AnNoying N

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week of peace and quiet, Vixx was back to make everything noisy in Jellyfish Ent. The boys agreed when I made a face when they walked in, disturbing us. The biggest disturbance was N. Goodness; he seriously didn’t how to keep out of other people’s business. It really annoyed me when he tried to correct everyone. That moment, I felt like I found my new enemy: The all-annoying-N.

            I agree, the guy was sick when he was dancing. I get it; his choreography was good too. But I hated him when he tried to poke his nose into my choreography. I didn’t like to follow others. I wasn’t a follower. I was always into doing things other didn’t do. I wasn’t into what he was into. I learned all kinds of dances at school, and I loved mixing things up. I liked experiments. And surprisingly, people liked it.

"If you turn the right hand instead of left hand, it will be more..."

"N-ssi" I stopped and N just stared at me with his mouth. I’ve been letting him speak for the past hour and it seemed he wasn't going to shut up any moment either. "This is my choreography” I reminded him again. The six guys stood and watched N repeating his movements instead of mine.

"Yeah but-"

"I got hired to do this job. And no, I'm not going to change the hands no matter how many times you tell me to. If you poke your nose again, I’m seriously gonna complain”

"But I've been doing this for years. And would it kill you to listen to me?"

"And guess what, I've been doing this for years too. And yes. It kills me already listening to you go on about my movements.  If you don’t stop, I'm gonna complain to Eunho. Stop now and go on because these guys need to practice; not listen to you rant. Because you're wasting their precious time. And mine"

"Ooo, you got burned, hyung" I heard Hongbin say, coming out of the secret room. "Let's just practice on our own."

"Who does she think she is to point her finger at me and talk like that? I. Am. N! The leader of Vixx."

"And she is Kim Jiwoo. The choreographer of the Duo and the DBeez" I heard a quiet yet harsh voice sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter