Remember

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 17

Key entered his flat and slammed the door close, leaning on the door frame.  He ruffled his hair, “Why?”  The house was quiet and his cry echo through the room.  After a few minutes he stood up and grabbed a frame that was above his fireplace, “Why did you do this?”  “Taemin and Onew don’t know, but I do, I know everything you did.  Why was I cursed with a family like you?” he gripped the photo, but didn’t throw it in the fire like he wanted to, instead he placed it back to its spot, “I just want to forget.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran back to your oppa’s apartment, glad that they still weren’t home as you walked inside.  You ran into the bathroom and locked the door as you sat on the floor, taking out the picture.  Who is he? Why does my head hurt? This is too much… I want Hunnie… I need Hunnie and Lulu!  You bit your lip and started changing into your boy clothes, putting the picture back gently in the bag.

You walked out of the bathroom and made a hasty walked out of the house.  Before you knew it you were in front of your dorm, Home Sweet Home… you laughed bitterly as you enter the room, clearly glad Sehun wasn’t there yet.  Stop brain stop!! Stop hurting me! You whined as you grudged to a bed, which turned out to be Sehun’s since you were too tired and hurt to even think.

You laid flat on your back as you pulled out the picture again, Who are you?  Why is brain hurting because of you? Stupid picture!  You tilted your head and poked two heads in which you recognize, I know you.  Taemin was from the hospital and the one that abandon me… but, you poke Key’s head, you look so familiar, I just can’t put my finger on it…  The more you thought the more your brain pounded, making you feel light-headed.

“Where’s the pain medication?” you asked yourself quietly, running your hand on Sehun’s desk aimlessly.  When that didn’t work; you slowly got up and reached for the drawers, and grabbed a box, found it!  You opened it and popped the bluish pill in your mouth, before putting it back in the drawer.  You were about to shifted a little bit, but then you felt a sharp pain and everything turn black.

 

“Yah… are you ok?” a light voice asked, “Are you awake?”  You scrunched your little nose up and slowly opened your eyes.  “Ah! That’s good!” the owner of the voice let out a little smile.  Your vision straightened and you started looking everywhere, breathing heavily.  The little boy widened his eyes and then ran away, leaving you with your thoughts, *Where am I?  Why am I here? Who is that little boy?* 

The little boy returned minutes later and put an inhaler in your mouth, letting you blow in and out, “They told me you had asthma, so I have to make sure you don’t lose breath.”  After you finish he put the inhaler away and looked at you with a distressed expression, “Mianhae.”  You blinked at the little boy, “W-where am I-I?” you stuttered as if this was the first time you’ve spoken in years.

The little boy just stared at you and sighed, “I’m not sure either… I’ve been here a lot, but I’m not sure where this is, but I do know we are in a forest since there are a lot of trees surrounding.”  You blinked and furrowed your eyebrows, “W-why a-am I-I h-here?  W-who are y-you? I WANT TO GO HOME!” you yelled hyperventilating again.  The little boy froze, but quickly got his composure as he put the inhaler back in your mouth telling you to breath. 

Once he knew you were finally calm; he started to speak, “M-mianhae… y-you can’t l-leave.”  You sighed as you looked at the boy, *What’s wrong with him?* “I’m only here to make sure you don’t d-die… and I feed you and make sure you don’t d-die.  That’s my only j-job… until they come b-back.”  He stuttered not wanting to say the wrong thing; it made you want to hold him, but you couldn’t as you just realized you were tried up.

You started to struggle in the ropes and the little boy saw, “Does it hurt?” You nodded and the boy grabbed something sharp and cut the ropes, “M-mianhae.”  You blinked at what the little boy just did, *He looks older than me… but is really short; I could easily run away.* “You know I could just walk out now…”

He blinked and bit his lip, looking at nothing, but the floor.  You softened and did what you wanted to do a few minutes ago; you pulled him into a hug and pet his soft black hair, *Why am I doing this?  Especially to a stranger who kidnapped me.*

 

You both started talking, well actually he was the only one talking while you were just listening, enjoying his company.  “What’s your name?” he asked suddenly; you blinked, “I’m Hei Ryung, you?”  He smiled and opened his mouth to speak, but, “KIBUM!”  You both froze, and before any of you could move; the little boy was dragged to his feet, “WHY IS THAT GIRL UNTIED?! YOU’RE SO USELESS!” the man screamed and slapped the little boy, Kibum, to the ground.  You stared and you reached out a tentative hand towards him, but something grabbed you and put you back on the chair and tied you back up, “She’s tied up again, appa… she’s not going anywhere.”

The older growled, and hit Kibum again, “Next time this happens… I don’t care if your my son, but I will kill you!” the older man walked away and the younger man, that tied you up, walked over to the little boy and roughly grabbed his chin, “I thought you’ll learn the last time you done this,” he stood up and walked away, but then stopped, “Oh and Kibum.”  Kibum hesitantly turned to the younger man.  “Don’t mess with my wife or I’ll kill you before appa does,” with that he walked away.

You looked over at Kibum in horror, “A-are y-y-you o-ok?”  *Pabo! Of course he’s not ok!* you mentally scowled yourself.  Kibum limped over to you and managed a smile, “N-ne.”  *Liar.* You had tears in your eyes as blood started trailing down his face, “K-kibum, P-pi!”  He blinked and touched his face, “I-I’m fine r-really… I just… I-I’ll be back.” He quickly ran off.  As he left you let tears fall down, *I want to leave… Mianhae Kibum, but I want to leave!! I want you to come with me and get away from these monsters!*

You heard a crash in the distance and faint yelling, “Kibum,” you whispered, “Kibum… ANI!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot up and glanced at where you were, where am I? This isn’t my room… don’t tell me… you looked down at you clothes then your arms, what am I doing here? How am I here?  You felt something shift at your side; you turned and were surprised to see Luhan.  You shuffled away and the bed moving made him wake up, “Ah… you’re awake.”  You blinked at him and tightened yourself around the blankets.

“You fainted in your room… at least that’s what I heard, so I brought you here…”  Heard? He’s not the one who found me?

“Exactly…” Luhan said as if he had read your mind.  You were about to ask who then but Dr. Lee came in, “Hyun Shik… it seems like you’ve been coming here lately… don’t worry I didn’t tell your brother, but I do have some questions for you.”

“Well, that’s my cue to go, bye…” Luhan got up to leave, but you grabbed he wrist, “Ani, stay.”  Luhan blinked and sat back down as he couldn’t help it, “You can’t leave me alone.”  Luhan blinked at the familiarity of the phrase, but let it go as Dr. Lee said, “You could wait outside.”

Luhan looked at you and let his arm slip out of your grasp, “I won’t leave I promise; I’ll just be outside.”  You nodded and he went out.  Dr. Lee turned back to you and sighed, “Hei Ryung… don’t fight with your memories, let them go free… or you’ll do some permanent damage.”  You looked at him wide-eye; he chuckled, “Ryeowook told me the truth… and did you seriously I’m that stupid not to know.”

You gulped and shook your head; he sighed again, “I know your condition, but I can see you progressed, but you keep blocking out you…”

“It’s not that I don’t want to remember, but that I don’t want it to be true.”  Dr. Lee sighed, but nodded, “I understand why you don’t want to remember, but taking that chemical is a huge risk; you could’ve died.”  What chemical?  “I’m still surprised that you’re alive actually since with the amount you took, it could kill a herd.”

“What are you talking about?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments before:

“I’m still amazed at that girls aim,” Kai laughed as Sehun rested his head on a tree, “I feel like she’s just like her brother… I mean doesn’t her brother hit you too, I guess in your guys past life; they hated your guts.”  Sehun scrunched up his nose and huffed as Kai continued, “But you know I felt something with her,” Sehun’s ears perked up, “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know, but I also had felt something with Hyun Shik; I just can’t understand what I’m feeling…”

“Perhaps love?” Tao asked as he appeared next to Sehun.  Kai waved, “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be busy bothering Luhan or something?”

Tao pouted, “Ani, he’s in a meeting with the elders… so I’m bored now.”  Sehun lifted an eyebrow at Tao, “What meeting?”

“The elders called and told Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, and Baekhyun hyung to come to them about something and such like you…” Tao covered his mouth and quickly stumbled up, “Well, look at the time… I better go… bye bye.”  Tao ran away.  Sehun lifted an eye and stood up; Kai placed a hand on his shoulder, “I bet it’s about your inability to control yourself… but truthfully though I’m so curious right now!”  Sehun sighed, “Were going to know soon since Xiumin’s there he’ll tell us… I’m going to sleep for now,” Sehun walked away and Kai rested his head against the tree, “I still wonder about those two… hmm, maybe it’s time to release the 007 in me.”

 

Sehun was about to open the door of the room until he heard a crash; he furrowed his eyebrows and quickly went inside only to find you on the ground.  He quickly went up to you and pulled you up trying to wake you, “Hyun Shik! Wake up! Yah!”  He squinted his eyes and saw that you were foaming from the mouth.  He quickly opened his drawer and took out the box, “She didn’t… crap!”

He quickly wiped the foam and pressed his lips against yours, then he straightened up and pulled out his phone, keeping you in his arm, “Yah! I’m in a me…”

“Hyung… I need you to do something for me… please!”  The phone was silent and then there was a sigh, “What is so important that you interrupted m…”

“Hyun Shik… he’s took the pill, I’m trying to keep control, but they need to take it out of her system and you know I can’t go to that place not after what happened last time…”  The phone was silent and suddenly the door flew open, “How is he?”

“Luhan hyung!”  Luhan walked over and grabbed you from Sehun’s arms, “I’ll take her to the hospital; you… you go and take my place over at the meeting.”  Sehun furrowed his eyes and stood up; Luhan noticed his confusion, “They wanted to see you anyways… turns out you’re not the only one who can’t control.” Sehun nodded and left as quickly as Luhan; Luhan did the same.

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! He’s another semi- long chapter^^  Oh and I understand if you guys are getting confused up to who are the elders and why they have a meeting and what’s the deal with this supernatural stuff when I haven’t wrote anything about that in the forward, but soon the answers will come^^  I hope you all enjoy this chapter and yea^^  Stay Tuned (*.*)@

Treat:

tumblr_m4nv69Wwna1rvzu3wo1_500.gif  I love this^^ Words to live by hahaha

tumblr_ljelzxSrKf1qbquwzo1_400.gif  He's soo funny hahaha^^

tumblr_m2t5g4Eut91qgkzcm.gif  I just had to add another hahaha^^