Christmas Part 2

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 14

You took the dress off and sighed; if only I could get it for myself… maybe I can and just put it deep in my luggage… yea!  You quickly went to the cashier and bought both of the dresses.  “Wah! Two?!” you turned and saw Yura eyeing the dressing; you shyly rubbed your neck and nodded.  “Why? Are you dating two…”

“Yura!” The cashier spoke and looked at the girl, “You can’t ask customers personal questions!”  You bit your lip and waved your hand, “Ani Ani it’s ok… one is for my u… noona and the other is for my g-girlfriend.”  Yura nodded with relief in her eyes; you smiled and took the bag from the cashier, walking out of the store, waving goodbye.  “Wah! He’s soo sweet!” Yura exclaimed as she skipped to another customer.  “Ne, maybe a little too sweet,” the other said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran over to the spot Sehun said to meet, but oddly he wasn’t there.  You furrowed your eyebrows; maybe he needed to use the restroom.  You sighed and went to a bench taking out a prettily wrapped present you bought for Secret Santa, out of the bag; hopefully he’ll like it…

After an hour you started to get really worried, He must have left me! I mean… ugh! Pabo!!  You pulled out your phone and were about to press his name until you yourself got a call, “Yeoboseyo?”…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyun Shik, the guy… is a girl!” Sehun murmured walking, not caring about the stares he was getting.  “Ani! Maybe it’s just him cross-dressing… yea! Guys like to cross-dress right?  I mean look at Lay and Chanyeol, they cross-dress…” just as he said that a bunch of girls squealed, talking about the same.  “Ani! He had hills on his… or hers… chest! But then again they could just be those fake ones Lay told me about.”  He unconsciously walked into a woman’s department, “I mean I can’t say,” He stopped, “’Yay, you have ies are you a girl or are they fake?’”

Suddenly he felt something burn his left cheek as his head flicked to the right; he turned and widened his eyes as he saw a pretty woman: One arm in the air and the other crossing over her chest, “Byuntae!!” she yelled as Sehun tried to explain.  Another girl ran over to them as the girl was crying, “Yoona! What happened?” the girl asked.  Yoona pointed in Sehun’s direction, “B-byuntae!”

The girl looked at him and grabbed him by the collar, “Byuntae!! How dare you touch my dear dongsaeng!”  Sehun widened his eyes and waved his hands, “A-aniyo… I didn’t touch her… I-I swear!”  The girl pursed her lips, “That’s what byuntaes always say…” she lifted her hand, but lowered it as a hand went on her shoulder, “It’s ok ma’am we got him.”  She let go of him and nodded at the officer, “Byuntae!” was the last words she said as she took the crying girl away.

 

At The Mall Police Station:

“Ok, byuntae… I don’t have all day…”

“I told you I didn’t do anything!!!” Sehun sighed as he said the same thing over and over again.  The officer lifted an eyebrow and leaned back in his chair, “Sure that’s what they all say… why would a young lady scream and cry for no reason, and another th…”

“Sir, the man you called arrived,” an officer said.  The other officer nodded motioning him to bring him in.  You walked in, completely flustered, Why? Why does this have to happen to me?... I mean it’s not my first time in a Police Station but still…

You took a seat beside Sehun, which when he turned he gasped at you appearance, “What are you doing here?!”  You looked at him and scrunched up your face as you punched him square in the jaw, “It’s ALL YOUR FAULT!” you yelled earning stares from everybody.  The shocked officer said, “Sir, I think you should calm down… I don’t want to file any more paper work.”  You looked at him and sat back down with a huff.

Sehun got back up into his seat holding his jaw.  The officer cleared his throat and you looked at the tag, Shindong… “Ok, so…”

“Why did you call him?!” Sehun asked in his cold monotone voice, clearly annoyed.  Shindong just sighed and stretched, “Look kid I don’t want you here all day and you don’t want to be here all day so just confessed that you touched that girl and I’ll let this young man take you home.”

“But I didn’t…”

“What do you mean touch?” before Shindong could answer you turned to Sehun and hit him again, “Byuntae!!” you began hitting him again and again that Shindong had to separate you two.  He rubbed his face as he sat you back down, holding you still as you were ready to pounce at any time, while you ignored the hands.  “Ok, you know I’ll just let you go with a warning… I see that you have other problems to deal with… and I really don’t want to do a report on murder right now.”

 

Sehun and you were now walking out of the station, neither of you speaking until you let out a sigh, “Did you get your Secret Santa gift… can you tell me who it is?”  Sehun looked at your face and held up a bag, “I can’t tell you…” he paused and then looked at your pouty face, recognizing for the first time, your glittering eyes, your pale pinkish lips… he shook his thought away, “Hyun Shik are you a…”

“A What?”  Sehun bit his lip and shrugged, “Nothing… we should go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorm Party:

“You guys are finally here!!!” a hyperactive man said as he opened the door; you recognized that man as Baekhyun, the dorm manager.  Sehun and you walked inside joining in the party.  Baekhyun clapped his hands as you entered, getting everyone’s attention, “Ok! Now that everyone… now that everyone’s here we could finally start SECRET SANTA!!!”

Everybody gathered around, holding their gifts.  You sat in the corner looking at everybody: Sehun sat next to Kai and Lay as well as Luhan and other man, while Mr. Wu and Mr. Kim were at the table were punch is.  Your eyes kept wondering until it stopped on a boy that looked familiar but never seen before.  Unconsciously you went over to him; he looked up, cutting his conversation with his friends, “Is there something you want?”

“Uh…” you realized what you were doing and was about to walk away but he spoke again, “Wait.”  He motioned you to follow him and he smiled, “There was something that you wanted to tell me… so you should tell me.”  You pursed your lips and shook your head, “I’m not really sure myself…” you mumbled, biting on your lip, ok, here I am talking to a boy that looks familiar to me… I’m getting better at this… you started to breath heavily, ok maybe not…

“Oh, here,” the passed a cup to you and you drank, “Thank you.”  You looked back at his earnest eyes, wondering where you saw those eyes.  He smiled and chuckled a little snapping you back into reality, “Uh…”

“Taemin!”  You turned and saw Kai and Sehun coming over.  “Ah! Chicken what are you doi…” you flinched as you saw Sehun slap the back of Kais head, “If you guys didn’t hear… were doing the gift exchange now.”  Taemin smiled and nodded, putting a hand on your shoulder, in which you tried not to flinch, “Arra,” he turned to you, “well see you around…”

“…”

“Hyun Shik… his name is Hyun Shik,” Sehun said for you.  Taemin nodded and chuckled as Kai pulled out his gift, “Hyung! Your lovable Dongsaeng here, found the perfect gift for you…”

You felt something poke you and you turned and saw a neatly wrapped box with… chicken print?  You furrowed your eyes and looked at him, “I’m your Secret Santa so hurry up and take it before I return it to the store.”  You scrunched up your face and ripped the box out of his hands, pushing your present to him, mumbling, “I’m your Secret Santa too…”

Sehun nodded and grabbed the box, about to open it, “Lets open it together,” he said as he saw you standing there completely frozen.  You your lips and nodded, opening your box, revealing a cute chicken stuffie… you smirked a little and looked back at Sehun who was just staring inside the box, “Is something wrong?”

Sehun looked up and then pulled out something very unexpectant, “You expect me to wear this!”  You widen your eyes, crap wrong box, just as others started looking in your direction, “OMG! Chicken I didn’t know you had it in you… buying a dress for this guy, wow!” Kai laughed, but quickly ran behind Taemin as Sehun hit his head.  “Now you can cross-dress with us Sehun!” Lay smiled as he put a hand on his shoulder.  Sehun ignored him and stared at you; you looked away and grabbed onto the nearest thing, which so happened to be Luhan.  “Sehun it’s ok… maybe the dress isn’t as bad as you think… didn’t you say your noona wanted one, just give that to her.”

Sehun lifted an eyebrow and walked out of the room, not because he was mad at the present; it was because he didn’t like to see Luhan with you… at all.

You sighed and moved away from Luhan, not bothering to look at anyone as you ran out, following Sehun.  Luhan sighed as he watched go… he wanted you to stay with him.  He walked over to Taemin and Kai, “That was freakin, hilarious, but Sehun always had to ruin it by not having a sense of humor!”  Luhan cracked a smiled and looked over at Taemin, who was still staring at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun closed the door and slide his body to the ground as he leaned, “Man, why am I so mad?  Who cares if I got a dress, and my roommates a girl… my roommates a freakin girl!” he ruffled his hair as he walked over to his drawer, pulling out a picture from a metal box, “But right now, the only girl that should be in my mind is her,” he caressed the picture of a little girl with his thumb and ran out the room.

 

Authors Note:
Annyeong! I know this is late Christmas stuff but I forgot about this, so mian haha^^  But I hope you do enjoy ^^  Stay Tuned^(*-*)^

Treat:

tumblr_m2e674vggn1rtgusvo1_500.gif  Are you one^^