Meeting with Elders

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 18

Sehun arrived in front of the building when he actually processed what Luhan had said, “Does Luhan know he is a girl?”

“Who is a girl?” a voice asked from behind; Sehun turned, “Nothing Chanyeol…”

“Well, good… I don’t want my heart to jump out of my chest,” he said as he opened the door, then he turned to Sehun who hasn’t moved an inch, “Sehun, come on the elders are waiting.”  Sehun snapped out of his dazed and then walked inside, thinking of a way in which you can avoid Chanyeol.

``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I still don’t under…stand,” you said as you gripped the blanket.  Mr. Lee sighed, “It’s Ok, just please don’t take another… Yah, are you ok?” he asked as he saw you grip your hair, breathing heavily.  “It… hurts…” you breathed which was followed by a high pitched scream…

 

 

Luhan went out and leaned on the wall, resting his head as he sighed, “’You can’t leave me alone’ that reminds me of her… that phrase, I can’t help but think of her… those were the first words she said to me…”

 

The others ran after the men and Luhan went straight to the little girl who was tied up on the tree; she looked so pitiful and her mind was crying for help… actually she was deteriorating physical and mentality.  Luhan sat in front of the little girl, staring at her face… he could tell that one of his own already imprinted on her.  He wondered who already did, of course he couldn’t ask as the one who imprinted wouldn’t even know since it happens naturally. 

He just sat and stared into her eyes, listening to her thoughts, her emotions… her past; maybe if he could he would even see her future.  He snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a slight cough and saw her head leaning down as she let her air escape her.  Luhan quickly ripped the rope off of her with his teeth, catching her with his back as she fell.

He let her fall gently to the ground and waited until she opened her eyes.  She looked at him for a second before she got up and stared blankly at him.  Luhan felt a little uncomfortable and so he stood up and turned to walk away.  “Y-you can’t l-leave me a-alone,” a tiny shaking voice said.  Luhan turned his head and looked at the girl watching as she said, “You can’t leave me alone.” 

Luhan turned fully looking at the little girl and then the little girl did something unexpected as she wrapped her tiny arms around him, wanting the warmth that he emitted from his body.  Luhan sat down and wrapped his tail around her as she his fur.

 

Luhan opened his eyes as he came back from his flashback and after a second he heard a piercing scream and he quickly barged into the room.  He widened his eyes as he saw you gripping your hair and turning red; he looked Dr. Lee, “The chemical might still be in her…” he said as he pressed the emergency button in the room.

Luhan quickly went to your side and cupped your face, “Hyun Shik… look at me,” he said but your screams blocked out his words.  “Sir, you must step back,” Dr. Lee said to him, but Luhan ignored the man as he pressed his lips against yours, swallowing your screams and cries.  Dr. Lee tried to pull him away, but Luhan was too strong; he put his an arm around your waist bringing you closer while he put his other hand gently on your head.

Your screams stopped and you visibly relaxed, falling into a deep sleep as Luhan reluctantly pulled away from you.  He gently laid you down and stood up slowly as his legs felt like jelly, waiting to give out.  “What did you do?” Dr. Lee asked as nurses came rushing in the room; Luhan turned to him and opened his mouth to speak but heard a BEEP.

He took out his phone and looked at it before he ran out of the room, leaving a flabbergasted Dr. Lee and the nurses who came to check on your vitals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan ran inside the meeting hall and then stopped as he saw faces turned to him; an older man stood up, “Ah Luhan, glad you could come again, please take your seat.”  Luhan nodded and took his seat next to Kris, “So why did you need me again?”

“We’ve been needing you, but you seemed to be needing to do something much more important so we didn’t stop you…” the older man said, “Now we thought it was time so we called you again.”  Luhan nodded in understanding and an older woman stood up, “The reason why we called the Exo clan is because we hear that you all are having difficulties on keeping your true form intact…”

“Elder Oh, I believe you’re mistaken… only our youngest member is having the difficulties,” Kris interrupted.  Elder Oh shook her head, “I believe not Yifan in fact all of you are… in different ways than one… Yifan I believe that all of you are taking the pill every night… that is why you haven’t felt it…”  Kris sighed and nodded, “That is true.”

“The ones that have it the hardest though is Sehun and Luhan…”

“What do you mean by that?  I thought it would only be the younger ones… but Luhan is one of our clan’s elders.” Suho said, surprising everyone even the elders.  Elder Oh coughed, “Well, it seems that their imprint is near them.”

“Imprint? Elder Oh, you know who I have imprinted?” Luhan and Sehun asked.  Elder Oh nodded and then looked at an older man, “Elder Hwang please explain to them.”  Elder Hwang stood up and cleared his throat, “Since you are all still young; you may not know that when one imprints on another the Elders would be informed, especially if that Elder is Elder Soo… he has that ability to know who has imprinted and who they have imprinted on.

They nodded understanding that the Elders are more powerful than they can imagine as they are the leaders of all the packs around the world.  “Remember the little girl you saved about 8 years ago?”  They all snapped the gaze to Elder Hwang, “Are you saying…” Xiumin said.

“Ne, someone in your pack has imprinted on her… not just one though, but two.”  All their eyes went wide, “Two? How could two possibly imprint on one…”

“So you’re saying that both Luhan and Sehun imprinted on the little girl we saved,” Baekhyun nodded.  Everybody shook their head and Sehun stood up, “How is that possible… once one is imprinted no one else can imprint on that one!”

“That my pup is where you are wrong,” Elder Oh said, “It’s true that many cannot imprint on one that is imprinted, but it is not impossible as if any of you has paid attention to our history would have known that that has indeed happened once before.”

“Ne, I remember when Elder Han was talking about when we were pups,” Kyungsoo said, “It was the leaders of the two most famous packs, Shinhwa and H.O.T.  Both leaders fell for an orphan girl that took care of them as they were wounded when they have fought each other.  It had a tragic ending in which the orphan died at the end and the two lived their lives mourning for her and never having one to call a mate… that’s all I remember, I do not remember how she died or why she died, but I do know why they never imprinted on another and it’s because in our society we only have one mate and that’s the one we imprinted on… no matter if they died our moved away we will wait for them and never be with another because that is our destiny.”

“That’s exactly it Kyungsoo… we live a horrendous life, but the only thing that keeps us alive is the pups that our mates bare for us.  Without them we have no reason to keep living in this world,” Elder Hwang gave an airy laugh and Elder Oh sighed, “Well there’s something you got wrong… I’m the one that bared my child.”  Elder Hwang nodded, “Ne, I forgot that you were a woman.”  Elder Oh growled at Elder Hwang and Chen said, “Leave it up to the elders to make a serious situation funny.”

Elder Oh coughed and then turned to them; “Anyways, I find it quite odd that she has been imprinted by two in the same pack…” she looked at them with mix feelings, “One will not have her to bare their children, unless there is…”

“Elder Oh! You do not suggest that she bares both,” this time Kris stood up, appalled at what she was saying.  Elder Oh bit her lip, “It’s been proven that if one does not have a child from their soul mate they would become weak… look at the leaders of Shinhwa and H.O.T, they are too weak to move… but for the ones in the same pack it could be death for them.”  Luhan gaped and lowered his eyes while Sehun slammed the table with his fist.

Elder Hwang let out a coughed and stood up, “Now now,” he said calmingly, “There is more that you must know… please do not let what Elder Oh said to block your mind from what I’m going to say.”  Everybody visibly calmed down; Elder Hwang had a knack for making people calm.  “Ok now it seems that some of you haven’t imprinted on anyone yet…Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Jongin, Tao, and Xiumin still have yet to find their soul mate… mating season is close especially for Kris and Xiumin.”  Kris and Xiumin visibly blushed, while four of them stood up, “WAIT! Who and when have I imprinted?!” they said in unison.  Elder Hwang smiled, “You will soon learn… Meeting Dismissed.”

“I bet I imprinted on a unicorn…” Lay smiled as he walked out with the other four who already imprinted.  Luhan, Sehun, and the ones that have yet to imprint stayed behind as Elder Oh told them to.  “I have nothing to say,” Sehun growled as he started to walk away.  “Sehun!” Elder Oh yelled making him stop, “I know this is hard to digest, but will stop acting like a pup and think about others.”

“I am…” Sehun murmured.  Elder Oh sighed, “Find the girl… and take her to us, from there we will figure out what to do… we are more prepared for this than when it happened a few decades ago.”  Sehun turned to her finally and nodded, “I hope so,” then he walked away with Luhan following him close behind.  “I’m worried for them,” Kris said as soon as they left, “Are you really prepared?”  Elder Oh laughed bitterly, “I hope so.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Well... its really early i the morning or really late at night, so i'm super tired... Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_mhpc56mgcW1r4z56ko1_400.gif  That is scary>.< bu yet intriging^^

Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466754-500-345.gif  Ths is life to the fullest^^