Christmas Part 1

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 13

You hugged your knees, sobbing through your pants as soon as you reached your dorm, I can’t go back there… not again, not again!!  You didn’t notice that the door opened; you didn’t notice the sound of steps; you didn’t notice your bed dipping; you didn’t even notice the soothing rub of your back, as someone pulled you into a hug, saying, “It’s ok.”  You just feel into your worst fear and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next couple of months; was the same as your first, same routine as usual: You accidentally hurt Sehun, fall asleep during your tutoring sessions with Luhan, running into random people around the school, and so on and so on.

“Ok, class quiet down,” Mr. Wu spoke in a loud voice; you lifted your head slightly from your book and looked to your left, and saw Sehun sleeping… again, He’s been sleeping a lot lately… and been coming to the room late as well… hmmm, well boys are boys, who cares what they do in their free time.  “Now, you all know Christmas is coming up and we have to figure out what…”

“Let’s have Secret Santa… oh and a huge party with only our grade… or maybe just our dorm floor!” a kid, Key jumped out of his seat excitingly.  Mr. Wu sighed, “Well, I’ll go and speak to the other teachers as well as the Dorm managers and see what they would rather do… any other suggestions?”

“Yah! Mr. Wu, you just totally ignored my Secret Santa idea!” Key retorted as he stomped his feet on the ground; Mr. Wu sighed and looked at the boy, “I said I’ll discuss with the others… you know what meeting adjourned.”

Everybody started to slowly talk to one another, but all you could think about is, Christmas… Maybe I could see them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school; you rushed back to your dorm, and quickly went through your luggage until you found a book of some sort… you pulled it out and flipped the pages until you stopped at an unfinished drawing… Hunnie… maybe I’ll get to see you again… I hope you still remember our promise… you smiled and picked up a pencil and started sketching.

You fell asleep after a while and Sehun returned to the room; he looked up and saw you slouched down on your bed, “Tsk this guy,” he shook his head and climbed up.  He sighed and gently leaned you on your back and swung your legs onto the bed… he paused when he saw you holding a notebook… he slowly grabbed it from your hands and flipped through the pages.  He was amazed that all he saw was wolves… wolves that looked familiar to him.  He kept flipped until his eyes hit an unfinished drawing, “That looks like…”

“Sehun!” Kai barged into the room, “For the party everyone’s doing dorm floor… isn’t that exciting!! We get to spend it with our Hyungs!!!”  Sehun quickly dropped the notebook into your luggage and climb down, “How do you know?”

“I asked Baekhyun Hyung and he told me… oh and don’t worry since D.O Hyung is still a student they’re allowing him to join our dorm party… as well as Kris and Xiumin Hyung to ‘chaperone’ us.  Sehun nodded, and looked up at your bunk, “This is definitely going to be an interesting party.”

“Haha no kidding, I bet it’s going to be worst than the other ones… remember when we put alcohol in Kris’s drink… he freaking thought he could fly…” Kai started booming with laugher and continued, “Oh and remember when Lay dressed Xiumin like a girl when he was sleeping and when everybody woke up, they freaked out because Wonder girls ‘Sohee’ was sleeping peacefully on the couch,” his laughs echo the room.

Sehun chuckled a little and pushed Kai out of the room so his laughter didn’t wake you.  “Where are we going for Christmas?” Sehun asked as they walked along the halls, “Hmm,” Kai tapped his chin, “The same place… I mean that is our home.”  Sehun nodded and wrapped his arm around Kai’s shoulder, “Our home.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the Party:

“YAY!  I need to use the bathroom… open the freakin’ door!” Sehun yelled as he banged the door.  He sighed and went to his drawer to get the key; he bit his lip and placed the key in the key hole, when suddenly the door flew open revealing a freshly showered you, “What are you… doing?”

“Ne?”  Sehun straightened and casually took the key out of the hole, “I was just doing some stretches.”  You lifted an eyebrow and quickly went to your bunk.  Sehun looked at you and sighed, “We’re going shopping… I already know you don’t have a present for Secret Santa yet,” he went into the bathroom, shutting the door.

He came out minutes later and you quickly turned around from his half body, why doesn’t he freaking wear clothes… “Ok, are you ready?”   You quickly turned around, “The party doesn’t start till later though…”

“I mean, are you ready to go shopping?”  Sehun threw a jacket towards you, and you swiftly caught it, “Here, it’s pretty cold out there and I figured you needed something warm.”  You furrowed your eyebrows and then looked in your luggage, Unni! Too worried about fashion than getting something warm for me in the winter… you looked at the jacket he gave you and put it on, better than freezing to death.

You went down the steps and followed Sehun out the door.  As you both left the building the cold air kissed your face; you whimpered a little and pulled the jacket closer to your face, smells like strawberries and vanilla… is this his scent… wait hold up what am I thinking?!

“Yah,” you snapped out what you’re thinking and looked up at Sehun, who was waving his hand in front of your face, “Stop day dreaming and let’s go.”  You nodded your head slowly and followed him out into the city, to the mall.

Once the both of you were inside Sehun turned to you, “Ok, we’ll meet up here again, after we buy our Secret Santa gifts… Do you have a phone?”  You looked up at him and nodded; he held out his hand, “Give it to me, so I can put my number in there… just in case you get lost.”  You bit your lip, I guess that makes since… you grabbed your phone from your bag and tentatively placed it in his hand, after unlocking it.

He inserted his number inside, calling his own, and quickly gave it to you before walking away to the opposite side of the mall.  You watched his retreating figure before going to the escalators.

The whole time you were shopping you held onto the jacket tightly as if it will protect you… you didn’t know why, but the scent and the feeling felt very comfortable to you.  You bought a present and were going to the spot that Sehun told you to go, but stopped when you saw a really cute dress at a window.  You bit your lip, that’s really cute… maybe I could go in there and find a present for unni as well as try on that dress… no one from school will see me, especially since this is a girls shop…

You skipped into the shop and gleamed as you looked at all the pretty dresses, “Is there anything you’re looking for specifically?”  You turned and saw a very pretty girl, Yura as it said on her name tag, “Um I wanted to see that dress from the window… the blue.”

“Ah, if you go to your left you will find that dress in section 4… there will be different sizes and colors… but I will have to warn you that they are a limited edition and they’re selling like Kimchi, so I suggest you go and buy one for your girlfriend right now!”  You blinked when she said girlfriend, but then said thank you and followed her directions.

She was right there were only a few left, but luckily you found one in both you and Boras size *Basically you two are the same except she’s more bigger in the chest region* and went to dressing room, where you got quite a few stares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun bought his gift and decided that he should buy his Eomma *Not really his Eomma, but the lady did take care of him and the others for a long time* a present, so he went to her favorite shop, “Is there anything you’re looking for specifically?”  Sehun turned and nodded, “I’m looking for the dress from the window display…”

“Ah! Wah! You know there was another guy who asked the same thing… your girlfriends must be very lucky…”  Sehun just nodded and the girl, Yura, continued, “Ah! If you go to your left you will find that dress in section 4… there will be different sizes and colors… but I will have to warn you that they are a limited edition and they’re selling like Kimchi, so yea!”  Sehun nodded and went toward that direction.  Yura sighed as she watched him go; “Now why can’t I have a boyfriend like those two?”

“Because your you, now stop daydreaming you have a job to do,” one said as she hit Yura in the head; Yura pouted, but tended to her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun sighed, he didn’t know what size their Eomma, he thought back a little and then realized that she was about your size.  He smiled a little and dialed your number, but then he furrowed his eyebrows as he heard ringing near him… he followed the sound, but stopped a few feet from the dressing room, where he saw a very pretty, short hair girl emerge from a room and answered her phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

The girl and the voice from the phone were in-sync, “Yeoboseyo?” the girl asked again; Sehun took a deep breath and spoke, “Yah, I…” he paused, “where are you?  Are you still shopping?”

Ah… ne, but I’ll be back, just needed to do something…”

“Ah, ok… I’ll just wait.”  He put his phone down as he hanged up and looked at the girl, who was totally oblivious of his presence; he quickly ran out the door, only to stop in front of an animal clinic, “Hyun Shik… is a girl?!”

 

Authors Note:
Annyeong!! I hope you enjoy this little chapter^^  OMO Sehun figured out!!! Wonder what’s going to happen next^^ Stay Tuned (」ㅂㅁㅂ)」~Yay!~  And Yes I know its way past Christmas… Mian I forgot to update haha^^
Treat:
adorexonly-new-christmas-theme-welcome-p