Broken...

Boys Scare Me

Chapter

“Sehun! Sehun!” Luhan called out as he tried to catch up to the young pup; Sehun stopped and turned looking at Luhan straight in the eye, “What?” Sehun didn’t mean to sound rude, but he couldn’t help it; Luhan blinked and Sehun just huffed, “You call me… and you don’t even know what to say,” Sehun bit his lip and looked away, “Oh I get it… mating season is coming for you and we need to find that girl… you want to have her, don’t you hyung? Well, you can have her… I don’t feel like sharing; it’s unfair not only to us but to her!” he sighed and ruffled his hair trying to not break his façade, “I just… I got to go,” with that Sehun disappeared leaving Luhan feeling guilty and confused, “Why us?”

As soon as Sehun went to his dorm he started throwing and breaking things, obviously calming down his anger and hurt.  After a few minutes of basically destroying everything, he sat down on his bed, leaving the broken glasses on the floor, and taking out his wallet, opening it revealing a picture of the little girl.  His heart tightened a little and tears threated to see escape his eyes; he traced your small face on the picture, “I’m sorry…”

Suddenly the door opened and Sehun was surprised to see Luhan, “What happened here?”  Sehun put his wallet back in his pants and tilted his head, “What do you want?”  Luhan sighed and ran his hand through his hair before saying, “I just remembered what I wanted to tell you,” he walked over, dodging all the glass and sat next to Sehun, “Hyun Shik’s condition is… well complicated; I don’t know what’s going on but I guess the pills effects are stronger than we thought; I’ll check again later tonight and give you another report.”

Sehun nodded and as Luhan was about to leave remembered his question, “Hyung?”  Luhan turned and waited for Sehun to speak; Sehun sighed trying his best to phrase the sentence, “Before you called Hyun Shik a she…”

“Oh that,” Luhan rubbed his nape and laughed a little, “For some reason he strikes me more as a girl and I guess at the moment it… it was just a slip of the moment… please don’t tell him I called him that.”  Sehun sighed with relief and then turned back to Luhan, “Good, I would hate it if my roommate turned out to be a girl.”  Luhan smiled and nodded, “If your so worried about that why don’t you just ask Chanyeol to check out your roommate,” he laughed before leaving the room; Sehun stood up and looked around the room before walking out knowing he should use his remaining anger and hurt on something more efficient.

 

You blinked sleepily as they sedated you again for almost attacking a nurse just to get out of the room, “Hei Ryung, if you continued to act like this I will have to call your siblings… we can’t keep sedating you,” Dr. Lee sighed as he sat down next to your bed side, “Just calm down and everything will be alright, arra.”  When he received no answer he looked at you and saw that you were asleep; he sighed and adjusted the blanket before leaving the room again and as he did he saw Luhan walking toward the room.

“She’s asleep right now.”  Luhan nodded and grabbed the door handle, but Dr. Lee grabbed his wrist, “I have to talk to you actually.”  Luhan blinked, wondering whether he should or not, he let go of the knob and followed Dr. Lee somewhere away from your room.

As they entered Dr. Lee’s office Luhan said, “Why do you need to talk to me, sir?”  Dr. Lee sat in his desk and sighed, “Well it’s just that you basically kissed one of my patients and he could have passed some of the chemical to you.”  Luhan blushed slightly as he remembered, but then calmed his mind as he told himself he was just getting of the rest of the chemical and calmed you down.

“Is that all?” Luhan asked as he stood up, but then sat down again as Dr. Lee asked him to.  “Our Hyun Shik is very fragile; he has a terrible past… I ask of you to stay with him; he may be rude and incompetent but he is really just a g… man that is so lonely that he himself doesn’t see it.  I also ask of you to stay in his room before he gets discharged… I know I may be asking too much, but I’m afraid Hyun Shik might escape and I can’t ask of the nurses since they have other patients to take care of, so this is why ask you.”

“Ok, I will,” Luhan said almost immediately not knowing exactly why he said he would; Dr. Lee smiled, “Thank you… our Hyun Shik is so blessed to have a friend like you.”  Luhan smiled slightly and nodded before leaving Dr. Lee.  After Luhan left Dr. Lee leaned back in his chair and rested his entangled hands on his stomach, “I feel sorry for that kid… he would be so disappointed to figure out Hyun Shik is actually a girl.”

Luhan went to your room and sat next to you, unconsciously admiring your sleeping face, “So beautiful,” he whispered as he moved stray hairs away before cupping your cheek.  He felt something drop to the pit of his stomach and somehow he hovered over you, admiring your face; he was going to lean forward so his lips could touch yours but a sudden knock on the door made him fall over to the ground.  “Why are you on the floor?” Dr. Lee asked as he looked over his chart.

“Uh… the knocked shocked me when I was sleeping… I’m a very sensitive sleeper,” Luhan lied and Dr. Lee bought it, “Oh… I think you need to get that checked out, anyways I’ll go now… and I’ll be careful next time.”  Dr. Lee went out and Luhan sat back up on the seat letting out a drawing sigh, “What the heck was I doing?  I was about to kiss a guy… oh God Elder Oh did say mating season was coming up, but… I already imprinted on someone!” Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration and looked at you again, “I don’t know what to do, Hyun Shik… Should I give up on the girl and give her to Sehun or should I take her or… should we share?  It sounds despicable the more I think about it… I…” tears started to form in his eyes, “I just don’t know what to do…”

“Me either.”  Luhan snapped his head up and saw that your eyes were open and looking at him, “When did you wake up?” he asked clearing his throat; you sat up and pulled your knees up to your chest, “I just woke up and now could you leave.” You said more like an order than a question.  Luhan shook his head, “I was asked to stay here.”

You looked him and sighed, “Leave and take me with you,” you choked out and that when Luhan saw you shivering, “Are you ok? What’s wrong?”  You turned away and shook your head, not saying anything.  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and wrapped his arms around you, wanting to comfort you, but as soon as he touched you, you pushed him to the floor yelling, “DON’T TOUCH ME!”

Luhan blinked, wondering what was wrong.  You noticed him looking at you pitifully and you quickly looked away again, “Just go… I’m having indigestion just by looking at you, and don’t worry about me.”  Luhan sighed and nodded, “Ok, I’ll leave, but I won’t stop worrying about you,” he walked out of the room.  You turned to the door and sighed, feeling lonely all of a sudden.

 

Luhan went into Sehun’s room and found that he was nowhere to be seen, “Sehun?” he called out into the empty room.  He tilted his head and then turned around as he heard the door open, “Sehun?” he widened his eyes and ran to his friend, “SEHUN! What happened?”

 

Sehun walked around until he reached B.A.P territory; he burst through the door and walked inside.  “Sehun,” Yongguk said standing up, “What brings you here?”  Sehun had his bangs covering his eyes, “Just need something to let my anger go away.”

“We’re not in the mood and besides,” he smirked, “Where’s your crew?”  Sehun snorted, “Why? Afraid that their not here to hold me back?”

“Stop being a smarta…” before JongUp could finish, Sehun grabbed him by the throat and threw him across the room, “Anyone else?” he asked as he looked up for the first time revealing his green eyes.  The 5 that were sitting automatically stood up, fear filling their body, “Y-you!  What is with the contacts?” Zelo pointed as he ran over beside Yongguk, who was staring at you up and down.

Sehun snorted, “You should fear more than my eyes,” with that he attacked.

The whole scene was gory; three members of B.A.P were half dead, spitting up blood while Sehun fought Himchan.  Yongguk looked at Zelo with a distinct eye and he nodded as he knew what the leader wanted him to do.  Sehun clawed Himchan chest with his nails and then punched him in the face repeatedly.

When Himchan wasn’t moving anymore he pulled away, checking the pulse before turning around for his next victim, but, “GAH!” he gasped as a dagger went through his stomach.  Zelo held the dagger in there while Yongguk appeared next to him, “You shouldn’t have started the fight when we weren’t in the mood, Sehun,” he smirked as Sehun glared at him, grabbing Zelo’s hand and pulled out the dagger from his body.

He held his wound and went to attack Zelo, but then a bullet went through him and as he fell to the ground by the excruciating pain he saw that Yongguk held the gun, “Don’t test me… if I want I could kill you right now.”  Sehun smirked and got up again, “Shoot me… kill me, I’m going to die anyways,” he said in-between gasps.  Yongguk smiled, “I’ll be happy to obliged, but you begging doesn’t please me… so I’ll pass, but I’ll do the favor of hurting you one more time,” he held up the gun and shoot Sehun in the arm and then turned to Zelo, “Help the others to the car and while I’ll call Secret to stay at their place for a while until we get this place cleaned up.

Zelo nodded and then looked at Sehun, who was bleeding to death, “What about him?  If Kris figures out one of his own is…”

“He won’t… he’ll live so hurry up and do what I told you.”  Zelo nodded again and then went to Daehyun, who was bleeding the most.

After the transporting was done Zelo went back up to the building to see if Sehun was still alive not wanting Exo to come after them; he widened his eyes as he just saw a pool of blood were he once laid.  Zelo shook his head in wonder on how Sehun left and why isn’t there a trail of blood.

 

Sehun appeared in front of his room and rubbed his hazy eyes, as he knew he was going to be unconscious anytime soon by the amount of blood lost.  His hands felt for the doorknob and he lazily opened the door letting the weight of his body push it open.  Once he did he heard, “Sehun?”

“SEHUN! What happened?” the voice was so vaguely familiar, but his vision was blurry and his ears didn’t catch much sounds after that as he collapsed in the arms of that person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I'm Back... i just had a lot of personal problems so yea.... but i'm back^^ Stay Tuned((^^))

Treat:

tumblr_m44ywsZbRE1rvkdioo1_500.gif*my thoughts* Go and get some bubble wrap....

tumblr_lxm27xcDM01r662zao1_400.gif i know but can you fix them....

cute-kpop-boys12.gif You got a little... uh... you know what your good...

tumblr_mk72if5avC1s4fnqbo1_400.gif Normal people: I wish i was eating that.... Kpop fans: I wish i was that marshmellow....^^

tumblr_muj0peAbuO1se9uioo1_250.gifI finally know my math^^