Hospital

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 12

“What are you doing?” Sehun snarled as he saw Luhan carrying you.  Luhan shrugged, “What does it look like; I’m putting her back to bed.”  Luhan turned to your bunk and climbed up placing you gently on your comforter.  He smiled slightly when he saw a wolf stuffie peeking out of the covers and made sure to let you hold it before he went back down.

“That’s not what I meant you know,” Sehun sighed and grabbed Luhan by the arm.  Shocked Luhan jolted back, “Where are you taking me?”  Sehun grabbed him again, “Kris wants to see ALL of us.”  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, but nodded. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2OY3EfxWwO1J66sjFQ0Q

He looked at Sehun, “I have to do something first,” Sehun looked at him confused, but shrugged and said he’ll be waiting outside the dorm. 

Luhan quickly went to your math homework and in seconds finished your work, while saying, “Just doing this so I can see how good you actuarially are.”  With that he left.

They went out of campus, into the city, and then to a flat; “Yah! Open the door!” Sehun said as he banged the door just as a young boy answered the door.  He gave out a cheeky smile, “HYUNG!” the boy said as he grabbed onto the elder, “You weren’t at our dorm I was sooo worried about you!!”

“Tao, it’s ok, I was tutoring the new kid… at his dorm,” Luhan gasped at Tao’s tight hugging, before he slightly pushed him away and entering the flat.  “How was the tutoring session?” Kris asked as Luhan entered the room; Luhan, unconsciously smiled and said, “It went fine, I guess, but he fell asleep and she only finished a few problems…”

“You call that fine,” Kris hissed, “I bet you helped her with the ones she finished.”  Luhan chuckled slightly and rubbed his nape murmuring, “And doing the rest for her…”; Kris widened his eyes, “Are you serious?”  Luhan laughed a little and then quickly went to Xiumin, who at the time is watching a soccer game, screaming and shouting for joy when his team made a goal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXR_e5I7NWCzSIBhrDkmF

“Why did you call us here, anyway?” Kai asked as he laid his body across the couch only to have Sehun sit on top of him.  Kris sighed and sat in the other coach, “I’ll tell you when Baekhyun’s here… where is…?”

“HYUNG!” Kyungsoo yelled as everybody looked his way, “GET OFF THE COUNTER!! IT’S NOT A BED!”  A person appeared behind Kris, “Looks like Suho Hyungs tired… maybe we should hurry this up.  I really don’t want to carry him home again.”

“Chen hyung, you didn’t carry him… you tricked us to carry him for you,” Tao stated as he watched Kyungsoo push Suho to the floor, not surprise that the elder is still fast asleep.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLMmLa1gYCav8_LTpoT6I

  “He Did?!” Lay, who ascended from the bathroom, asked, “Why would you do that to us?”  Before Chen could say anything, the door slammed open, and Baekhyun ran in, “Mian!! I had to deal with…” he went to Kris and clung onto him, “So, why did you call us here?”

Kris scrunched up his nose and yelled, “YOU TWO, GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!!”

“IS THAT A WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR HYUNG?!” Xiumin screamed back as he was dragged by Luhan.  Kris rolled his eyes as Chanyeol pried the clingy Baekhyun off of Kris. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR06ZCetIS_QW-tqKaDkq_

Few more minutes of nonsense and trying to wake up Suho:

“Okay, well, it came to my attention that B.A.P stole one of our clients… and that one of our own thought it was his mission to hurt them, without using his real self…” he looked at Sehun, who had his poker face.  “I’m proud that you are now able to control it, but we can’t take anymore chances… here,” Kris passed Sehun a blue pill box, “Since you are the youngest you might have the erg, to attack just like years ago...”

“I wonder where she is now,” Luhan interrupted saying his thoughts, he didn’t realized until Baekhyun said, “Ne, Me too… I missed her hugs.”  Sehun visibly clenched his hands, biting his lips… no one saw, except one.

----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and stretched your arms high in the sky, until you realized that you didn’t finish your homework… you looked around, “How did I get on my bed… did I sleepwalk here?”  You shrugged and went down the steps and to the table; you brightened up as you held the finished work up high while praising yourself, “I am SOO smart… who knew?” you pouted as you looked over at the other work peaking its way from under the desk, “How am I going to finish all that?” just then you heard your howls coming from your phone; you answered, “Yeoboseyo?”

“My BABY!!! It’s a weekend, Come hang out with your UNNI!!!”  You sighed and was about to say something, but, “Wait! It’s the weekend?!”

“Ne!! So come and hang out with me!!!”  You gleamed, but pouted when you saw your homework, “Mian unni, I have to finish my…”

“Aigoo, I’ll help you!!”  You brightened, “Okay! Can you meet me at the Boba café, near this boy school?!”

“NE!!”  You both hung up and you grabbed your bag, stuffing your books and papers in.

You ran out the room and went straight to the teacher’s office, hoping Ms. Park is there.  “Oi, Hyun Shik!” you turned and saw Mr. Kim walked towards you, “Where are you going?”

“Uh, I was just… want to… Ms. Park… note…” you shuddered holding in a breath, trying your best not to hyperventilate.  Mr. Kim shook his head, and put a hand on your shoulder, “Have you finished your homework?  Mr. Wu told me that you are not allowed to leave campus until you get your grades up, so…”

“HYUN SHIKIE!!” someone yelled from down the hall running towards them; when she made it, she slapped Mr. Kim on the arm, “Yah! Mr. Kim, why is Hyun Shik crying? Did you make him cry?”  Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows, “He’s not…” he turned and saw tears coming down your cheeks; his hand fell off your shoulders, “Yah! What kind of man cries?”

You didn’t notice you were crying, instead you collapsed right in front of them…

----------------------------------------------------

“Hyun Shik?! Wake Up!!! My Baby Wake Up!!!” you heard someone cry, ugh! My head hurts!!>.<< You slowly fluttered your eyes open and turned to your side only to see Bora’s red, tear-stained face.  She widened her eyes and hugged you, “OMG! Hei Ryung!! I thought you died!!!” she exclaimed squeezing the life out of you until someone pulled her away… and that’s when you realized you were in a hospital. 

You screamed and ripped of the thing attached to you; Bora tried to calm you down, but you still struggled to get out of the bed.  You tried to scoot away when someone came in with a needle, but you weren’t fast enough… all you remember was feeling lanky before everything turned black.

Your appa and Eomma held your hand as you all walked to the pediatricians for a checkup.  “Appa! Will they give me a lolli like last time… I really want one!” you gleamed as your appa picked you up, a bright smile on his face as he pinched your cheeks, “Aigoo, didn’t I just give you ice cream?”

“Ne! But I want lollis!” you exclaimed as you patted his cheeks with your small hands, “Hei Ryung wants lolli!”  Your Eomma smiled and petted your hair as a young nurse guided you all to the doctor’s office. 

“Hmm, where’s Mr. Han?” your Eomma asked as your appa placed you down.  The nurse smiled, “Mr. Han was actually moved to another hospital, but he transferred your files to Mr. Lee… he wanted to make sure you were ok with it, so he called your husband, who said it was fine.”

“Yeobo, you knew… why didn’t you tell me?”  You’re appa smiled, “Ah, I forgot… and also I knew you would reluctant, so…” your Eomma huffed trying not to smile while your appa was doing really bad aegyo.  You pouted and sat down on a chair, waiting to meet your new doctor *I hope he’s nice… I don’t want a mean doctor>.<*

The doctor arrived a few minutes later… you looked down, very nervous… *Is he old, is he nice… will he still give me a lolli for being a good girl?* all these questions pondered your head as your appa ushered you towards him, “You must be Hei Ryung, I’m Lee Hyun Min.”  You kept your head down and your appa put a hand on your shoulder, “Hei Ryung, the doctor is talking to you.”  You pouted, “Will you still give me a lolli?”  There was a moment of silence and then you heard a booming laugh, “Of course, I may even give you two!”

“Really?!” you gleamed as you looked up at a middle aged man, with thinning black hair.  He gave a sweet smile and nodded his head; you had a weird feeling in your heart, but you ignored it and followed the doctor in his office.

You immediately sat on the bed, eager to get tested.  You got tested and he handed you two lollis, “Hei Ryung, you’re such a good girl,” he said as you left. 

Each time you go there was the same routine, until one day, there was a young boy with Dr. Lee, “Oh, Hei Ryung, This is my son Taemin… I hope you two will get along with each other.”  You looked at the boy and smiled, but the boy just ran out the door… curious you ran after him, ignoring Mr. Lee’s constant, irritable by the minute calls.

You found the boy in a corner shaking, “T-Taemin O-oppa, are you ok?” you asked as you went closer; he looked at you with glassy eyes and then pulled you towards him, just as people came running saying, “Where are they?  I think they went this way.”  After the footsteps fade away, Taemin made you look at him, “Y-you should g-go… h-hospitals are bad… v-very very bad.”  You opened your mouth to say something, but…

You snapped hands around a cloth as you screamed your lungs out.  Your unni, who was laying her head down on your hospital bed, jolted up, trying to calm you down, and wake you up… no luck for you were still screaming thrashing your limbs from side to side, yelling an unidentiable name  for help.  Bora was frightening scared; she had never seen you like that before, just then a nurse and Dr. Lee ran in and shot a needle through your arm, causing you to fall limb. 

“W-what happened?  WHAT HAPPENED TO HEI…?” Ryeowook ran in just in time to cover the younger’s mouth, “What happened, why is our dongsaeng like that?” he asked calming to his chingu.  Mr. Lee sighed and was about to say something when just then a young man ran in, “Hyung!”

 

 

Authos Note:

Annyeong!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter... although i have no idea what i wrote>.<  So i wrote a lot about her expirience in a hospital... so i hope you got somewhat of why she's scared of hospitals....Oh do you guys get the blue pill, and real self??? *ink wink hint hint* haha *i'm so bad at being suddle^^  Stay Tuned^(*.*)^  Oh mian for not much pics... felt lazy^^

Treat:

exo_gif_by_smoran-d527uj2.gif  I can't get enough of this>.< haha