Roof

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 4

The boys looked at you and one shouted, “He’s so pretty, can he sit next to me?”

“No, you’ll just devour him; he should sit next to me…”  You shook in place, Are all boys animals? They should be in cages away from me.  Mr. Wu slammed his binders on the podium and you jumped a foot away from him, “Hyun Shik you could sit over at that window seat in the back row.”  You nodded and tried to control your breathing as you walked over to the desk, head bowed and eyes partially closed, you made it to your seat.  You took a deep breath and put your books on the desk. 

You saw someone lean at the corner of your eye, “You look familiar,” the boy said, and your breath hitched a little.  You felt the boy’s eyes burrowing holes through your skin; you couldn’t take it anymore.  “Stop It!” you practically shouted as you shot up from your seat; “Hyun Shik, are you alright?” Mr. Wu asked, and after a second you finally realized want you did and quickly went back in your seat covering your face with an upside down book. 

The silence went on for a few more seconds and Mr. Wu went back to his teachings as you felt the eyes turning away from you, well except one set of eyes.  You tightened your grip on the book as the boy next to you chuckled, and to your surprise he grabbed your book so easily from your hands and placed it right side up, grabbing your hands with his, and placing their grip back on the book, “You’re never going to learn anything if the books upside down,” he whispered as he took away his slim fingers away from yours.  You widened your eyes, OMG! Clam down Hei Ryung, this is no time to have a panic attack, but I really have the urge to slap him with this book. You tightened your grip as you sulked into your book, think wolves.

After class, you stayed in the same position, with the book in front of your face; you couldn’t even pay attention to the lesson being taught.  The whole time you just pondered on the real reason why they sent you here, you came to this conclusion, they want me to fail in life, that’s it why else would they bring me here, well, there’s also the thing of suffering, but yea.  You stayed there and waited until you heard all the footsteps gone, you sighed, but then a shiver came to your spine when, “You’re the one that punch me, am I right?” You tentatively turned and saw your seat partner; you quickly went back to your book, Crap! Why is he still here? Ugh, I feel sick. 

“Now, I usually don’t go easy on people, but since your new, I’ll just give you a warning,” before you could process what was happening, the boy ripped the book from your hands and cupped your chin to face him, and then flicked your forehead.  You widened your eyes and as any girl would do; you kicked him in the groin and grabbed your bag, running away.

As you ran out the door, you forced your way through two boys, who were making their way in the classroom, “Woah! What’s that dudes problem?” one asked as he entered, but his eyes grew big as he saw his friend kneeling down, they ran up to him, “Sehun, are you ok?”

“Do I look ok?” Sehun hissed as his friends place him on a chair, “What happen?” a boy asked as a dimple appeared at his right cheek.  Sehun banged his free hand on the desk, “That chicken attacked again.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRquty6qjagexs-gt_y7U

“Are you serious, that’s the chicken, but he looks so cute.”

“Kai, he’s defiantly not cute, his just a chicken.”  The other friend looked completely lost, but he remembered the boy who barged into them, “Oh you’re talking about him, he’s seems like a pretty nice guy, emphasis on pretty,” the Dimple friend said.  Sehun and Kai looked at their friend, “You know chicken, Yixing?”  Yixing nodded, “Yea, I met him this morning he was especially nice to me, he looked so cute when he tried to hide his face in my chest.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDx54qUWiBetIlJNUdrK1

“Wait, you met him the morning you decided to dress up like a girl?”  Yixing nodded, and Sehun clenched his fist, Kai patted his friend’s hand, “Does it still hurt?”

“If you don’t put your hand away in three seconds, guess who’ll wake up with Chanyeol’s stuff animals.”  Kai widened his eyes and stood up, “Yah! You shouldn’t use people’s fears against them, if you do that again I’m going to find the chicken and make him beat you up again!”  Yixing laughed and put an arm on Sehun’s shoulder, “Come on let’s go, maybe we can buy Boba later ok?” Sehun smiled a little and slowly stood up, Kai shook his head, “You know since you threaten me with stuff ani… I am going to take all your Boba.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp6ggS5NrydeJKuq2028l

Sehun tried to grab his friend, but Kai was already out the door, leaving the two behind; Sehun leaned on Yixing’s shoulder, “Yixing could you get that book?”  Yixing lifted an eyebrow with suspicion, but grabbed it anyways, “This is your book right?”

“Ne, Sure is.”  But Yixing saw the glint in Sehun’s eyes; Yixing sighed and then walked faster dragging Sehun along with him, “Come on we’ll be late Mr. Can’t-take-a-hit.”

“Yah! You would be hurting if you got kick in your groin too!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you ran as far as your stubby legs could possibly take you, meaning the roof, you landed on all floors, grabbing your inhaler.  When breathing in and out, the wind brushed against your skin and you felt calm, you remembered in Japan how your friends and you always came to the roof for lunch, having your hair flip in all kinds of direction, and talking about how we totally failed the exams.  You felt nostalgic as you remembered, I miss you guys. 

You put your inhaler back and notice you were missing a book, your eyes widen when you remembered what you did not too long ago, He deserved it!! What he did was uncalled for, stupid boy!!!  You bit your lip wondering if you should go and get it back, you even walked up to the door and tried to open it, but to your dismay it was locked.  You sighed, maybe this is God telling me not to, so instead of running and screaming as a normal person would do when they figure out they're trapped on the roof, you sighed and got up to see the edge of the roof; you tighten you grip on the roof wall and closed your eyes; “Please, I’ll anything, hhmmm.  No questions, just please don’t let go.” You gasped as the man was laughing while you were hanging on the roof, his hand was the only thing preventing you from falling down, although he was the one who pushed you off.  “You’ll do anything I ask?”  You look down and closed your eyes, nodding to the man, “Anything.”

You opened your eyes, boys are all the same.  You let out a deep breathe a walked away from the roof wall, I hate this, I’m remembering things, that I thought I’ve long forgotten, but ever since I came to this school, or ever heard I’m coming back here, they’ve been in my head non-stop.  Can’t they just die, like my happiness?

You left the roof wall, good thing i'm locked up here; i have an excuse not to go to class, and stretched your small body across the roof, feeling the calmness of the wind, while texting your friend:

Are you in class?-you

Yeah, but Mrs. Hwang is talking about her ungrateful boyfriend again.- Yuuki

Really? People should listen to me when I say boys are no good jerks and stupid let’s not forget how stupid they are.  Oh and how dirty they are, I mean they’ll just leave everything on the floor, all in all their animals, the bad kinds.

Hei Ryung?

What’s up?

Are you ok?

Ne, why?

Yuuki didn’t answer; you tilted your head, wondering what’s wrong.  I mean how can you not be ok? You are going to school, visiting your home; oh wait you hate this you’re absolutely suffering, but how can you tell your best friend that?  You sighed and looked over the text you gave her, and promptly face palmed yourself, why did I send that… since i usually just say one thing, but i got into such detail... God i feel so dumb. You stopped cursing yourself when you felt vibration, you opened the text.

Oh, nothing it’s just that I have a gut feeling that you’re not alright… I mean I might be wrong, but yea.

You stared at the screen, no Yuuki, you’re right; I’m not.  The memories are coming back, memories that I never told anyone nor do I want people to know; boy or girl screw it, they will never understand.

No, I’m really ok.  You let the text linger there for a minute or two, feeling a ting of guilt as you send it. 

I know, but get over your fear of boys soon ok, so you can get married and live a long life… and give me cute little nieces.  GTG Byebye.

You rolled your eyes at her text, I will never get over it; I will never marry, and I don’t staying here will give me a long life.  You blinked and looked at the text again, wait, why did she send that?  You were going to ask her, but...

I will, bye.

You threw your phone in your bag and folded your arms behind your head for a more comfortable position; you slowly went to sleep.

----------------------------------------

“Hey, wake up.”

 

 

 

Authors Note:

It's Me again haha i hope you enjoy this chapter as well as the others before and to come.  And sowwy if it gets confusing at the end.^^ Aw Sehunnie was so cute! Why did you have to hurt him again... i'm sorry Sehunnie author-nim need to haha^^ but at least your getting better??? i guess haha.  I wonder whats wrong with Yuuki, does she know something? Stay Tuned<(o.o<)