Labels

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bit my lip as Woojin stared at me.

"Is that why everyone was calling you?"

"Just keep this to yourself, Woojin." I said, walking back into the studio before he say something else.

"I think we're done for today" said Woojin, getting his bag up. Everyone looked confused while I opened my mouth - but nothing came out. "Our choreographer has something she has to do. Maybe a coffee date?" he looked at me.

"We're not done. Woojin, cut it out. Break's over, let's start practicing again."

"I don't know..." he went on, "the coffee date didn't sound that bad."

"Who? With who?" asked Taewon, jumping into the conversation. For some reason Woo and Jun stayed quiet. I knew they knew. We beat their asses once.

"Her ex" answered Woojin, giving me his dirty look.

"Don't mind him" I sighed and turned to everyone else. "Let's start again"

"Are you -"

"Hyung" Jun jumped in. "We have to practice" he said, and Woojin let out a loud laugh.

"Sure we do. Since everyone seems to be on your side, Miss choreographer, I guess we can continue. Sorry - for holding you back." he said, breaking his words. Then I watched him throw he bag across the floor and get on to his position.

 

            We finished early for the day – because Woojin and I really needed to have a talk. We met each other at a coffee shop near the company after the boys were gone.

“So Kai”

“Can you stop? That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“I’m just curious about our choreographer” he said and I sighed. Since he wanted to talk about that, I let him. One thing I knew about this guy, he never let go once he started the conversation. So once again, I let him win, because after all he was the leader of the group.

            To tell the truth, I saw really surprised about his action. True, he was a tease, but he was an okay guy to get along with. Especially when N bothered us, Woojin always took my side. I would be lying if I said I wasn't shocked by the sudden change of his attitude.

“Lee Woojin, haven’t you ever dated in high school?” I asked, and he looked up at me.

“Of course I did. But she didn’t become a famous singer or an actress.” He said, sipping on his tea.

“Why did you do that during the practice?” I asked, and he looked outside the window and chuckled.

"I was just wondering... How many guys you've been with?" he asked, a smirk rolling through his lips in a mocking manner.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, what is the secret to getting all these guys? I mean, all the guys seem to adore you."

"They don't"

"And Hongbinie has a crush on you"  

"Ah-" I stopped myself. I knew that. Every time Hongbin looked at me, I could see him turning bright red. I pursed my lips and looked down.

"And Taekwoonie is in love with you." he said, and I closed my eyes. "So you know..." he said, shrugging. "And according to Eunho hyung, you're dating Daehyun. And now, your ex is Exo's Kai. Is there anyone else I'm missing?" he asked, and I just sighed.

"Okay, first, I donno what guys see in me. I'm not a pretty girl who loves showing myself off and all... And Hongbin... I'm not interested in him. He's... and idol. Plus he's the only guy I could call a 'friend' in the company. He's the only one from Vixx I could talk to comfortably without being teased or getting annoyed. Well there's Hyuk, but we don't talk much. And Leo..."

"Stop there" said Woojin, putting his hand up to my face. "Don't judge him. The guy seriously believes in love at first sight. Do you know the first thing he told me the night he saw you for the first time; I'm talking about the concert where you dressed up as a guy? He said he met a girl who managed to make his heart flip with one look. He said first she was dressed in full black looking like a guy, the next moment she was wearing white - "Looking like and angel"." he air quoted his words. "The day he saw you at Jellyfish for the first time, he came looking for me at night to say that they have "delivered his angel to his door step". Trust me, Leo's been going crazy about you ever since summer..." Woojin stopped and I just stared at him. "Yeah... Taekwoon and I are close friends" he touched the back of his head and I nodded.

"To tell the truth," Woojin started again after the long, awkward silence, "I was mad when I heard you talking about Kai. I was mad for Taekwoonie. After all, we're talking about Exo's Kai. Every guy is jealous of him. I mean, the guy's good looking, can dance his way into a girl's heart any second, and he doesn't have to try hard to get what he wants"

"You got that right" I muttered, but he heard.

"See?" he said, "I just felt bad for my friend." I took a sip of my drink. "I bet he'd be upset if he finds out..." He already knows. "Taekwoonie isn't the type who expresses his feelings well. As his friend, I feel bad for him"

"Why?"

"Who wants to compete against Kai?"

"What makes you think there's such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter