BoBa Shop

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 10

You turned around and saw the boy who Ms. Park shooed away; I guess he found another saem to give him a note… Dang it, one more boy in this city>.< You turned around and started to walked away, but the guy yelled again, “Yah! Wait up!”  You sighed and put your clinched fist in your pocket as you stopped; the guy ran in front of you, “Annyeong!”

“What do you want?” you asked coldly.  The guy pouted, and for a second he reminded you of a stray puppy.  “I mean I don’t even know you.”

“Ah!” the guy chimed and held out his hand, “I’m Baekhyun, I’m actually the Dorm Manager.  I try to introduce myself to all new faces, but… I get so pre-occupied sometimes, but it’s really great that I got to meet you here and such.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTmjK_Ly_y64Pjs2CEy5D

You looked down at his hand and then at his kind eyes, “Uh-huh.” 

He smiled, even though you totally ignored his hand, “Ah! I see you’re more a hugger… just like me!” suddenly without warning, okay I guess there was a warning, but whatever; he engulfed you into a hug.  Shocked you roughly pushed him away and ran.

You kept running, and as soon as you knew that you lost him; you stopped and looked to your side and found that you were in front of a Boba Shop.  You brightened and walked inside, and gleamed even more when you saw the cheerful greeter, “Welcome!” you smiled and bowed to her as well and went to the counter.

“Annyeong! I am your server, Soo Jung, but you can call me Krystal… what can I get for you today!”  Krystal smiled wide and you giggled a little.  “Oh! Did I say something funny?” she asked as she tilted her head, cutely.  You smiled and shook your head, “Ani, it’s just that well… Um, I’ll have a Strawberry Boba,” you change the subject, not wanting to explain yourself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTai915pfbfm9g1tey7Hj

Krystal pouted, but wringed up your order; you smiled and went to a table at the corner.  You pulled out your phone as you felt it vibrate and scrunched up your nose as you saw who was calling, “Yah! You know I’m suffering and you just decided to call now!” you yelled into the phone, not caring about the people in the shop, Sorry people, I’m just really upset.

“Aigoo, I’m sorry ok, but I’ve been working and taking care of oppa.”

“Taking care of op… hyung?” you caught yourself, remembering that you’re a boy now.

“Ne, he’s been coming home with bruises and cuts… ugh, I wish he would tell me what’s happening, but ani… I bet he’s getting bullied at work for his closed in attitude.”

“Ne, I guess, but noona… I’m really suffering can’t you just take me out of that school?!”

“Ani, I’m sorry, but hey at least I didn’t get a call from the hospital or the school so I guess that’s a good sign right?”

“Ani, I’ve been surviving on pure will power and how much I don’t want to go to the hospital,” you said with a pout, “And also if I did, boys would weave around my unconscious body,” you shivered at the thought.  You heard some shuffling in the background, “Yah, noona what are you doing?”

“I’m taking care of someone’s hair right now… no biggie I could still talk.”

“Ani, I’m hanging up, I’m getting more depressed since your making me stay… and do your job properly or you’ll get fired, bye bye big bird, little birds lifting off,” you made the motion of a bird lifting off with your hand; a habit that developed a long while ago.

“Ok, bye little bird, big bird is putting new straws in the nest.” With that you both hanged up.  You pout and sighed, “If only I was a bird, I wouldn’t have to suffer.”

“Ah! You! The one in the oversized Stich shirt!”  You furrowed your eyebrows and looked up at the counter; you saw Krystal waving frantically in your direction, Ah! I forgot to give her my name… or she forgot to ask.

You stifled a laugh and walked over to the counter, “My name is now ‘You’?” you put a hand over your heart with a hurt expression on your face.  Krystal flustered and shook her head frantically, “Ani! Ani! It’s just that…”

“It’s ok, thanks,” you said as you grabbed the cup from her, “My name is Hyun Shik by the way,” I can’t even say my real name in public… how sad is my life? You walked away back to your seat and started drinking your Strawberry Boba while looking out the window, letting the sun rays reflect your face.

“When are you going to blink; you’re eyeballs are going dry,” the greeter said as she leaned over the counter.  Krystal snapped out of whatever trance she was in and turned to the greeter, “What did you say, Sulli?”

“Who are you looking at?” Sulli tilted her head at the younger. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwKsT6HLDUb_tAFG3NP-0

Krystal pointed in your direction, “That guy.”

“Who?” Sulli asked as she turned her head toward your direction, “Ah! Who’s that? He’s super duper cute… just look how the sun reflects his face perfectly… I could tell he’s a natural!” Sulli exclaimed as she traced your face with her eyes.

“Yah! Stop being a creep, you two,” someone said as she slapped both of them in the head.  “Yah! Unni!” Sulli whined as she rubbed her precious head.  “Victoria unni, do you have to be violent, when were in public… In broad daylight… where there are so many witnesses?!” Krystal exclaimed at the older. 

Victoria rolled her eyes, “They’ll just think that I’m teaching you two a lesson as a superior, which I am… you should be grateful that I didn’t get Luna to be all hound dog on you all,” she rubbed her eye and leaned on the counter, “On a totally unrelated note, who were you guys staring at and why?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr2K8GsghwZy9cZGuDXSK

Sulli smiled and pointed exciting at you, who is now laying your head on the table… possible sleeping.  “That kid is supppper cute!”

“And I think he’s new in town… I’ve never seen him before,” Krystal added.  Victoria nodded and tilted her head as she walked around the counter to your table; she tapped you on the shoulder, “Excuse me… sir?”

You murmured in response, but didn’t wake up; “Victoria unni, where are you?” a girl asked as she came out of the kitchen.  “Ah, Luna unni, umm, she went to the really cute customer to wake him up… if only I wasn’t working I would have done it,” Sulli pouted as she went back to her station.  Luna turned to Krystal, who was playing with a straw, “Yah, Krystal, is the customer really cute?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX5eZvc_QCK2_yTBwiFzB

“Huh?” Krystal ripped her attention from Victoria trying, yet failing on waking up you and turned to Luna.  “I take that as a yes!” Luna smiled, “I’m going to see for myself, then!” she ran over to Victoria just as someone walked in.

“Yah! Victoria unni, Watcha’ doin’?” Luna asked as she ran towards her.  Victoria turned and sighed, pointing to you, “I’m trying to wake this kid up, but… he’s knocked out.”

“Hmm… I want to see his face! Sulli and Krystal thinks he’s cute.”

“Is that the important matter at hand,” Victoria sighed and shook your shoulder again.  “What’s his name?”

“Yah! Krystal what’s his name?” Luna called out as Krystal was paying attention to a customer.  Luna pouted and walked over to them, “Yah! Krystal, what was that kids name?”

Krystal turned her attention to Luna and scrunched up her face, “His name is Hyun Shik...”

“Hyun Shik?”  They both turned the man and tilted their head, “Ne.”

“Where is he?”  They squinted their eyes and looked at each other before they looked back at him; Krystal spoke first, “Do you know him?”

“Well,” the man rubbed his nape, “If the Hyun Shik you’re talking about is the Hyun Shik I know, well then he’s my roommate, and…” 

“I still can’t wake him up!” Victoria leaned her body across the counter, “How can a kid sleep that deep?!”  Luna laughed and then poked the boy, “He’s over there.”  The boy nodded and went to your table.

The man turned your face slightly and sighed, “How did you fall asleep in such a place?” he shook you, “Yah, wake up!” nothing except cute mummers.  He sighed and grabbed your shoulders, letting your back go against the seat.

“Do you need help?” Victoria asked as she came to you.  The man looked up and nodded slightly, “I’m going to take him back in the dorms… don’t worry I’m his roommate.”  Victoria nodded and helped you up on the man’s back.  “He must be a very deep sleeper?”

“Apparently…”

“Ah! Sehun, here is your Boba… um…” Krystal tilted her head as Sehun came to her, with you on his back.  “Don’t worry,” he held out his hand and grabbed the cup, “Could you put it on Hyun Shik’s tab… I think he owns me this.” Krystal smiled and nodded; Sehun bowed to them as he shifted you a little to be more comfortable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5grL1ODWjfMkptoAv0cV

Sehun just left the Boba shop when your arms suddenly tightened around him as you snuggled your face to the crook of his neck, making him almost drop you and his Boba at the shock.  He slightly smiled at the steady breathing and you snuggling his back, but quickly turned into a frown, “This chicken is really unpredictable…” he said to himself as he entered campus and walked toward the dorms.

He made it to your room and instead of placing you on your bed; he placed you on his bed because well he was freaking exhausted, that he didn’t even notice that he collapsed right beside you, before hearing you mummer, “Hunnie… don’t go.”

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! So I really hope you enjoy this chapter and I know it has some confusing parts in it, especially the ending, but they will unfold as I continue… oh and Guess What I’m finally finished with my essay and all my projects… and done with exams!  Anyways I hope you like this chapter if you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer and/ or you could just commented and comment haha I don’t know^^ Stay Tuned! ^(o.o)^ 

Treat:

tumblr_mrlvtrpcFe1sxvas7o1_250.gif  The lovely yet clingy dorm manager!!