His-story

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jiwoo" Daehyun's voice echoed in the background. "Ya! Kim. Ji. Woo!" he yelled in my ear, but I just stared. That just did not happen. "Aish jinjja." he muttered under his breath. "Kim Jiwoo-ssi" He did not just kiss my forehead. "Ya, Kim One!"

"Don't call me that"

"Finally" he said, and I stared at him instead of the curtain. "What happened?"

"Nothing" I felt my cheeks burn.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Who? Me? Nope It's too hot in here"

"Jiwoo-ya, it's freaking cold in here"

"Who said so? It's burning in here" I said and he reached for my forehead. Afraid his lips' mark would be on my forehead, I covered it before Daehyun's palm touched it.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Daehyun, shrugging his shoulders down.

"Nothing. Can you tell them there's nothing wrong? It's just Eunho overreacted. This had happened to me so many times. And who called sem here?"

"Jiwoo-ya, it's not normal to have blackouts like that. If that Leo hyung didn't come into the room, things would have been really bad. Imagine what would have happened if you hit your head against the hard floor." his voice was so calm. I expected him to give me a harsh speech, but instead, I got to hear him speak his concern out loud. "Imagine if something like that happened again. Back then it was just us, your family and sem. But now it's different. You have a whole new family who's worried about you. Stop treating yourself like you don't matter. Gosh, please - I'm begging you right now - take care of yourself." he said, and I watched tears underlining his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I apologized for the first time. I didn't want to repeat history. I remember what happened.

"You better be. Do you know how many people waiting out there for you? There's us. There's your trainees. And then there's Sem. Eunho hyung. And Leo hyung. And then there's our parents. Jina noona couldn't come. Miyoungie was shedding rivers of tears until she heard you woke up. So many people. Please. If you can't take care of yourself for you, take care of yourself thinking of others who are worried for you. That's all I've got to say"

"Wow, that was a better 'What did I tell you' speech than I expected" I said, cracking a joke, which Daehyun finally let out a laugh to. I let out a smile.

"I'll send your parents home with Yongguk hyung." he said, touching my hand. "Kim Jiwoo, hwaiting" he said, exiting the room. I sighed and stared at my hands. The doctor walked in and checked everything. He asked about my history. Ha. Then he told me the same things I heard from another doctor. I nodded at everything as if I'm hearing this for the first time.

 

            Finally, I came out to the curtained room and stared at two of the BAP members in embarrassment.

"Let's get our Jiwoonie home" said Himchan oppa, putting his arm around me.

"Where's Daehyunie?" I asked and he looked around.

"He took your parents home"

"I thought Yongguk oppa did."

"Sem wanted to talk to him. And Youngjae went with him too."

"And Jongup took Miyoungie home?" I asked and he nodded. Zelo walked behind me and I stopped, turning to him. There were invisible trails of tears hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter