit his lip and took a look at your spot before following Sehun out the door.

~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~

“You speak Japanese?!” Yuuki smiled and quickly took his hand, “Finally! Someone besides Hei Ryung I can communicate with… wait,” she leaned away from him, “How do you know Hei Ryung?”  Key sighed and retracted his hand to put in his pocket, “I’ve known her for quite a long time… I think.”  You lifted and eyebrow and Yuuki tilted her head, “You think?”

“Yea… I’m not sure if she’s the Hei Ryung I was thinking of though,” he smiled sheepishly, “There’s many Hei Ryungs in our country.”

“Mo… that’s true, I guess,” Yuuki nodded and then wrapped her arm around your shoulder, “But my Hei Ryung is unique.  But still how do you know my Hei Ryung?”  Key smiled, “We’ve met at a café when she was with one of my friends.”   Yuuki nodded and before she could ask more questions, you shrugged Yuuki off before turning her, “Can you… never mind you wouldn’t understand anyways,” you walked away from her and then started speaking to Key in Korean, “Can I see a kid picture of you?”  Key blinked, but obliged taking out his wallet and showing what is in it.  You looked at the picture, “Looks the same,” you murmured to yourself and then looked at Key, “Do you have a family picture?”

“I-I,” he looked down before looking back at you biting his lip, “I do, but it’s at my house.”

“Can you show me?”  Key widened his eyes and gulped, “Y-your friend…”  You turned and saw Yuuki pouting and tapping her foot impatiently and then looked at the sky which was darkening quickly, “Next time then…” you looked at him, “Please show me next time,” you turned around to leave.

“What was that all about?” Yuuki asked as she linked arms with yours walking away, waving at Key before leaving completely out of his sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well here it is!” Yuuki said as she presented the apartment complex as soon as they arrived, waving her hands for effect.  “You know we should have gone to my oniis house to get me some clothes.”

“Oh you could just borrow mine!” without another word she grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside.

She knocked the appropriate door and a boy with big eyes opened it, “Ah Yuuki…” his eyes widened when he saw you, “And you are?”

“I’m Hei Ryung… Yuuki’s friend,” you said curtly before Yuuki dragged you inside.  “Kyungsoo, can my friend stay here for tonight?” Yuuki asked and then looked at you.  “What?”

“Translate!”  You rolled your eyes and turned to Kyungsoo who looked utterly confused, “She asked if I can stay over tonight.”  Kyungsoo his lips and furrowed his eyebrows, “Uh…”

“We’ll just stay in my room!”

“She says that we’ll just stay in her room,” you relied the message and Kyungsoo sighed and nodded, “I guess, but absolutely do not come out… I will bring in snacks when I deem acceptable, ara.”  You relied the message to her and she smiled brightly and nodded, taking your hand and dragging you to her room.

“I don’t know why we can’t just stay out, but whatever,” Yuuki said as soon as you closed the door and then sat on the bed.  Yuuki jumped on it and then looked at you, “I’m glad you can stay and sleep here with me… looking like you!” she smiled and then sat up and took her finger to the edge of your wig before twirling it, “I wish you still had long hair though… it was so pretty.”

“Would you shut up,” you smiled slightly and pushed her playfully.  She pouted and then went to her luggage, digging inside before tossing you clothes.  You caught it and sighed, changing into them as if no one was there; you grimaced slightly, “I really don’t like this… don’t you have some sweats I could put on as well?”

“Why? I gave you a nightgown… you sleep in a nightgown,” Yuuki replied cheekily.  You rolled your eyes and put your hands on your hips, “But I need pants under to feel secure… if you don’t have sweats just give me shorts.”  Yuuki pouted, “Fine.”  She dug into her bag once more and threw you a pair of shorts in which you immediately put on and then collapsed on the bed with ease, “Now that’s better.”

“It better be,” Yuuki replied and then laid beside you turning herself slightly to face your side- profile, “Now tell me, ALL that went on while you were here.”

~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~

‘Knock Knock’  Kyungsoo sighed and went to get the door, “Stinkin’ hyungs making me do everything around here… I should have just stay at the dorms and life would be so much simpler,” he opened the door revealing 9 members of his pack, “Come on in.”

“Where are the others?” Luhan asked as the others bombarded their way to the couches, collapsing on them as if they’ve been walking for days with no food and little water.  “Kris and Xiumin hyung said they’ll be here soon, but I don’t know exactly…” the door opened revealing two males.  Kyungsoo sighed, “They’re here.”

Luhan nodded and sat next to Sehun, who was sniffing the air; Luhan did the same thing and then turned to Sehun, putting a hand on his, “Do you smell that?”

“Yea… I do it smells like…”

“Exactly.  Do you think she’s...”  Sehun shook his head, “Impossible.”  They quickly turned their attention to Kris, who cleared his throat, “Is everyone listening?”

“Ne!” they all responded lazily and Kris nodded, “Ok, well everyone knows the Bangtan Boys right?” he didn’t even wait for a response before he continued, “I want everyone to keep an eye out for them, find out what their planning as well as their allies.  For this weekend I want you to at least figure out what they’re doing as well as tried to find B.A.P’s new hide-out, since when I went to check their old hide-out; it was completely deserted.”

“Also, if I may add, the leader in Super Junior will come here tomorrow at this time with his most trusted advisor, so that maybe we will be able to form an alliance with them,” Xiumin finished off.

There was silence and after a couple of minutes Jongin spoke, “So… why do we have to do this?”  After the question was asked they have been a few face-palms before Kris spoke again, “Just because.”   And that is exactly the reason people faced- palmed themselves since they knew the answer Kris was going to give.

Xiumin leaned over to Kyungsoo, “Did the Yuuki girl leave?” he whispered really quietly in hopes the others wouldn’t hear, since everyone’s senses are getting stronger.  Kyungsoo turned to him and shook his head, “No, she’s in the room.”

Xiumin nodded and then took a deep breath; he furrowed his eyes, “What is that smell?” he said loudly and everybody started sniffing.  “It smells like… some random person,” Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and then sniffed again, “And Hyun Shik?”

“Hyun Shik? You mean Hwa Hyun Shik, my student?” Kris asked furrowing his eyebrows wondering how in the world is your scent here, but then he shook his head, “Since he rooms with Hyun Shik, Sehun has his scent.”  Everybody nodded and then Chanyeol tilted his head, “What the other scent then? My nose is hurting!”

Everybody rolled their eyes and Kris looked at Xiumin who tilted his head towards a room; Kris smiled slightly and then turned to the others, “Everybody…”

“Kris Hyung, why are our senses high again? We usually weren’t able to sense things for the last couple of years, but why all of a sudden we are able to?” Tao asked interrupting Kris.  Kris was about to say something but then closed his mouth, wondering too why they are able to sense.  He looked at the others for explanations and Baekhyun stood up.  “Isn’t the day coming?”

“The day?!” Suho jumped up from his slumber, which was on the coffee table, and stared at Baekhyun, “The day is near?!”  Kris looked at Baekhyun, “When is the day?”

“I believe it’s just before the mating season.”

“Wait wait hold on,” Chen held out his hands in a calming matter, “The Elders said that our senses will be stronger because our imprints are near…”

“Yes, but not everyone has imprinted,” Baekhyun pointed out, “And so that can only mean the day is near.”  He turned to Luhan, “Do some calculations; if we all just started having our senses increase today; how far is the day?”  Luhan bit his lip in concentration, “It will come in a week’s time.”

“I’ll get your reason for absence done by then, but how long will it be this time?” Kris asked sitting down on the arm chair.  “I believe it will only be for three months since mating season is in four months,” Baekhyun replied.

“How is that possible?!” Xiumin exclaimed, “Some of us still need to be imprinted and some of us still need to find our imprints!”

“To be honest the only people who really need to imprint are you and Kris hyung, and the one who needs to find is Luh…” Jongin stopped himself as he remembered the horrendous thing that has happened to two members in his pack; he coughed slightly, “The rest of us are still pups… the next mating season are for Suho, Lay, and Baekhyun hyung.  But that isn’t until next year.”

“We will have to speak to the Elders…” Kris thought for a moment, “Let’s go now, I will contact them and tell them we are coming for an emergency meeting.  Put your luggage in a room and wait from there until I inform you to move.” With that he went to make a call.

Everybody went up, well except Suho in which Chen lifted up to his shoulder, “There are only three rooms in this house, excluding the one that’s only for Kris, so we…”

“There will only be two,” Kyungsoo interrupted Baekhyun and he furrowed his eyebrows, “What are you talking about? There a room over there and then your guys rooms… I know how to count… I’m a dorm manager,” Baekhyun smiled and then attached himself to Chanyeol, “And one of my roommates is going to be this guy!”

Kyungsoo looked at Xiumin for some help and Xiumin sighed, “That’s Kris’s Man cave, no one is allowed to entered without permission from Kris himself, so that is why now only two rooms are available for sleeping.”  Xiumin looked at Kyungsoo, who gave him a subtle thumbs up on making a good excuse.

Baekhyun pouted, “Fine.”

“Why in the world does Kris get everything?” Jongin complained as he grabbed Sehun, pulling him into Kyungsoo’s room followed by Luhan and Tao; leaving Suho, Chen, Lay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol to follow Xiumin to his room.

They set out the futons and place their luggage next to their sleeping places, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Tao began a deep discuss and Luhan and Sehun slipped out of the room.

As soon as the closed the door and were on the couches, Luhan said, “I’m going to tell the leaders we found her.”

“What? We can’t… we…” Sehun widened his eyes slightly.  “We have to… it’s now or never! Sehun don’t you get it… the day is near and after that it’s mating season! We won’t have another chance!”

“You mean you won’t! My mating season isn’t near, yours is!” Sehun exclaimed, “We have the same imprint, yet different mating seasons…” Sehun sighed and rubbed his face, “That shows that she will end up with you.”  Luhan bit his lip and placed a hand on Sehun’s shoulder, “We don’t know… we are still pups, and we barely listened to our lessons.  That’s why we need to tell the Elders.”  Sehun nodded and then his ears perked up; Luhan’s did as well and they stared to follow the noise until a hand was placed on both of their shoulders; they turned and saw Kyungsoo staring at them.  “We are leaving now,” he coughed and dragged them away from the door they were approaching.

“Hey guys I’m going to stay back for a while I’ll meet you there,” Kyungsoo called out as he made his way behind the counter.  Kris and Xiumin nodded as they knew he was going to make something for Yuuki to eat while they were gone, but the others looked at him utterly confused.  “We could wait for you…”

“No, just go.  It’s going to take me awhile,” Kyungsoo immediately said and then Xiumin started screaming at everybody to come or he’s going to shove baseball bat up their a**.  There was a moment of silence before everybody shuffled off out the door, knowing the crazy Xiumin would never kid about something that involved something sporty, even if it is stuffing a baseball bat up someone’s ; he had done that before and let’s just say it wasn’t pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo was making food and the smell invaded the whole flat.  He walked over to the door and knocked and then opened after he heard a slight come in.  He walked inside and smiled as he saw you two playing a board game in which Yuuki won and you ended up putting her in a headlock, “You cheater!” you yelled as you rubbed her hair with your fist.  “I didn’t cheat I didn’t cheat! Kyungsoo help me!” Yuuki called out.

“He can’t understand you,” you sighed and then let go of her before looking at Kyungsoo, “What is…” you sniffed, “That smell?!”  Kyungsoo smiled, “I made you two some food; come to the kitchen.”  You nodded and then grabbed Yuuki, pulling her to the kitchen counter before sitting down.  “After you to two eat, make sure you get ready; you know use the bathroom or brush your teeth and stuff.  I’ll make sure I’ll be here first, but you need to finish before we come back.”  You relied the message to Yuuki and she nodded and then furrowed her eyebrows before smiling sheepishly at you, “You have a toothbrush right?”

“Why would I? I don’t even have clothes?” you gritted your teeth and then looked at Kyungsoo, “Do you have extra toothbrushes?”  Kyungsoo nodded and pointed to a room, “If you go in my room and then the first cabinet on the right of the door, there will be some toothbrushes inside.”  He walked over to the door, “If you don’t mind can you do the dishes as well… bye.” Then he left.

You again relied what he said to Yuuki and the Yuuki smiled, “So… you have a tutor and a roommate… Sehun and Luhan I remember.”  You nodded, wondering why in the world she’s bringing it up again.  “And you’re not that frightened by boys, am I right?”

“I still hate them, as I said before, but I could tolerate them although it took me months… I still end up hurting my roommate though since every night mostly he gets on my bed and wraps his arms around me,” you shuddered slightly.  Yuuki smiled as you did the same thing when you explained the first time and then she asked, “How’s your onii and onee?”  You put your chopsticks down and heaved a sigh, “I don’t know… my onee calls every now and then, but her news is always something to do with…” you paused as your phone started ringing; you pulled it out from your pocket and answered, “Yeobos…”

“HEI RYUNG!”  You widened your eyes at your unnis voice as if she’s been crying, “Unni, what’s wrong?”

“I-it’s o-oppa!” she exclaimed through the receiver and you furrowed your eyebrows, “What happened?”

“H-he… it’s been days since he came home… and you know how he’s been coming home with bruises and scars lately…”

“I’m sure he’s fine,” you said calmly although your mind was going crazy, “He’s a grown man after all.”

“I know! But I just found out that he’s in the hospital! Dr. Lee called me today!” she sniffed and then said, “I want you to come… he needs surgery…”

“I can’t… you know I hate the hospital, and…”

“But he’s your oppa! Hei Ryung grow a ing heart! Do you know how worried oppa was every time you landed in the hospital or if you just had a simple breathing problem?! He’s worried for you every day of your life and he loves you so much, but you… you can’t even grow some guts and visit the only person besides me, who loves you more than the world.” There was silence and then Bora quickly said, “Omo, Hei Ryung I didn’t mean…”

“Wish oppa well for me,” was all you said before ending the call.  You were in a deep thought before Yuuki spoke, “Hey are you ok?” she asked as she put a hand on your shoulder.  You nodded and smiled slightly before stuffing your face with food.  Yuuki did the same, but kept looking at you occasionally, wondering what just happened.

You both finished the food and washed the dishes in silence and then Yuuki led you to the room to get the toothbrush, “Wow! Look at all those suitcases,” Yuuki laughed as they entered; you nodded and tilted your head at a familiar suitcase, but thought nothing of it as you sat down on one of the futons as Yuuki looked for the toothbrushes.

“You ok?”  You looked up and nodded again.  Yuuki sighed and sat in front of you, “I know you’re not, even if I can’t speak Korean I know that the phone call was depressing, so tell me what’s wrong?”  And that’s when you broke down, tears falling and not even bothering to wipe them away; Yuuki started to panic, although she’s the one that pushed it, and quickly embraced you, “It’s ok Hei Ryung… it’s ok…” she cooed as she rubbed your hair soothingly.

After minutes of crying she pulled away, “We should probably get ready for bed hmm?”  You nodded and she grabbed your hand pulling you out of the room.

You both got ready and laid on the bed, Yuuki hugging you so tightly that you couldn’t even breathe.  You heaved a sigh, “Yuuki can you…”

“Hei Ryung, I know this is not the right time to ask, but…”

“I don’t feel like talking about that phone…”

No, I mean… where did you get that bruise?”

~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~

“Is there a reason unto which you called this meeting?” Elder Oh asked as she sat down, with another coming to sit beside her.  “Yes,” Kris replied as he sat down in his seat.  “I hope it’s a good reason,” Elder Hwang yawned as he sat down next to Elder Oh.  “We are sorry Elders, but it is important,” Kris bowed.

“Ok, tell…”

“Elder Oh, who is that next to you… I believe I never seen her before,” Xiumin interrupted, eyeing the young woman, who is seated next to Elder Oh.  Elder Oh smiled, “This here is my youngest daughter, she has just came back The Philippines.” She turned to the girl, “Say hi to the Exo Clan, Hyosung.”

The girl, Hyosung stood up from her seat and bowed to the boys, locking her eyes slightly with Xiumin’s.  “So anyways,” Elder Oh suddenly said shocking both Hyosung and Xiumin.  Hyosung sat down and Elder Oh leaned on the table, “What did you…?”

“The day is coming.”  Elder Oh blinked back and Elder Hwang pursed his lip, “And how do you know?”

“They signs were obvious.   All of our senses are coming back and yet not all of us have imprinted,” Kris sighed.  Elder Hwang ruffled his hair, “Why didn’t Elder Bo tell us?”

“Maybe cause she likes to inform us at the last minute… but I’ll contact her now and see if that is true,” Elder Oh walked away, leaving everyone in a pit of silence until they got the news.

Elder Oh returned after minutes and slumped down to her seat, “I was right that old bat was thinking of telling us later.”  Elder Hwang gasped silently, but then laughed at Luhan’s comment, “I don’t think Elder Bo is a bat; she’s an old wolf though…”

Everybody shook their head and then Elder Hwang said, “How long do we have?”

“A week she told me,” Elder Oh rested her arms on the table, “You pups have a week… I’m sure Elder Bo has contacted everyone else… the site will be announced on the day, all of you though must be here a day earlier than expected.  And as well I would recommend you, the ones who are mating this year, to find your imprints, since it will last a month before mating season, but your imprints especially Luhan’s/Sehun’s, need to visit us.”

“Elder Oh!”

“Luhan Hyu…”

“We’ve found our imprint!” Luhan quickly said interrupting Sehun from interrupting him.  Everybody around the table widened their eyes of course, except Hyosung, who has no idea what’s going on.  Elder Oh smiled, “Bring her after the day,” She looked at Sehun and her eyes softened, lips turning down, “Sehun my pup…”

“Luhan wins,” the young pup whispered, “I cannot mate till the fourth year; Luhan is mating this year.  I will not let her bare both kids… we should have only one spouse and not share with another.”

“Sehun you have to…”

“I understand,” Sehun’s face fell slightly and the rest of them sighed sadly for this young pup.  Elder Oh went over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Even you think it’s wrong Sehun; it is also right.  Luhan doesn’t have to mate this year, but his urges will be too great; we would have to restrain him until mating season is over.  We will wait till your imprint decides what to do, although we will encourage her to bare both your children so you can live.”

“…” Sehun said nothing, instead just kept his head down.  Elder Oh walked back to her sit and silence filled the room once again.  Elder Hwang sensed the tension and decided to lightened things up a bit, “So one of you has imprinted.”

“Well didn’t you say that six of house already imprinted so yea it’s not one of us, but six of us,” Luhan spoke without thinking.  Every bursted into laughing, except Sehun, and Elder Hwang shook his head, “No I mean another of you has imprinted during the short time since our last meeting.”

“Who is it Elder Hwang?” Kris asked.  “Well he’s one of them that are mating this year.”

“Is it Minseok?” Kris asked.  Elder Hwang opened his mouth until, “It’s Kris hyung.”  Every turned to see Suho holding his face with a hand.  Elder Hwang smiled and nodded, “It is Kris.”  Kris widened his eyes, “Wait! Who have I imprinted on?!”

“A fine young woman,” Elder Hwang answered before standing up, stretching, “Well it’s certainly pass this old wolfs bedtime, so I better get Elder Oh back to her husband before he rips my head off,” Elder Hwang grabbed Elder Oh and dragged her away; her daughter following in suit, but not before she took one last glance at Xiumin.

“So. ..It’s that girl in the house, isn’t it Kris?” Chen said out of nowhere.  Xiumin and Kyungsoo looked at each other before looking at Kris, who seemed a little flustered.  Chen laughed, “I mean I’m just assuming I could be wrong, but the scent couldn’t be from the millions of people we encounter and besides that scent is really strong.”

Again Xiumin and Kyungsoo looked at each other before looking at Kris who was on the brick of exploding from something they can’t put their finger on; they looked at the others and then back at each other before doing some mind voodoo and both nodded.  Xiumin coughed slightly to get the others attention and then announced, “We’ll introduce you to her tomorrow, but…” he looked at everyone who widened their eyes, especially Chen since he really didn’t think they had someone hidden in their house, “She can’t speak our language so don’t ask her multiple questions at once.  And don’t embarrass our dear leader…”

“I never agree to this,” Kris said suddenly, snapping out of shock.  “Well we did and it’s no use anymore since they know the girl is staying in the room we said was your man cave which isn’t far off since the person in there belongs to you,” Xiumin snickered and then Kyungsoo tugged on his shirt remembering that you are also there too.  “What?”

“N-nothing…” he stuttered rubbing his neck, “nothing at all!” he smiled and decided that they just all needed to rest instead.  Xiumin shrugged and then clapped his hands making a loud snap, “Ok, well let’s go!”

Everybody got up to leave except Sehun who stayed seated; Lay noticed this and touched his arm, which he immediately regret for Sehun automatically clawed him making a huge slash on his shoulder; everybody gasped and immediately Chen and Xiumin went to Lays aid while Kris and Kyungsoo held back Sehun just in case he tried to attack again.

“What the hell?! Sehun snap out of it! What the hell is wrong with you?!” Kris growled and then threw him on the floor, pinning him.  Sehun’s eyes were green and his teeth were baring; Kris turned to Kyungsoo, “Give me a pill NOW!” he howled and Kyungsoo immediately scrambled for a pill.  After a few minutes Kyungsoo pulled out a pill and gave it to Kris in which Kris then shoved it down the resisting mouth of Sehun’s.

It took a few minutes, but it felt like hours until Sehun fell limb; Kris sighed and got off of him, “Luhan carry the pup back home,” he panted rubbing his arms as it took a lot of his energy to hold Sehun down.  Luhan sighed sadly and brought Sehun on his shoulders, walking away.

“Lay are you ok?”  Lay smiled at his pack and nodded contently, “It’s just a scratch no need to be worried about it.”

“A scratch?! It’s a huge freaking gap!” Chanyeol yelled and tightened his sleeve that he ripped off to wrapped it around Lays shoulder, “He could’ve have ripped your face if he attacked higher!”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine,” Lay smiled and then looked at the descending figure of the passed out Sehun on Luhan’s shoulder, “But we should be worry about our dear pup though… he’s not himself.”

“Well considering what is too happening to them, I can see why.  It’s awful, but what I worry about the most is the decision of their imprint… all the options are terrible,” Chanyeol let out a breath and then put an arm around Lays waist, “I’ll help you walk home.”  Lay laughed, “My leg is not broken, I can still walk perfectly normal.”

“Well just to be sure,” and with that Chanyeol led Lay out, following the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody arrived and went to their appropriate rooms; Luhan placed Sehun on his futon quickly, trying to wake up the others who have arrived a half an hour before he did.  He took his spot next to Sehun and took a deep before widening his eyes, “Hyun Shik?” he sniffed and furrowed his eyes, “It smells like Hyun Shik.”  He looked at Sehun who was snuggling blanket, smiling with content; Luhan blinked, “He smells her too.”  He took a deep breath as he felt heat ran through his body by just your scent; he shook his head and turned to his other side, trying his hardest to fall asleep, he sighed as he sniffed the air once more, “It smells as if she’s been crying…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody woke up and Kyungsoo place the food he made on the counter and told everyone to get their food; he then took two plates and walked to the room knocking on the door before opening it.  He stifled a laugh as he closed the door for he saw Yuuki sprawled all over you while you were cuddling a pillow.

He placed the food down with a loud ‘clank’ which woke you up; you groggily opened your eyes and turned slightly to the sound only to widened your eyes and push Yuuki to the floor all while getting under the blanket, fixing your wig that messed up during the night, which Yuuki made you wear since she’s weary if they will come and check in.  You took the blanket off once you were prepared and glared at Kyungsoo who was stifling a slight laugh, “What are you doing here while we are sleeping? Did you even bother to knock?”

“Yes, and to answer your first question I brought you two breakfast and I need to tell Yuuki that once she’s finished getting ready to come to the living room and you too I guess, although I haven’t really told them about you, but you could serve as a translator,” Kyungsoo smiled and gestured to the two plates then leaving.  You sighed and then went across the bed to look at where Yuuki had fallen, still asleep as if nothing had happened.  You placed a hand on her cheek before slapping her hard in the face, “Wake up sleepy- head!”

Yuuki stirred and opened her eyes, “’roning,..” she slurred and then widened her eyes sitting up quickly, “Why am I on the floor?!” she grabbed her cheek, “And why does it feel that someone just punched me in the face?”

“Foods here,” you ignored her question and grabbed the plates and placed them on the bed, “Eat up.”  Yuuki beamed and completely devoured the plate of food, as she finished she looked at you with a peculiar eye, “So tell me why do you have a bruise on your neck? You fell asleep when I asked you the first time!” 

“We have to get ready, that guy said that he wanted you in the living room after,” you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and grabbed both of your plates, placing them back on the desk.  Yuuki blinked and then scavenged her luggage for clothes, throwing a pair to you and then grabbing some for herself.

After you both change you sneaked your way to the bathroom, to do all your hygiene stuff.  Yuuki grabbed your sleeve so you can face her and she fixed your wig and did a little make-up.  You rolled your eyes and smiled at her before you both head to the living room, no one was there except Kyungsoo.  He smiled, “Just sit in one of the couches they are all just getting ready!”  You lifted an eyebrow honestly wondering what the hell is going to happen and leaned your head on the armrest.

~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~

“Sehun are you alright?” Tao asked as they were changing their clothes; Sehun looked at him and nodded not saying a word, but looked over at Luhan who was also silent.  Tao noticed the tension and under his breath he started to rap to get his nerves relaxed although he knew how much Luhan hated it.  He quickly stopped when Luhan huffed and said, “Let’s go.”

They all went to together to the living room, taking small breaths as they didn’t want to overload their noses with the new intruder especially since it’s Kris’s imprint and well Kris is pretty possessive.  Once they walked in they saw two petite figures, one had long dark hair and her eyes were smiling, she looked confused and was fiddling her figures while looking at the girl next to her.  The girl next to her had long brown hair that covered her face; the three dictated that the girl was sleeping… “So… why is there two girls?” Tao asked out loud and Sehun hit him in the head.

The girl that was awake looked at them and tilted her head to the side; Kyungsoo sighed, “Ones a translator… remember Xiumin told you that the girl doesn’t speak our language… go and have a seat.”  The others nodded and obliged; Luhan and Sehun furrowed there eyebrows as they felt a tingling in their body; they were so tempted to breath with their noses, but didn’t.

The others arrived and had the same reaction as Tao, but in a quiet manner… they all tried to squeeze in one couch but some ended up on the floor, all afraid to sit next to Kris’s imprint.  “I’m going to stay over at the kitchen… my hearts getting crazy,” Chanyeol said as he got off the floor; everybody nodded wondering how he will react or even mate with his imprint if his heart always acts up.

  Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows and went to Kyungsoo, “Why is there another girl? Who is she?”

“She’s Yuuki’s friend and one that can translate for us,” Kyungsoo said simply as he took a seat next to Yuuki and Xiumin right beside him all waiting for Kris to make his grand appearance.

Kris came soon enough and sat in the arm chair, trying his best not to look in Yuuki’s direction.  Xiumin rolled his eyes and started the introduction, “Ok, so everyone this is Yuuki and she’s Japanese and also Kris’ imprint.  She can’t speak Korean, but Kyungsoo told me she has her friend who can translate for us.”

Kyungsoo looked over Yuuki and saw that you were sleeping he nudged Yuuki and motioned her to wake you up.  She smiled and lifted a hand before slapping your head; everybody stared in shock, even Kris who turned to see what the noise was.

You groaned and sat up holding your head before returning the slap to Yuuki; Yuuki pouted and then furrowed her eyes in confusion as she saw Kris stand up.  She smiled at him and he nodded and sat back down trying to hold in his blush.  The others laughed while Yuuki helped fix your hair; you looked forward and widened your eyes as you looked at Sehun, you averted your gaze, but then looked at Luhan.

Luhan and Sehun were about to say something but, “Oh… aren’t you Hei Ring or something like that… uh Hyun Shiks twin sister?” Jongin asked smiling and then he looked more closely at Yuuki, “and you…” he tilted his head pointing at her, “Aren’t you… Hyun Shik’s girlfriend?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:
Hi everyone.... it's be a while since i updated hasn't it^^  Well i made this one extra extra long since one: i didn't update for a while and two: I will be on hiatus for 2-6 months for i am moving to Texas^^  I hope you enjoy this one.... and i just want to thank those w
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8jnEjbJcOAcScRnz944zho been with me for a long time and dealt with my updating... nonupdating process and what not... i thank you for sticking with me through this time^^ I love you all^^!!!!!

Treat:

Exactly... i would also have noona mode activated^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQO6gCqLx4agC2PZ20awq

I never thought i'll say this but i want one^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqOmT8P5rca9SyBBA5qAs

Cute appa... can he be mine too^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8jnEjbJcOAcScRnz944z

Oh Zelo...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAf33OTW4ie5fjGJIawVN

Can i be the toothpick and apple... can i be anything that bonds them^^ *Creeper mode activated^^*