Surprise!

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 1

“WHAT!” you stared at your Eomma with disbelief, dropping your book bag, “You want me to what?”

“We want you to live with your oppa in Korea, and go to a co-ed school,” your Eomma sighed as she placed her hand on your shoulder, “Hei Ryung, it’s for your own good.”

“A… ani, it’s not!” you shook your head, are they crazy? A co-ed school, boys are crawling all around, and they want me to go!  “Eomma, I can’t!” you felt as if you were going to have an asthma attack.

“Ryungie, don’t worry I’ll be there with you,” your unni jumped up from her seat and hugged you, calming you down, “Eomma and Appa just think it’s time.”  You sighed and your unni lead you to a chair, which is of course far away from your appa, who haven’t spoken a word yet.  “Ne, your unni’s right, we want you to see your home town, and at least try to connect with your oppa; that’s all he really wants.”

“But Eomma…”

“I know your fear, but I want you to try.  Get acquainted and you’ll see that boys aren’t that bad,” she hit your appa in the arm, “Yeobo, say something.”  He looked at you and saw that you were squirming closer to your sister, avoiding his eyes, he sighed, “Hei Ryung, this is the right choice; you are going no exceptions.  Your plane leaves tomorrow, so go pack,” with that he left the table going straight to his room.

After your appa left, your unni grabbed your arm and directed you to your room, “Here, I’ll help you pack first,” she rolled in your empty luggage, “and then you can help me.”  Silence spread the room and your unni turned to your pale face, and sighed, “Ryungie, you have to face your fear that’s the only way you can dominate it, and like I said I’ll be with you.”  You nodded, mute and started packing, but I don’t think this fear can be dominated, not after what happened.

After you helped your unni pack; you went back to your room and pulled out your phone, dialing your best friend, Yuuki, number.  “Mushi Mushi?”

“Hey, Yuu.”

“Ehh? What’s wrong Hei?” you heard the worry in her voice, and sighed, “I’m moving…”

“NANI!!!”  You pulled the phone away from your ear, chuckling slightly at her reaction; you pulled your phone back to your ear, “I’m moving to Korea,” you finished.

“Why?” you heard sniffles and you knew she’s crying, which made you want to cry, “Because they think it’s good for me to see my hometown and live with my… oppa…”

“Ehh? They know your fear and their making you live with a BOY! I mean I know he’s your brother, but still!...”

“And the worst part is their making me go to a …” you swallowed, “co-ed school…”

“What the heck? Why? They might as well send you to your death bed or something!” she screamed through the phone again, turning her tears into rage, I know right, I’m already dying inside.

After her rant, she calmed down, and asked, “When are you going?”  Your jaw clenched as you said, “Tomorrow…”

“NANI? And you’re just telling me now!”

“I didn’t figure out till today, I’m still in much shock then you are right now.”  Silence drew the line and you wondered if Yuuki was still there, even if she wasn’t this is a good chance to get everything off your chest, “Their making me leave, I have no choice, but my unni’s coming and I guess that’s at least something, I’m mean you know how protective she is,” you stopped and listen if she’s going to reply, after a second you continued, “ You know I never go out , except for school because I know at school, I’ll never encounter a boy, my parents even made sure I didn’t have any guy teachers, but now they want me to go to a co-ed school, I just don’t know if I can do it because now I have to see boys and I can’t avoid them.” You sighed, “My unni said I have to face my fear to dominate it, but I don’t think this fear can be dominated…”
“Hei,” you jumped a little hearing her voice, “I know your scared, and I will miss you I truly will, but I think what your unni said is true, and although I don’t know why or how your scared of boys, I know that this is something you can dominate, you just need to believe in yourself.”  You pouted and sighed, nodding your head although you know she can’t see ii; Yuuki beamed a little, “Don’t worry, I’m going to be there to send you off,” with that you both hung up the phone.

You collapsed further into your bed and snuggled with your favorite wolf stuff animal, petting the fake fur, they just don’t understand, none of them do.

-------------------- The Next Day:

“Ryungie! Wake Up!” a noisy screech, screamed into your ear; you opened your eyes, lazily and looked at your oh-too-perky-unni.  You looked at clock, mwoh? 4:30! I didn’t even sleep till 3:00.  You looked at your already-running-in-place-unni, “Unni! Why did you wake me up soo early?” you whined as she looked at you wide-eyed, “You must have been really shocked yesterday, your usually the one to wake me up,” you grunted and held out your arms, letting your unni pull you out, “Hurry now, we have to go to the airport, now since our plane leaves at 7.”

After you unni pulled you out of bed; you got changed, and slopped into the kitchen, sitting in your chair.  Your appa was already in his chair, covering his face with the newspaper; your Eomma was making breakfast, and your unni was pulling out our luggage into the kitchen, you gave a toothy smile to her, sorry.

After you ate breakfast a frantic knock was banging at your door; you walked slowly and looked through the hole to make sure it wasn’t a boy; when you saw it was Yuuki, you quickly opened the door, “Yuuki!”

“Am I late?” she asked hands to her knees, you chuckled as you closed the door, “Well, were still here, soo… ne.”  She scrunched up her noise and pinched your cheek, “Shuddup.”

“Actually, we were just leaving,” your unni chimed pulling you closed to her; Yuuki silently laughed, knowing that Bora, you unni, has a sister-complex.  You laughed as you knew what Yuuki was thinking a grabbed your luggage, while you’re Eomma yelled, “Let’s go!”

------------------------- At the Airport:

Bora and Yuuki was holding you close as soon as you entered the airport, you swallowed a lump in your throat as you saw boys all around, it’s ok Hei Ryung, you can do this, you opened your eyes and saw a man’s back in front of you; you closed your eyes again and hid into Bora’s arms, No, I can’t do this.

 

“Bye!” your Eomma and Yuuki waved as you were leaving to the plane; you caught a glimpse of your appa and quickly turned around, running to Bora, and aboard the plane.  Your Eomma turned to your appa, “Yeobo, you know…” he sighed and walked away.  Yuuki and your Eomma looked at each other and followed him.

You finally arrived at Seoul; you quickly grabbed your luggage, pale as can be, 3 hours on a plane, male attendants asking if I needed anything, I mean who ever heard of male attendants? And a guy behind and in front of me, so scary, really scary.

“Ryungie, Bora, over here!” you looked up and quickly looked away as you saw your oppa waving frantically, screaming out your name; Bora grabbed your hand and dragged you to him.  He was smiling like a ninny and Bora slapped the back of his head, “Can you at least be mature for one second and carry our bags, Ryeowook oppa?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbNjhJvgAWVPzd2y_MMu6

“How’s that being mature?” he pouted as he rubbed the back of his head, you scooting away to Bora, as he grabbed your luggage and hers.

As soon as you reached his car and entered, “So Hei Ryung, how have you been doing?”  You cowered to the door and bit your lip, please just drive.  And that’s what he just did. 

An hour later you arrived at his apartment, Bora made him carry all the bags by himself as her and you took the elevator.

“What took you so long?” Bora asked as Ryeowook finally arrived, he huffed and puffed, “It’s your fault,” he declared as he opened his apartment, Bora hit his head again and went inside.  You felt a ting of guilt, but it quickly subsided. 

“Wow, I’m impressed, your apartment isn’t as terrible as I thought,” Bora as she sat on the coach; you quickly sat next to her, “But it seems a little small for the three of us, don’t you think?”  You looked around and saw it was pretty small for all of them, you nodded in agreement.

Your oppa sighed, “That’s because one of us is not staying here…”

“Ok, you want me to help pack your stuff, or have you already…”

“That person is not me, but…” Bora widened her eyes as your oppa said, “Hei Ryung.”  You lifted your eyebrows and titled your head, what does he mean?

“She’s going to live in a dorm, at Seoul Academy, an all- boy’s school.”  You widened your eyes and dropped to the floor, WHAT?! AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL??? !!!!!!!

 

Authors Note:

This is the first chapter, i know it's a little choppy, but i hope you enjoy it^^  And i'm sorry again for starting a new one, but this is the last new one until i finish the others, I hope hahaha!  So 'You' are going to an all- boys school, although your deathly afraid of boys. What was Ryeowook thinking? Will 'you' survive?  Stay Tuned<(o.o)>  Oh and between you and me, i truthfully am surprise that 'you' are not scared of Bora, i mean i am hahaha^^