Boy Germs?

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 5

It was cold, freezing actually; you were waiting at the playground for your unni and oppa with a friend of yours, “Ne, why are we here? It’s soo cold!” your friend complained while you were just swinging.  You laughed when you saw your friend’s nose running, you stopped and pulled a handkerchief from your pocket and squeezed his nose, “Yah! Stop squishing my nose!” he said as he took the hanky from you, “but thanks.”  You smiled and looked around, “I wonder where they are…”

“That’s why we should just go and…”

“And what?” you looked him as his eyes widened, you tilted your head as he started running, “Yah! Where…AHHHH!”

“Hey, Wake up.” You heard someone say, “You don’t want to be late for gym.  You scrunched up your face as you tighten your hug around something… wait hug?  You slowly opened your eyes as you looked up only to see blond hair; you blinked a few times, and saw that the blond hair belong to a smiling face; the face looked pretty, but you weren’t for sure, until the person spoke, “Just to tell you I’m not a girl, so don’t say that.”  You widened your eyes and quickly scrambled away, how can a guy look pretty, well I guess they can, but it confuses the heck out of me… what happens if hanged out with one, this is bad.

“Hey, just because I’m a guy doesn’t mean you have to scramble away like that,” the boy pouted, “You look more like a girl, I even for a second thought you were.”  You in a breath, and he waved his hands, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure no one says that,” his voice soften, “It must hurt too, huh?”  You furrowed your eyebrows at him, for some reason not as scared, maybe it’s just his looks, or by his softening face, but I’, not afraid of him… wait no he’s still a stupid, jerky boy!  You quickly look away from him.

He sighed, smiling at you, but that quickly changed as he looked at his watch, “Omg, we have to go like now, or Mr. Kim will have a fit,” he looked at you and soften again, “but if we are late, I’ll make sure he just scowls me… come on.”  He waved for you to follow, I should just go follow… wait how can we leave? Doesn’t the door automatically lock, thoughts of you having to be with a boy alone on the Roof, came flooding through your mind; you quickly dashed towards the door and started banging on it.

All of a sudden a hand went from behind you and unlocked the door, your breath hitched as you fell on your knees; the man knelt down as well, “Hey, it’s ok, I’m Class President, so I always have the keys.”  You scooted away from him and he sighed, “Come on, let’s go.”  You nodded and followed him while being three feet away.

You and the Class President went to the field exactly at the bell; a man with baozi cheeks turned to you, “Yah! Where are your guy’s gym clothes?”  The CP, Luhan, chuckled as he rubbed his nape, “Sorry, Mr. Kim I was getting the new kid from the roof, and we didn’t want to be late.”  The man with baozi cheeks, Mr. Kim, shook his head, “Well, without your gym uniform I can’t allow you to participate today, but tomorrow as punishment, you two will run 5 laps while we play a nice game of SOCCER!”  He lifted his hands up and shouted; you jumped a little, trying to keep calm.

You both went to the bench and Luhan let out a sigh, “I really love soccer.”  You bit your lip and scooted farther away from him; he turned to you and smiled, “What’s your favorite sport?”  You furrowed your eyebrows, not that I will tell you, but in Japan, I always loved… “Basketball.”  Luhan widened his eyes and looked at you as if he was sizing you up, “Are you serious?”  You mentally slapped yourself for saying it out loud, but you nodded.  He scuffed with disbelief, “But you’re so tiny…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0utNXTv6ii--390qXaoc

“Now that’s mean, just because I’m short doesn’t mean I can’t play,” you spouted as you stood up, “I bet I can beat you, or any of your friends.”  You widened your eyes and sat back down, why did I just do that? Gosh I always hated it when people say I can’t play basketball because I’m too short.  In Japan I was the best female basketball player in the entire school, maybe the whole country.  People just don’t understand that basketball has nothing to do with height, but with skill.

“Really? You want to play us, but you don’t even…”

“I could take all of you on by myself.”  Luhan nodded and laughed; you fidgeted with your fingers; Luhan suddenly spoke after a few minutes of laughter, “Ok, I’ll take your challenge.  When do you want to…”

“Tomorrow I still have to settle in.”  Luhan nodded his head and smiled, “You are going to really regret this you know.”

“I doubt that,” you widened your eyes as you said that, Omg! Why am I having a conversation with this boy? And why did I just accept a challenge I know I can’t… God, I do the stupidest things sometimes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all of you classes you finally got to leave, but then you remembered that this hellhole has no end since you have to go back to your dorm and face a boy, who you assume is pretty pissed since you hurt him twice in a day.  You sighed and opened the door to your dorm slowly, looking around to make sure a certain someone wasn’t there until you finally entered and shut the door behind you.

Good he’s not here, at least I’ll have a few minutes of sanity… I better take a shower to get these boy germs off, I hate the feeling, and I will scrub myself to the bone if I have to… you wiped your arms as you approached the bathroom door.  You were about to grab the knob, but the door opened, revealing a half- Sehun: No shirt, body glistening from just talking a shower, and rubbing his wet hair with a towel. 

You stood there, frozen in place, and all of a sudden, “AHHHHHH!” you screamed and punched him in the gut, before running to your bed, covering yourself with your blankets.  OMG! OMG! That was surprising, so unexpected, why me? Why do things happen to me?  You took in a deep breath and all of a sudden felt sleepy; you closed your eyes, forgetting there’s a pissed off Sehun in the room, and drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun went to his room early, so he can take a shower and go with Lay and Kai, to the streets. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsAlCyoTjYxrbL9s-ozNb

He walked into the room making sure the crazy chicken, you, wasn’t in there, before he stripped down, throwing his uniform on the bed, and grabbed some jeans, walking into the bathroom. 

After a few good minutes of letting the relaxing droplets drop his face and body, relieving any wounds he had received today.  He dried himself and clothed his lower half, wiping his hair with a towel and opened the door.  His eyes widen as he saw you staring right back at him; he was going to speak, but before he can, you screamed like a little girl and unexpectantly (Ok it was kind of expectant) punched him in the gut, forcing breathe out of him.

Sehun held his stomach with one hand, while another held onto the wall to keep himself leveled.  He watched as you ran to your bed covering yourself with blankets.  He gritted his teeth and slowly walked to the ladder, grunting as he climbed up, “How can such a little chicken, have so much strength?”

He made it to the top and kicked your luggage out of the way as he walked to your bed.  He rolled his eyes as he pulled the blanket away, only to reveal a sleeping you.  He sighed and pulled the blanket to your chin, “How can you sleep so fast… I’ll deal with you later… you should be thankful.”  He sighed as he wiped a few stray strands of hair from your face, letting his fingers linger, “You’re a chicken, so I won’t be too hard on you,” he pulled his hand back, and wrapped his arm around his stomach, not forgetting the big blow you gave him, “But your also too strong, so I won’t be that easy either.”

He climbed down and, “Sehun!” someone just slammed the door open and ran over to the half- Sehun.  “What… Yah! Get off of me!” Sehun struggled to pry off the shorter man from him, “I don’t want to… I need warmth,” the shorter man whined as he held on tighter to Sehun.  Sehun clench his teeth as a taller man ran in, “Seriously! What’s the use of having a door, if people can just freaking run in as they please,” Sehun yelled as the other man grabbed onto him too.

“Sehunnies, why are you being so cold to us… we just wanted your warmth!” the shorter man murmured against his chest.  “Ne, all we wanted was to feel our Maknaes warmth,” the taller man agreed as he nuzzled into Sehun’s neck.  Sehun took a deep breath and was ready to pommel the two until, yet again two other people ran into his, not really private, room. 

“Yah! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Get off of him, so he can get ready!” yelled one of them as they both ripped the two off of him.  Sehun pinch the bridge of his nose, “Thanks guys, I thought I was going to suffocate.” 

“Oh no worry bud, but we really have to go,” the man, Kai, smiled at Sehun, “And yes, I know that you shirtless will catch a lot of girls attention, but I think you should put on some decent wear and attract them from your skills.”

“Ne, I don’t want to earn money for stripping out in public,” the other, Lay, added.  Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled on a shirt, “Shut up, I was about to put a shirt on, until these to pabo butts, grabbed onto me.”

“Yah! Is that how you should talk to your hyungs?” Baekhyun pouted as he got out of Lays grasps.  “Ne, especially since to two said hyungs, are children,” Sehun retorted back.  Baekhyun pouted and grabbed unto Lay instead, “Well, then your lost, anyone would die just for me to hug them… right Lay?”  Lay forced a smiled and was grateful to be dragged away by Sehun and Kai.

“Ungrateful Dongsaengs,” Baekhyun muttered as Chanyeol laughed, patting him on the back.  “Chanyeol, let’s go find Tao, I think he’ll be thankful for our hugs,” Chanyeol nodded and followed Baekhyun out the door.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyAkct8WdIf8wsc_MdN52

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes fluttered open as you heard the door slam shut; you sat up as you rubbed your eyes with your balled up fists.  That was good sleep, it was surprising comfortable.  You stretched out your arms over your head as you yawned, and got up from the bed, grabbing some at least somewhat deceit clothes from your luggage, and climbed down the ladder, towards the bathroom. 

Suddenly you remembered what took place just minutes before, Crackle Bun; you looked around and cautiously pushed the door open, thank goodness he isn’t here… I hope he isn’t mad… whom am I kidding?  Boys are always made even if you make a tiny mistake once… ok more than once.

You locked the door and place your clothes on the counter; then you the shower.  You spend about an hour and a half in the shower, rubbing your skin away, ew, ew, ew.  I hate a boy’s touch every time they touch me I feel dirty… I don’t remember why and I’m thankful for that, I don’t want to know.

You dry your now red skin and wrapped yourself with the gauze, tight but not too tight, like Bora did.  You put on a two sizes too big shirt and some penguin sweatpants before walking out the door, drying your hair with a towel.

You looked back at the wolf pictures again, letting your free hand pet the face of an up close white wolf, one that reminded you of…, you guys are the bestest friends I could ever have.  I want to see you in person, to pet your fur again, to cry and tell you stuff although I know you can’t understand.  I want to see you again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrx0aB-g4od1mxhThaRL5

You sighed and went back to your bed, grabbing your wolf stuff animal from your luggage, and curled up with it on the bed, falling asleep again.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong Everybody!!  I hope you enjoy this chapter, it’s been awhile since I updated^^ Poor Sehun he always gets hurt… I’m Sowwy^^ It always seems like Sehun’s the only one that will get hurt haha You seemed to be defensive when people talk about your height… more specifically sports and such.  And you seemed to be more connected with wolfs… wonder why? Stay Tuned ^(*.*)^   

 

tumblr_m2qa2viwcA1qd3xz3o1_500.gif