Omona!

Boys Scare Me

Chapter

You touched the bruised and sighed before looking for the first aid kit, completely forgetting the reason you went to the restroom in the first place.  “Did I sleep on something hard… to get a bruise on my neck?” you asked yourself completely confused.  You bandaged it and then went out of the restroom, jumping at the sound of a door.

“Oh… you’re awake.”  You turned to the voice and saw Sehun slumping down to his bed before collapsing on it.  You shook your head, “What happened last night?” you asked completely confused.  Sehun looked up before falling back on the pillow, “You passed out and I had to carry you back.”

“But the photo…!” you bit your lip as Sehun sat up and looked at you dead in the eye… with such intensity that you couldn’t even shy away from.  He turned to the desk and saw the photo wasn’t there and then turned to you again, “Luhan must ha…” before he could even finish his sentence you ran out of the room, still in your pajamas, to look for Luhan.  He shook his head and laid back down, taking out the stones that were poking his and reached over to put them in the drawer, “I should give them to them tonight.”  He sat up again and then looked under the bed, grabbing a photo from under, “Is this what she’s looking for?”  He sighed putting and photo of five kids in drawer before falling asleep.

 

You skidded to a stop after a few minutes of running and looked down, realizing just then that you were still in your pajamas.  Pink spread your cheeks and you ran back to your room.  As soon as you entered you turned to Sehun and found that he was asleep.  Walking closer to his bed, you held out a hand and caressed his hair slightly before immediately sitting up, What the hell?!  It was… yea… it was just a thank you… that’s it… nothing else… I should go before I go crazy…

You walked away and went to your bunk and got clothes to change into… not bothering to wear your uniform since school will be ending soon and then went to the bathroom.  Now that I think of it… Sehun skipped school today… or maybe he just didn’t have much classes today… yup that had to be it… aish! Why am I even thinking of this?

You went out and then grabbed your phone in which suddenly blinked on, indicating you had a call.  You sighed and swiped the screen before putting in on your ear, “What?”

“Oh~~ Hei Ryung! Why you answer like that to me?!”

“Gomen Yuuki… just tired is all, but really what do you want?”

When does your school end… I want to meet up somewhere.”

“Soon… let’s meet up at Chu~ café… it’s close to my school…”

“Ei! I’ll just wait at the gate…Byebye!”  You were about to say something but she hanged up.  Sighing you put the phone in your pocket and then looked at the clock, “I wonder if it’s too early to get a note?” you asked yourself before walking out of the room.

“Ah! Hyun Shik ah~” Ms. Park cried as soon as you entered the teachers office; she ran up and gave you a big hug, twirling you are slightly before putting you down, “You’re ok!!”  You blinked and smirked slightly, “Of course I would… why wouldn’t I?” tilting your head cutely, Ms. Park nearly squealed.  She then coughed slightly gaining composure and waved her hand, “Oh it’s nothing, but what is it that you want hun?”

“Oh just thought I could get a note, so I could see a friend that flew here from Japan…”

“Oh of course!” she smiled pulling you to her desk and then started writing the note, “Just don’t tell the others… I might get in trouble since school isn’t over… wait… did you already finish your classes, cause in my schedule you have two more to go to…” she looked up at you and blinked.  You bit your lip and rubbed your nape, “Ah… I didn’t go to my classes actually… I overslept…” you pouted slightly, “I understand if you won’t give me…”

“Oh hush now! I will still give you the note, but make sure no one catches you… and…”

“And?”  Ms. Park walked over next to you, bending her knees slightly so she was only and inch taller, “I want a picture ara.”  You puffed of your cheeks and nodded, shaking your head as she squealed and fished out her phone, angling it upright, “Say kimchi!”

“Kimchi.” She snapped the picture and squealed even more as she went back to her desk, “You look so cute!” she put the phone down and then handed you the note, “Come back whenever…” her smiled fell and then said, “But never go to that playground at night ever again… ara.”  You blinked, not understanding what she was talking about before nodding slightly and then grabbed the note from her hand, “Thank you,” you bowed and walked out of the office.

Ms. Park sighed, “Good thing the other teachers are out… God! I’m SO tired!” she whined before setting her head on the desk to take a brief, not so brief, nap.

 

You ran out to the fields till you made it to the gate, smiling to yourself since no one has noticed you, well… “Hyun Shik?!”  You widened your eyes and skidded to a stop.  “Hyun Shik… where are you going?”  You sighed and turned facing Kai straight on, “Out.”

“How?”

“Cause I can.”

“Exactly how? School hasn’t ended yet.”

“And your point?”

“Well…”

“Look I have…”

“Yah!!!~~” You both turned to the strange whined and you practically face palmed yourself as you saw Yuuki waving frantically at you.  “Who’s that?”

“Nobody of your concern,” you ruffled your hair and walked towards the gate, showing the guard your note before stepping out; having Yuuki automatically wrapping her arms around you.  Kai blinked and tilted his head, “Hyun Shik… that chicken has a girlfriend?... Did not expect that.”

 

“Yuuki can you get off of me?” you asked, struggling to get out of the girls grip.  Yuuki shook her head against your shoulder, “Ei! I haven’t seen you in forever!”  You rolled your eyes, “You saw me yesterday… and get off before you get a hunchback.”  Yuuki pouted and straightened, “It’s not my fault your short.”  You sighed and then looked her straight in the eye, “Anyways… did you find my onii’s place okay?”  Yuuki blinked and then turned her head to avoid your gaze, “H-hai!” she squeaked and you could tell she was lying… you grabbed her chin and made her face you, about to say something until you heard a whisper from a specific person watching them from a far…

“Wah! I never knew Hyun Shik was the rough type…”  You grabbed Yuuki’s wrist and dragged her away from the gate.

“Where are we going?” Yuuki asked as you both were far from the gate.  “Chu~ café…”

“But I’m hungry~!”

“We’ll eat later… right now I really want Boba.”  Yuuki whined, but allowed you to drag her.  Soon you were in front of the café, “It’s cute~” Yuuki chimed as you walked in and was greeted by Krystal.  Krystal blinked at you, “Ah you…! She exclaimed and you nodded and smiled.  She then turned to Yuuki who appeared next to you, not knowing if she was with you Krystal said, “I’ll get a server for you Miss… Vi…” she was about to call out another but you stopped her, “She’s with me.”  You turned to Yuuki and grabbed her hand and said, “Let’s go,” in Japanese.

Yuuki nodded and you both walked to a seat, sitting across from each other.  “Um… so what would you like?” Krystal asked, keeping an eye on Yuuki before turning her attention to you.  You looked at Yuuki, “What do you want?” you said in Japanese.  Yuuki tapped her chin in thought before saying, “Honeydew!”  You smiled and then turned to Krystal, “One Strawberry Boba and one Honeydew Boba.”  Krystal blinked and then nodded before walking off.

“Yah, Krystal what’s with the horse face?”  Luna asked as Krystal went behind the counter.  “Unni, I think you mean long face…” Sulli showed up and leaned on the counter.  Luna looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows, “Then why do you both have a long face?”

“Now Luna that is not nice at all,” Victoria showed up and slapped Luna across the head.  “What?! They said it was long face!” Luna whined, “I was just asking why these two were upset!”  Victoria blinked and then looked at her two sulking employees, “Why are two so upset?”

“Look!” Sulli pointed in your direction while Krystal was making your drinks.  Victoria and Luna followed the finger and blinked, “Why are you… oh wait, is it because we almost beat that kid?”

“I mean… Sulli, you were the one who was mostly mean to him.  Why would you be upset?” Luna piped in.  Sulli pouted, “You know I have a different personality every time I have that mask on!”

“I still don’t get why…”

“Look! Look at the person across from him!” Sulli whined pointing non-subtly. Victoria and Luna followed and then looked at Sulli and Krystal, who just finished their drinks.  “Just because he’s with a girl?” Victoria sighed, “What does that have anything…?”

“They think that’s his girlfriend,” a voice said as they approached the counter, “Luna… one taro and ginseng boba.”  Luna cringed slightly, “Who goes for Ginseng boba these days?” she sighed and went on making the drinks.

“Amber! How did you know?” Sulli asked completely shocked while Krystal stopped next to her wondering as well.  “I just said ‘you think’,” she rolled her eyes and ed her chin in your direction, “But from the looks of it they really are dating.”  They turned and saw you wiping something away from Yuukis face.

Sulli and Krystal pouted and Victoria rolled her eyes, “And who cares… now do your job.”  Sulli sighed, murmuring something about ‘it’s common for people to have skinship’ and walked to the door as soon as she heard the bell; Luna finished the drinks, “Of course it is, but with people of the same gender,” and passed them to Amber, who then walked away; Krystal placed a smile on her face and walked over to your table, where she had to interrupt an intense, well at least it seemed intense, conversation.

“As I was saying…”

“Here you guys go, one Strawberry and one Honeydew…enjoy!”  Krystal smiled placing the drinks to the appropriate customer.  You smiled up, “Thanks.”

“Arigato!~” Yuuki sang as she started drinking.  Krystal nodded and walked away, “She must be foreign,” she said to herself, “That explains why he was translating… maybe he’s a translator for foreign people.”

“Oh yeah, because translators totally take a drink out of the others cup,” Luna said as she leaned down the counter.  Krystal turned and saw you drinking Yuuki’s drink.

 

“Come on~ Try it!” Yuuki begged as she ed her drink to you.  “You know I hate Honeydew..”

“But it’s really good~ Drop your Strawberry and ate least take a sip~”  Giving up, you grabbed her cup and took a sip… finding it good you started drinking more making Yuuki whine about her not having something to drink.

“You told me to try it.”

“Yea, but not drink the whole thing!”

“I’m paying.”  You smiled in victory as she slumped down.  “Yea, but…” she scrunched her face and then snapped her fingers, “I paid a whole bunch just to see you!”

“I didn’t ask for you to come.”  Yuuki pouted in defeat and you finally gave her back her cup, “It’s half- empty!”

“Half-full,” you corrected and then started drinking your other drink; Yuuki rolled her eyes and then looked at the workers, “Do you know them Hei Ryung?”

“Who?” you asked to occupied by your drink to even look up.  “Those workers.”

“Not really… why?”

“Because they are always staring at us…” she then blinked, “Oh! Maybe they like you!”

“That’s impossible.”

“How is it? You’re dress like a guy and may I say you look amazing! I can understand why girls will fall for your cute baby face!”  You rolled your eyes, “So what then? I’m a girl and I don’t play that game.”

“Well that’s true,” she tapped her fingers, “Hmm… then I’m your girlfriend then.”  You lifted an eyebrow and looked directly in her eye, “What?”

“Well if you don’t want girls to attack you… you have to either act like your gay, which would be hard, or I’ll be your pretend girlfriend.”

“And how will that work?”

“Well, girls won’t attack you or think you’re gay if your with me and same for your school; if they see that you have a girlfriend they won’t have any suspicions on your gender am I right?”  You thought for a moment and actually thought it was an amazing idea; you smiled, “Since when did you become so smart?”

“Since I came… Yah! Did you just call me dumb?!”  Yuuki screeched and you shook your head, “Not at all.”

“I heard sarcasm there.”

“Of course.”

“Well I…”

“Whatever lets go,” you said as you stood up and made your way to the counter; Yuuki followed behind and grabbed your hand just as you passed the money before pulling you out.  “So where to?”

“Blackjack Restaurant.”  Yuuki stopped and you turned to look at her, “What?”

“Can you change into girl clothes and be the Hei Ryung I love,” she pouted and you tilted your head, “Why?”

“Because I know I’m supposed to act like your girlfriend, but I came here to hang out with my best friend, not the boy, so just for today… puhleezz!!!”  You nodded and then went to the opposite direction to your oppa’s house, I want that to.

 

Both you and Yuuki were now in the Black jack restaurant waiting for your food and Yuuki sighed with content, “Now I see you… still as pretty as always!”

“I wish I could stay like this…”

“You can!”  Furrowing your eyes, “How? I have to go back to school…”

“Well can’t you just sleepover today?”

“I guess we could stay at my oniis house…”

“Ei, I’m talking about staying at the place I’m staying at.”  You blinked, “I thought you said you were staying at my onii’s house?”

“I lied… but for a good reason so we’re staying there!”  You were about to say something, but the food arrived so you two started eating in a comfortable silence.

 

“Soo… what place are you staying at?” you asked as you came out of the Blackjack Restaurant.  Yuuki smiled, “Well… let’s just say, they saved my life.”

“Your life?”

“Ne, they…”

“Hei Ryung?”  You both turned and you widened your eyes slightly as Yuuki tilted her head looking at your expression before turning to the man then back to you, “Do you know him?”  You pursed your lips, “A little.”  The man sighed and then spoke Japanese, holding out a hand to Yuuki, “My name is Kibum, but please… everybody calls me Key.”

 

 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he sat on his bed, glad that Tao wasn’t there to ask him annoying question about the photo in his hand, since Tao was helping the others pack some clothes for they were going to stay at Kris’s for the night.  “Why did Hyun Shik have this?”  He thought about the times he knew you and how he had uncontrollable urges to be with you.  He thought about what happened moments before, how he marked you as his.

He suddenly texted Chanyeol on his phone and got a reply moments later:

Oh… Hyun Shik… well I don’t know why, but when I met him… ‘only once’ my heart started beating like crazy, but I never got a chance to see him again since Sehun made sure I never was next to him… I think Sehun has a problem… Hyun Shik is not his only friend… he should be allowed to hang out with me. I’m not that weird; I won’t force him to cross-dress with me and Lay.  But then again he would look pretty as a girl! ~Crossy Chanyeolie~

Luhan stared at his text for a long time before getting up and dashing out of his room.

He slammed a door open, “Sehun!” he growled as he approached the bed, slapping him in the face, “Wake the hell up!”  Sehun hissed and then pounced on Luhan, making him crash on the floor, “You know how not to wake me up, but you go ahead and do that!”

“You deserve it.”  Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and bared his teeth, “How the hell so?”  Luhan pushed him off and bared his teeth as well, “For not telling me Hyun Shik is actually a ing girl!”  Sehun froze and looked like a kicked puppy, if he had his ears right now they’ll be droopy, “How did you…”

“Did you really think I’m that stupid! Chanyeol that idiot told me he felt his heart racing when he was near Hyun Shik and that you denied him to see Hyun Shik… and the fact that his ‘so-called’ twin sister that looked exactly like him…. That was really him and you knew!”  Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, “And so what? Are you going to tell the school and tell them that my roommate has been a girl this whole time?”

Luhan rolled his eyes and threw the photo at Sehun, in which he caught it immediately, “What’s this?”

“That’s the photo she had… it’s our pack.”

“Why would she have this?”  Luhan smirk and chuckled before turning serious again, “You know I thought the same thing, but then I remembered my urges to be with her… at first I thought it was because mating season was close and I just attacking whoever I see, but that can’t be sense the Elders said that we will only feel the urges if we are with our imprinted.  Also we both can’t control or transformations in which the Elders said that our imprinted is near us!”

“And?” Sehun asked still not getting where Luhan is going with this.  “God! How stupid can you be! I’m saying that Hyun Shik, or whatever her real name is, is the girl from years ago. She’s the girl we saved and she’s the girl we’ve imprinted on!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Well I know I took a long time, but I was somewhere these months^^  So I hope you like this chapter… I know I do… at least I think I do… I didn’t proofread… uh yea… whatever hahaha Enjoy and Stay Tuned(^^)  Oh and just want to say they finally figured out!!!  Took 23 chapters, but hey! Hahaha^^ Underline words are in Japanese!^^

Treat:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpyM-HA7LXwZ_uET0eprn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcOULk8s_fJy5fqEUnw77

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0pPCSTu1DLvHCm2_MpTT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqcYupvofEkWS22gIHkzF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUv6JR96BN9ovXgQpdLMh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTslQuSwigPCJ0-DD1KhP2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAyC0pqOjo3BV_ACz0UNp  And thats all folks... for now hahahaa^^ Press the dotted line for more minion bands^^... *Minion bands are not mine... i just found them and thought it was really cute, so i wanted to share it with you all^^

...