Unicorn

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 5

Sehun, Kai, and Lay left campus, with the note from Mr. Wu, approving, and went to the city streets.  Kai placed the old time stereo down, “You guys ready?”  Sehun and Lay smiled and nodded as they put their hats on low; Kai laughed and pressed the play button as he placed a hat low on his head and walked over to him.

The music started and they were moving their bodies on the grey, rumbled dance floor.  Passerbyer’s stopped and stared at their amazing dancing; thinking that they should get recruited.  All the Passerbyer’s, especially the girls, place coins and won in a hat that was in front of them. 

They practically scream as they watch them move to the rhythm, all taking pictures and recording videos.  After they were done with their dancing and done signing autographs to fan girls; that sat at a nearby bench and counted their money, “Wah! We got 100000 won!” Kai exclaimed as he placed it back in the hat.  “I know… let’s get lunch!” everyone agreed and they started walking to a restaurant nearby. 

“Welcome!” a young girl, with doe-eyes, smiled and bowed as they entered; they smiled and bowed back as they took a seat at the corner.  “Nothing too expensive, we still need to give the rest of the money to Kris,” Sehun said as he looked over the menu, another girl with a pixie cut, gave them, “And  don’t plan to leave one dollar again like last time… I think I still have to bruises.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB0TycoDZ9U3af7dKeY01

“Ani, those are from the new kid,” Kai laughed; Sehun was about to go over the table to choke the latter, but the pixie cut girl, or Gong Minji as it said on her name tag, came over to take their order; Kai snickered as Minji looked at him slightly amused with the customers bickering. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStgb8LmDsraIM7gm9T4YP

After they ordered and Minji left; Sehun hissed, “I’m not going to let that go you know, later you’re going to regret it,” he smirked as he saw Kai’s frightened eyes, and it grew wider as he scooted closer to Yixing. 

A few minutes later, their food arrived, “So is that chicken your new roommate?” Kai asked with a mouth full of chicken.  Sehun looked at him and sighed as he leaned over and wiped the side of Kai’s mouth, “You’re disgusting when you eat you know,” he bluntly stated.  Kai pouted, “And I thought you were being nice.”

“YES!!” Yixing, who’ve been quiet this whole time, jumped from his seat and pounded the air.  Everybody in the restaurant looked at them and the doe-eyed girl looked very worried as she came by their table, “Are you ok? Did you have a spasm,” she asked as she looked over Yixing, “Do you need to go to the hospital?”  Yixing still giddy from whatever he saw on his phone shook his head and then showed her his phone, “Do you know what this is??”

The doe-eyed girl or Park Sandara looked intently at the phone and tilted her head, “It looks like a unicorn plushy doll thing.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeWQd65iOf61_-Z846vXh

Kai and Sehun groaned inwardly as Yixing looked at her, his face scrunched up, “It is not just a Unicorn plushy; it’s a limited edition Unicorn Plushy!!… They only made ten of these and I had the highest bid for the last one!!”  Sandara blinked and nodded slowly, relieved when she heard the door open and ran over there to greet the customer.

Yixing looked at his phone again and gleamed out happiness, “Here! Look!” he demanded as he shoved the phone in Sehun’s face, “Isn’t it A-DO-RI-BLE!!!” he emphasized each syllable.  Sehun choked down a laugh as he looked at hideous thing staring back at him, and handed the phone back to Yixing, “It’s adorable,” a gleam hit his eye when he looked at Kai, “In fact it’s so adorable; I think if Kai sees it, he won’t be afraid of stuff animals anymore.” Kai squinted his eyes and sent death glares to Sehun, who expertly dodged it; Yixing nodded wildly and then grabbed Kais face a shove the phone, “Doesn’t it look A-DO-RI-BLE?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYL1mKIpFt0WYmzVQ5LtX

“Uhh…” Kai started, but Sehun beat him to it, “Yixing, I mean that you should let him see it person… and let him hold it and maybe if you need a babysitter, let Kai babysit …” Sehun moved his arms around and Yixing smiled, “It’s a girl! I could just tell!” 

Sehun contained his laughed and kept his face blank as he said, “What are you going to name… her?”  Yixing went into deep thought as he tapped his finger on his chin… still standing, then he put his hand up to the air as he said loudly for everyone to hear, “I will call her… KrYiAoCheLuMin SeHoInSooYeoHyun!!!”

Sehun and Kai blinked, “…..”  Just as a blond girl came to their table with Sandara, “My employee here, says that she’s deeply worried about your friend… and by his outburst, to be honest I am too,” the blond girl said as she motioned Sandara back to her post.  The blonde girl, who so happens to be the owner, Lee Chaerin, looked at Yixing with concern filling her eyes as she put a hand to his shoulder, “Are you ok sir… did you eat something your allergic to?”

Yixing blinked blankly and Chaerin bit her lip as she pulled out her phone, “Here, I’ll call the hospital I can’t have a customer die on me!” she was about to dial the number until Sehun grabbed her wrist, “It’s ok; I don’t think you need too.”

“But!”

“I’m fine, I’m just soo happy!!” Yixing gleamed and Chaerin was taken aback, “Then what was the Kryianfdjuhfomin SEbhufhuijhyun thing about?”

“Ah, that’s going to be the name of my baby girl!” Yixing said still smiling, “She’s going to arrive in two weeks!”  Chaerin nodded her head slowly as she smiled, “Well, then let me be the first to congratulate you… you must be so excited.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7fdiAITOxAwICv__69ja

“I soo am, I can’t wait till I can kiss her goodnight, take her to the park… oh and I already picked who’s going to babysit her…” he pointed to Kai, “She’s so A-DO-RA-BLE, that my friend won’t be scared of them anymore!”  Chaerin tilted her head as she forced a smile while nodding, wondering how a person could be scared of kids.  Sehun kept his blank face, struggling to not laugh and looked at Kai, who looked at him back, he mouth; Does she know he’s talking about a unicorn?

Ani, the way Lay’s describing it sounds like he’s talking about a baby.

Should we tell… Sehun shook his head and looked at the scene unraveling.  “You’re so nice! When she comes, I want you to see her!”

“I would love too,” she bowed and smiled, “And bring your wife… she’s a lucky lady.”

“Wife? I don’t have a wife,” Yixing tilted his head. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltYsa32ievQfQzj4-Gyf

Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows and then widened her eyes as she realized her mistake, “Oh, then bring your girlfriend then.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend either.”  Chaerin was completely confused and then nodded slowly as she said, “Ah, but you said your baby’s arriving in two weeks; so is the girl…”

“Oh a girls not giving me my baby, it’s a guy,” Yixing said as he completely no idea that she’s taking everything the wrong way.  Chaerin widened her eyes and blinked a couple of time before she forced a smile and bowed hesitantly to Yixing, quickly leaving the awkward situation.  “She’s such a nice person,” Yixing declared as he sat back down in his seat.

Kai burst out laughing and banged his fist on the table as Sehun sat there blank, forcing himself not to give in.  Yixing tilted his head at Kai and then asked Sehun, “What…”

“Don’t ask,” Sehun interrupted because if he actually told Yixing what happen, he wouldn’t be able to control himself, so for now he just needs, “Ah, you promised me Boba.”  Yixing put his mouth in ’O’ and nodded, “Let’s go then!”  Yixing went out the door and waved at Sandara, who forced a smile as well, while Sehun placed the money on the table and had to drag Kai away.

They arrived at a Boba café a couple blocks away, where they are regulars; they entered and was greeted by Choi Jinri, “Ah! Welcome!” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP55mt1lYmME-RHWZROSh

They smiled and bowed back as they went to their usually spot at the corner, “Why didn’t we come here in the first place?” Sehun asked as Yixing went to the counter to order.  Kai shrugged, “We all wanted different things Sehun, I wanted chicken… haha get it Chicken!”  Sehun glared at Kai, who was laughing hysterically and then Kai said, “The chicken does look cute like a girl… maybe.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4V9Ssb3hy1QV81psN9wm

Yixing came back and smiled, before Sehun could say anything, and, “When KrYiAoCheLuMin SeHoInSooYeoHyun comes we have to come back here too… Oh and if haven’t notice it’s a combination of ALL our names.  I’m so smart, aren’t I?”  Sehun looked at both of his friends and sighed, “Tell me again why I’m friends with you two again?”

“Because you love us,” Yixing answered and Kai nodded in agreement.  Sehun groaned as he leaned his body across the table, secretly hiding his smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------

‘Thump thump’ my heart beat as I was surrounded by darkness, nowhere to escape since the fabric crowded around me.  Suddenly I was dropped to the ground as the top ripped opened and…

“ANI!” you screamed as you swat your hands in the air.  You opened your eyes and just laid there breathing heavily, holding your heart, “It’s just a dream… ani a nightmare…” you sighed and were hesitantly closing your eyes until you heard the door open.  As if instinct you shot up and looked at the clock, 2:50am, squinting in the darkness, who is it this late?

You swung your legs over your bed when you heard something collapse on the floor, and slowly went down to the floor since it was completely dark and you didn’t feel like turning on your lamp.  You put your arms in front of you waving as you slowly made your way to a wall with the switch; you flipped the switch and as if on command the lights blinked on, surrounding the room with brightness.  You blinked your eyes a few times so your eyes could adjust to the burning lights and then looked to your side, to see the source of the sound.  Sehun? 

You walked tentatively closer and widened your eyes, OMG! What do I do????

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope it isn’t confusing, but I hope I did okay with the little humor here kekeke^^  Well Sehun didn’t get hurt by you in this chapter haha! Or was he???  We got to see what they do after school and such… I hope you enjoy the little part with Yixing and Chaerin and the little misunderstanding haha!! Stay Tuned ^(ovo)^  Oh and I stayed up all night ‘doing’ my project and writing this so I’m sorry if it’s confusing hhaha well at least for the rest of the day I can sleep!!   Maybe.

Treat to all:

tumblr_m2665hZmWZ1r5qh6u.gif  The Obsesstion lives!!! Kekeke