News

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're going with the boys"

"Wait- what?"

"You're their choreographer, and you're going with them" repeated Eunho.

"But… Isn’t their tour in - like - two weeks?"

"Yes."

"And you want the boys to go"

"They already know. I told them yesterday"

"But - but!" I thought. "I don't have passport"

"Nice one Jiwoonie, but we have a copy of your passport" shoot.

"I don't have visa."

"We already applied for you. Plus Sajangnim wants you to go with the boys. Don't worry, there are other people going on this tour too. I can't go because I'm the main choreographer here"

"But I'm a choreographer. Why on earth would you want me to go on a tour with the boys?"

"Think of it this way:" he said, putting his arm on my shoulder, and the other moving in the air like a little movie's gonna play once he moved his hand. I stared at the blank space as he started to explain. "DBeez and the Duo are your children and you're their mother. Now what kind of a mother wants their children gone alone - on a tour - while she stays home and rest?"

"The kind who knows their children well and knows that all of them are over 18 years-old?" I questioned and he dropped his arm and sighed.

"Anyway, you're going with them."

"Is this some kind of a joke? Or a punishment?"

"Nope. Do you want me to type a letter to your parents regarding this?" he asked as if I'm a child. I opened my mouth but swore quietly, walking away from the meeting room, leaving Eunho there.

"So, Jiwoo's going with us too?" asked Woojin as I walked into the studio.

"Don't get me started. Start practicing" I said, and the boys got into their position without fooling around because I think from my tone, they all understood that I was pissed.

 

            When we taking a break, I took my phone out and saw over 20 missed calls from Miyoung, bunch from Daehyun, two from Himchan oppa. What now? Sighing, I decided to call Miyoung first. I checked the time before calling her, knowing she had classes usually from the daybreak until the dawn of the night.

"Ya!" she yelled at the phone and I let out a shrug.

"Did you skip?" I asked.

"No! But all the Exo fans are going crazy today. Check the internet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter