Plunger of Death

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 8

You gasped for air in the bathroom; that seemed to grow smaller and smaller, crowding you in and there was no place to hide, just like the school.  You slowly got up from the floor rubbing your arms, trying to get the disgusted feel from you.  You thought of taking a shower, but you realized you didn’t have extra clothes with you.  “What should I do?  Stupid! Pabo! Byuntae! UGH!” you groaned as you leveled your hands to the sink, keeping you steady.

You stared at the mirror, and gripped your hair, trying to twirl it between your fingers like you usually did to calm your nerves, but it didn’t feel the same.  You felt and exposed and you didn’t at all like the feeling.  You stared at you reflection the whole time until you felt a sharp pain in your head.  You groaned as you fell to your knees, holding onto your head for dear life, It’s happening again! Why, why is it happening again?

Tears fell from your eyes and you huffed, trying to remember what you therapist said to do when this happens, “What the heck did she say?!” you bit your lip and tried to think, but that made the sharp pain grow.  Tears fell like waterfalls and the pain grew explicitly, but you kept thinking what the therapist said.

“Ok, Hei Ryung I want you to listen to me… are you listening?” a lady with small wired glasses asked you.  You looked around hesitantly and confused, but nodded.  The lady put her clip board down, which made you jump a little, “Were going to do something a little different since the medicines not working on you.”  You looked at her, still shaking as she went on the floor; she looked back at you sending you a gentle smile as she patted the floor beside her.

You hesitated a little, but slowly walked over, “Now, I want you to cross your legs and straighten your back, like this,” she showed you and you followed.  “Now, close your eyes,” she looked at you, noticing that your eyes were still open.  “Hei Ryung, don’t worry, you won’t be in the darkness for long… your safe here.”  You nodded and slowly and tentatively closed your eyes.

“Ok, I want you to think of your world; your world that has all of your favorite things, don’t overthink about it.  And while you’re thinking take deep breathes, and relax your body.”  You took a deep breath trying to render the darkness away and replace it with light; you soon found your steady breath as you added a sparking waterfall; feeling the wind breeze kiss your rosy cheeks as the sound sooth you.  You mentally put yourself there, rubbing your bare arms from the kisses when all of a sudden something fluffy covered you.  You snuggled in and mentally opened your eyes to be face to face with a wolf.

You smiled as you petted the fur of the beautiful white wolf as the rest of the pack laid beside you two; you felt loved, you felt safe… nothing can ever hurt you.  You didn’t notice you were smiling physically, “Good, you’re doing good Hei Ryung…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBqDOXlQ_SXbM5hGgVnVO

You thought the same and opened your eyes, feeling better than before, that’s good, you did you good Hei Ryung… You smiled and slowly got up from the floor only to meet your tear stained face, “Omo! I can’t go out like this,” you the water and slashed your face a few times and wiped it with a little hand towel.

You looked at yourself in the mirror again and sighed, “Hei Ryung, you can do this!” you lifted your arms and did the ‘fighting’ motion, having confidence.  You then remembered Sehun and how you ‘accidentally kicked him in his wound as well as pushed the defenseless man off your bed, “I guess I should… fix his wound again,” you started to panic, “OMG! What if I opened it again… what happen if he’s bleeding to death right now… what happens if he’s already dead,” you lowered your head and pouted, “I’ll be charged for manslaughter.”  (Thats all you care about)

You went to the cabinets and grabbed stuff, like towels, tissues and whatever else you can use for covering and protection.  You assembled them to fit your body perfectly, I guess years of making armor to protect myself, really helps a girl out. 

You looked at your armor and after spinning and moving; you figured it was the best it could get; you grabbed a plunger just in case, Better safe than sorry. 

You took a deep breath and marched out the door.  “What the…” You looked up and noticed what Sehun was about to do, you growled, “Are you freaking stupid…. Are you asking to die?”  You climbed up and held out the plunger; you looked and saw a panda guy… holding… HOLDING YOUR PANDA!  You widened your eyes and started attacking him with the plunger, “GET YOUR DIRTY FILTHY BOY HANDS OF MY PRECIOUS PANDAAA!!”

“Yah! Stop it!” you heard Sehun say; you looked up and saw him sitting on your bed… bleeding.  You stopped hitting the panda boy and went up to the two sitting on your bed.  You lifted up the plunger again, “GET YOUR DIRTY FILTHY BOY BODIES OFF OF MY BED!!”

You attack them all with the plunger, also known as the plunger of death, until Sehun grabbed hold of it and ripped it forward to him, which then you fell with it.  You landed on him and you felt liquid seeking through your towel and toilet paper armor; that’s when you remembered your plan. 

You quickly got up from him, ignoring the fact that you just touched boy, let alone landed on his bare chest.  You looked at him, “OMG! YOU’RE FREAKIN BLEEDING AGAIN!!! EOTTEOKE! EO TO THE FREAKING KE!” you screamed as you pushed the panda guy with the plunger of death and grabbed your industrial sized First-aid kit. 

You hit the wide-eyed Kai with the plunger of death, making him move next to the panda man; he whispered to him, “Tao hold me… I really scared.”  Zitao grabbed hold of Kai, “Me too.”

“Let’s go… who knows where she plans to put the end of the plunger in.”

“But what about…”

“Everyman for themselves,”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU3mzQ3Ii7uoOvZJ6Q_N7

“But…”

“Everyman,” Kai breathe and then grabbed Zitao, jumping of the bunk and ran out the door, no one noticing they left, well except Sehun, “They are so dead,” he muttered as you dumped the first-aid kit next to him.  He jumped a little and held onto his stomach, “What are you doing?”

You ignored him and pulled out disinfectants, gauze and gloves as well as some other unidentifiable things.  “Seriously if you’re going…”

“Can’t you shut the halibut up!” you yelled, completely irritated for a handful of things.  Sehun squinted his eyes, “What the hell is a hariput?”  You looked at him and rolled your eyes as you grabbed his arm and pulled it away from the wound, “Look it up,” you grabbed the edge of the gauze and slowly unwrapped him.

“Yah!”

“Shut up!” you looked at him, but quickly averted your eyes, “Do you want me to help you or not?”  Sehun opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it.  You sighed and went back to unwrapping.  After you took off the bloody gauze from his stomach and placed in on the floor; you spilled the disinfectants on a cotton and started to dab; Sehun winced.  You looked at the bloody mess on his stomach and sighed, “Why didn’t you go to the hospital… why come back here?” 

Sehun remained quiet as you wrapped his stomach tightly and put all of your tools back into the kit.  He sighed as you turned around, “I hate hospitals, I’ve been in one for a long time...” he stopped as he saw you paused, “The only place I could think of was here.”

“You’re stupid!” you muttered; Sehun grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him, letting your face be inches from his… you were too shock to do anything, like when you were young; you looked into his eyes and felt familiarity in them.  “Thanks, Chicken.”  You broke out of your trance and realized you were standing to close; you ripped yourself from him and grabbed your clothes and ran to the bathroom, well not before hitting him a couple of time with your plunger of death.

As you ran, Sehun smirked,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwU9ZGl1kbgr_KPVaQETO

and fell onto your bed; he chuckled a little as he saw a wolf plushy, “OMG! It’s SO cute!”  He grabbed it and hugged it, “I’m surprised Kai didn’t see you!”

------------------------------

You ran into the bathroom and shut the door close with a ‘slam’.  You clutched your chest and placed the clothes on the counter as you took off your armor and pajamas.  You the water and entered, This is terrible. 

-----------------------------

The rest of your day; you felt very depressed and scared out of your mind more than usually.  The incident that happen this morning really shook you, so every time in class you just tried to that mental exercise your therapist taught you, and its not the imagine your world. 

At the end of your last period you ran to the office and found Ms. Park playing who knows what on her phone, “Um, Ms. Park?”  She looked up at you and quickly put her phone away and smiled, “Ah Hyun Shik what could I do you for?”

“I would like permission to leave campus for a couple of hours.”  She nodded and on a pad wrote down a pass, and gave it to you, “Here, I’m giving you until midnight to get out and have fun because I know how stuffy it is to stay here… I feel sorry for you kids.”  Just as she said that another kid came to her and asked for a pass, “Do you think I’m made out of passes?!  Go and bother another saem to help your useless self!  Ani, scratch that, I’m the guard and you are the prisoner… you can never leave!!! ”

She looked up at you kindly as the kid ran away, “Like I was saying I love to let kids be free.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgZMooKNABxWJQ1Zsqxxg

You smiled and bowed.

You changed and walked out of the gate, and smiled to yourself.  You put a hat low on your head and started to walk around.  “Yah!” you heard someone scream; you turned around to see who it is and….

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter^^ And yes you actually made an armor out of towels and toilet paper.  I hope this chapter isn’t confusing^^ Stay Tuned ^(~.~<)  Oh and I’m sorry for slow updates; I have projects and a essay to write… hope to forgive me!

Treat:

tumblr_mrxgsz2Coq1r85m6go4_r2_250.gif  Aw, I would choose all of you!!  You wouldn't need to point at yourself kekeke