Almost...

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 15

You ran to the room and went inside only to be greeted by emptiness.  You sighed and were about to go to your bunk until you saw a red bow stick out from Sehun’s.  You quickly grabbed the box, cursing yourself for being so stupid, giving him your Unni’s present than his.  You went through your drawer and placed a box with a blue bow on his bed, with a small handwritten note; then you walked over to the wolf calendar.

Tomorrow, I will see them again… your eyes smiled as you petted the picture and then you went to your bunk, and was about to sleep until you heard a knock.  You groaned slightly and opened the door, revealing Taemin.  “Ah! W-why are y-you here?  S-shouldn’t you b-be at the p-party?” you stuttered, backing away to let Taemin in.

Taemin smiled, “I don’t know, but you seem familiar to me for some reason...”

“Hospital.”  You stated, knowing that if that one word brings any memories… you don’t know where you saw him, but somehow you feel it’s connected to a hospital.  Taemin looked at you, and then made an ‘O’, “You’re the kid that my hyung was taking care of a few months ago!”  You blinked and tilted your head.   Taemin rubbed his nape, “Your doctor is Dr. Lee right… well he’s my hyung… ok maybe that won’t help…” he paused and snapped his fingers, “Oh wait, you’re hyungs name is Ryeowook… he’s my hyungs friend!”

You nodded your head slowly, “Ahhh…”

“But then again, you weren’t awake at the time…”

“Do… you know someone named Kim Hei Ryung… by chance?” you asked thinking that maybe your name might spark something.  Taemin widened his eyes and looked at you, but then shook his head, “You need to be more specific… a lot of people have that name.”

“About 11 years ago, she went to that hospital… she was a regular patient there, and her doctor was an old man, Mr. Lee and that man brought his son with him and his sons name was, Taemin,” you spoke, not even registering what you’re saying, “But suddenly that boy ran off and Hei Ryung chased after him…”

“Is she ok? H-how do you know?”  You looked over at him as his voice shook.  You blinked, he does know me… he remembers… “S-she’s fine… just a little traumatized still, from what happened to her… and she told me.”  Taemin sighed and sat on the floor; you joined him.  He eyed you, “And… What’s your relation with her?”

You adverted your gaze from him, “I’m her… twin… brother?”  You looked back and Taemin, who nodded completely convinced; you let go a breath.  “Is she back?  Is she here too?”  You furrowed your eyebrows and rotated yourself so that you were facing him, “Before I answer your questions… can you answer mine?”  Taemin nodded and gave you his undivided attention; you took a deep breath, “How… how do you know Hei Ryung… besides the hospital.”

Taemin pouted his lips in thought and sighed, “Well… I would think she would tell you… I mean if she told you about the hospital then I would think…”

“She only remembers that… and the reason I approach you is because… I was walking with her one day and we saw you and yea, and also because she wanted to know more…” you nodded at yourself for making such a good excuse, even if he hasn’t asked anything about that.  Taemin went closer to you, “Can I see her?  I have to tell her something important and maybe that will draw her memory!”

You widened your eyes and scooted away a little, “I-I don’t think that’s a great idea… why don’t you just tell me.”

“But it’s sort of private… why isn’t it a great idea?”

“W-well…” you tentatively looked back at him, I guess… “Ok… I’ll see when she could see you, but let me just say, she’ll be scared of you.”  Taemin nodded his head as he stood up, “Thanks I’ll really appreciate it,” he gave a small smile and left the room.  You blew your bangs up, “Well… this is going to be interesting.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Day:  12:00am

You quickly ran through the forest, trying to remember the spot.  You heard water crashing and followed that direction; you smiled as you finally made it to the waterfall.  You dusted your knees and elbows as you fell quite a few times before you made it.

You then adjusted your wig; that you stole from your Unni’s box, making sure that it is in perfect place, hopefully they remember me.  You smiled a little as you snuggled into your ‘Unni’s’ coat, listening to the beautiful water falling.

 

An hour has passed and you decided to go home before Bora figures out you left.  You grabbed a stick and wrote in the dirt, before you dashed off in the night.  I guess I won’t see them today…

 

Meanwhile:

“Sehun! Watch out!” Kai yelled as Sehun fell to the ground.  Kai ran up and kicked the guy off, “Are you ok, man…” he looked into Sehun’s eyes, “God, we have to get you out of here now,” he turned to the others still fighting, “I’m taking Sehun out!” he grabbed the younger and pulled him away, dodging each attack blown at them.

Once they were far away enough; Kai fumbled with his pocket as he pulled out a tiny box, taking a blue pill from it, and shoved it down Sehun’s throat.  He leaned back and sighed with relief as Sehun’s eyes dulled down and his lids fell, collapsing on Kai’s lap.  Kai picked him up, “Looks like we won’t be able to see if she’s there today,” he fumbled for his phone and dialed a number, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey, it’s me… looks like we won’t be able to go today, we were ambushed… Chen and Luhan are still fighting, but I’m dropping Sehun at your place, he almost turned… Ani, it was U-Kiss this time… understood, see you there.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun fluttered his eyes open and the first thing he saw was a pair of white-rich eyes, “K-Kyungsoo?” he muttered as he struggled to get up, “W-where am I?”  Kyungsoo sighed and ruffled his bangs, “Kris he’s awake,” he announced as he straightened Sehun’s posture before sitting beside him, keeping Sehun from falling.

Kris appeared, expression unreadable, “Sehun, do you remember what happen… What you were feeling?”  Sehun blinked, “I-I felt…” he furrowed his eyebrows for some remembrance of what happened before he came there, “It was hot, I felt that my blood turned to lava… and all of a sudden I was hungry; I wanted to devour something.”  Kris sighed and nodded his head, “Go back to sleep; you need to gain back your energy…”

“Ani! We have to go today!” Sehun shot up, but collapsed down by the weakness of his knees.  “Don’t get up yet, it’s still running through your body,” Kyungsoo gently said as he helped Sehun back on the couch.  “B-but we have to see her; we made a promise.”

“And we’ve did that for over 10 years now, and she still never showed up.  Why do you think she’ll show up this year?  She probably even forgot our promise.” Kris asked, visibly agitated, but Sehun knows that he wants to see you too… you were the only person who never saw them as the evils of society, but as family.  Sehun slumped down, “She can be…”

“I know how much you and Luhan want to see her… heck we all do, but we just have to move on,” Kyungsoo sighed.  Sehun looked at him, “She’s here somewhere, I sense her… although it’s not as developed as before and can’t connect the scent to one person, I can know if she’s somewhere near us, and she is.”

“We’re not going, you’re still too weak and it might take control of your body again, and you may even attack her if she’s even there… we can’t let that happen,” Kris walked away to a room and closed it, but not after saying, “Call Kai and make sure everybody comes here today.”  Kyungsoo smiled gently at Sehun before bringing out his phone and dialed.

Sehun laid back down on the coach and closed his eyes, knowing what Kris said made sense and nothing can change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed for the thousandth time as you walked up to the gates of your school, why did break have to end!  I wish I could just go back home and see my friend… which reminds me.  You grabbed your phone from your pocket as you walked inside the gates and school… Yuki still didn’t text you; you wonder if anything happened to her; you asked your other friends, but they don’t know where she was either.

“Hyun Shik!”  You turned to the voice and nodded as Taemin ran up to you, “Did you see Hei Ryung… will she meet me?” he asked, full of hope in his eyes.  He’s really wants to see me again… I’m curious on what he wanted to say, “She said ok, whenever you are available.”

“Ok, tell her to meet me outside the school gates let’s say next week,” he smiled and waved bye as someone called his name; you nodded again and continued walking until you met the face of your dorm.  You put your hand on the handle as you did that the door suddenly opened, which inevitably pulled you along with it, crashing you into something warm and soft.

“Mian, are you ok?” asked a familiar voice; you blinked and pulled away from what you notice was someone’s, or to be particular Sehun’s, chest.  You widened your eyes and as reflex you pushed him hard to the ground and ran up to your bunk, leaving your small suitcase behind.

Sehun sighed and got up, “Same as usual… but it only seems like I’m your only victim,” he grabbed your suitcase and placed it on top.  He looked at your spot once again before leaving the room, “Thanks for my gift from before… I never really got to say thank you, so thanks,” he then whispered, so you won’t be able to hear him, “And don’t worry your secret is safe with me.”

You didn’t hear the last part, as unconsciously a smile was placed on your lips as you whispered, “You’re Welcome.”

 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! OMO mian for the long wait… school is being mean to me the past few weeks>.<  and on top of that I was sick>.<  But anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope it isn’t confusing^^  Stay Tuned^(~3~)^

Treat:

tumblr_inline_mz5l3ptniy1s50t7j.gif  Me when i finished all my assignments^^