Tutor

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 11

You woke up as a pile of fur snuggled up against you; you smile and pet it, “Yah, Hunnie, why do you have pretty hair… to me you’re the prettiest.”  You felt a nudge on your back and as you sat up; you turned to see a golden furred wolf. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcDAOHXUw95E37OL8XObv

You laughed and scratched the others ear, “Of course your cute too Lulu.”  Lulu purred and rubbed his head against you’re cheek; you giggled and Hunnie squeezed in between of you two, growling lowly at Lulu.

You pouted and put a hand on Hunnie to calm him down just as the others came; you smiled at all of them, but frowned when the thought of having to leave them came.

You woke up and sighed as you opened your eyes, “You’re finally awake,” you looked up and saw Sehun brushing his teeth, shirtless, revealing his gazed wrapped stomach, and pale chest.  You looked away and then realized you weren’t on your bed; you flopped around on the bed and yelp as you turned to him, “Why am I here?!”

“You don’t remember?” Sehun rinsed his mouth and came back out, putting his uniform shirt on, “You passed out at the Boba café and I had to carry you back here… and let me just say you weigh a ton!”  You hurriedly left his bed, ignoring his comment and went to your bunk.  Sehun chuckled, “What are you doing? Are you even a guy?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnihnjRUtyhBpYfxWDy-J

“O-of course I am!!!” you yelp as you grabbed your uniform and made your way to the bathroom.  “Are you sure? Why don’t you just change out here; I mean we are both guys.”  You flustered and slammed the bathroom door shut.  Sehun chuckled at your uncalled for response, “I wonder if this guy real… nah!” he tied his tie and swung his backpack over his shoulder as he went out the door.

You gasped a little and went to get a quick shower; after you tighten your gauze and made sure you look boyish enough, yuck still can’t get used to it, you left the bathroom.  You saw that Sehun wasn’t there and you felt something wash over you, but shrugged it off and grabbed your book bag as you said goodbye to the wolf in the picture.

You went to your classes as usual, not paying attention to a single word, keeping your head down, trying not to hyperventilate.  It all went well until your last period when your homeroom teacher, Mr. Wu told you stay after class.  “Hyun Shik, do you know why I called you here?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx7nbO5FRBJHAmy3cNTXH

“I-I don’t k-know maybe b-because, you want to torture me,” you mumbled the last few words.  Mr. Wu sighed and took off his glasses to rubbed his eyes, “Aniyo, I don’t want to torture you, but it seems that your grades have plummeted ever since you came to this school…” he looked at you for any response from your face, but there wasn’t so he continued, “Maybe it’s because you are going to a new school in a new country… your last school was in Japan, correct?”  You nodded audibly still looking down at the floor.

Mr. Wu sighed and closed a folder, “That’s why as your teacher; I don’t want you to fail, so I got you a tutor.”

“A Tutor?!” you gaped at Mr. Wu, who gave a nonchalant look, “Ne, a tutor… I’ll send him to your dorm, so don’t think of running away to the city; I already told teachers not to give you a pass outside…” he walked away a few steps, “Well, unless your tutor allows it,” with that he walked away.

You slumped down, a tutor… freaking… what the… ugh!  You started to stomp your feet like a little child in a tantrum just when, “Yah, are you ok?” a deep voice asked from beside you.  You jumped a little tripping on your own two feet and fell backwards; you closed your eyes waiting to impact the floor, but instead you landed on a pair of arms, “Wah, you almost fell… you should be more careful.”  You widened your eyes and pushed the man, almost falling again till he caught you… again.

You started to hyperventilate and his big eyes turned bigger as he started to pace around, “Are you ok?  What should I do? I don’t know what to do? Yah aren’t you that kid from the other day… wait that’s not what is important right now!” he was rambling on and on while you rummaged through your backpack, looking for your inhaler.

You found it and puffed; after you were finished you left the rambling man to go to your dorm in slow easy steps.  “I can’t believe I… ani it isn’t your fault…”

“Yah! Chanyeol what are you still doing here?” someone called out as he walked towards the rambling man, Chanyeol.  Chanyeol pouted, “Suho Hyung, you can’t believe what I just done… so here I was just walking passed this classroom when I saw a guy in this class and the strangest thing happened… my heart started pounding like crazy, so I went closer and I asked if he was ok, but then he fell and I caught him then he fell again and I caught him again!  My heart was still beating like crazy and then the boy was breathing heavily and I mean like crazy heavily… I didn’t know what I did so I started pacing and now your here… so help the boy!!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS9BjigYlTveqWndEKomS

Suho furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind Chanyeol, “What boy?”

“This… ara… where is he?”

-----------------------------------------------------------

You dragged your feet on the ground and lazily entered your dorm only to be greeted by the cold air; you looked up and Sehun was changing his clothes.  You widened your eyes and quickly covered them, running to your bunk only to run into another body, “AHH!” you screamed as you fell on top of something. 

“Get off of me!!”  You looked over and saw that you had landed on Sehun; you flushed and accidentally elbowed him in the stomach before running into the bathroom.  “God! What the hell is wrong with him?!”

“Ha! You got hit again… that’s freaking hilarious!!” Kai laughed and rolled on the floor; Sehun got up and kicked Kai, “Shut up!”  Kai pouted and got up rubbing his arm, “Cranky pants.” 

“You would be too, if you had the chicken as your roommate.”

 “Yah! I would rather have him that stuffy of a man, Chanyeol!” Kai pouted then a smile formed, “Maybe we could put him in a chicken fight… he looks feisty enough,” Kai joked as they walked out of the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG57s-277HtFPwKaVTqTM

You opened the bathroom as you heard the voices fade; you sighed and changed into some casual clothes.  After a few minutes there was a knock at your door; you yelled come in from your bed, not bothering to get up.  The door opened, “Uh.”  You sat up and recognize the guy; he looked over and smiled, “Oh Hyun Shik! You want to study up there?”

“Your m-my tutor?” you blinked, taking a double take.  He nodded and you sighed going down the bunk, I guess this could work… hopefully… I just have to keep my distance.  “So what do you want to start on first? Math? History?”  Luhan asked as you sat across from him.  You bit your lip, I hate all these subjects… why can’t school just be athletic, not academic?>.< 

“Uh, ok then, let’s start with Math,” Luhan said as he placed his math book out, “Oh and I hope you haven’t forgotten about our basketball game…”  You looked up at him, “I asked you when.”

“Let’s go tomorrow… but only if you take this studying session seriously.”  You pouted which made Luhan’s heart skip a beat in which he doesn’t know why, “You just don’t want to lose… do you?”  When you didn’t get a response; you looked up at the flustered Luhan, you sighed, “Let’s just get started.”

A few moments later:

“How can you not get this?!” Luhan sighed as he tapped your blank paper with his pencil, “The answer is obvious… just use the formula I gave you!”  You scrunched up your nose and huffed, “I can’t… I don’t understand… stupid homework!”

“The homework’s stupid?”  Luhan asked; you lifted an eyebrow at him, “I just don’t understand… I rather eat my own dog than do this problem!”

“That’s horrible! I wouldn’t even do that!” Luhan yelled, “What? Are you going to eat all your animals than do all your homework?!”  You looked at him like he’s crazy, Boys are pabo’s can’t he tell that that was a figure of speech?  He sighed and sat next to you, “Here, let me help you… I don’t want you to eat your poor little pup.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkA2-kfQ5GysdWyYgf0Jp

You widened your eyes and tried to scoot away, but he grabbed your waist, “Don’t try to escape or I’ll take that as a forfeit.”  You scrunched up your nose and huffed, “Fine, but take your filthy boy hands off of me!”  Luhan looked at you funny and then a smile appeared on his face, “You think they’re boyish… thanks!”  You rolled your eyes and Luhan started to show you step by step.

After hours of endless torture you gave in and fell asleep, hitting your head on the table with a big bang.  Luhan finally took his eyes away from his phone and looked over at your half finish homework.  He shook his head as he grabbed the paper, not noticing you were already gone, “Tsk, these are the ones I showed you… why didn’t you try the others…” he looked at you and finally realized you were asleep.

He bit his lips and pushed your stray hair from your face, “I will let this go for today, but be prepared tomorrow,” he sighed and grabbed hold of you lifting you up; you snuggled up in his neck, murmuring, “Lulu…”  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and was about to say something just as Sehun walked in.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!!  So I have really no idea what I wrote because… I wrote this while I was taking care of some kids haha… but I hope you like it all the same… *Teaching kids time is really… uh…* *lost in thought* Well Lulu and Hunnie sound familiar huh?   Author-nim why do you always hurt Sehun... I don't mean too sowwy>.< Stay Tune^^ ^(o.o)^…. *Now the kid is trying to teach me time*

Treat:

derpkjf.jpg  THIS IS SOOO TRUE!!!!^^>.<<  I can't choose>>.<<