Best Part

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Get ready for one loooooooooooong - dramatic - fluffy - crazy - chap what will leave you speechless ~ D

 

Korea. Finally!

            I walked behind - be-hind - the boys who followed Vixx out of the arrival gates. There were hundreds of fans waiting for Vixx to come back, and as soon as they walked out, the screams started, making my ear drums vibrate in pain. Now I understood why Leo told me to wear earbuds and crack the volume into the fullest amount. Ah, I should have done that.

            Finally, once the boys were safely inside their van, my six boys - men, as they wanted to call themselves - got onto another black wan along with me.

"Hello, nice to meet you" the driver spoke, and I nodded. "I'm Im Gonghan. I'm going to be the Duo's and the DBeez's manager" he said, and the boys became quiet, studying their new manager.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the boys greeted together.

"We have our own manager!" said Jun from the back, and I smiled.

"Hi, I'm their choreographer, Kim Jiwoo" I introduced myself to him.

"Eunho hyung informed me already. He even showed me pictures of each and one of you." he said, and I smiled, because that sounded totally like Eunho style.

 

            The drive at the beginning was very loud. The boys won't shut up about the trip, the places they visited, the events that happened... But all the sudden, dead silence. When I turned from the passenger seat of the van, I saw six boys in their sleeping form. I smiled a bit more when I noticed the drool dropping from Taewon's mouth.

"They must be tired" I spoke and the manager smiled. "Since you're older, would you mind if I call you 'oppa'? Because it seems we'll be working together a lot"

"Ye? Yeh!" he said, smiling wide. "Eunho hyung said you never call anyone 'oppa' so I never expected it"

"Well... I am the boys' choreographer, and you are their manager. We're in this together. But I'm never gonna call Eunho 'oppa' just because he asked me to."

"Wow, I'm really looking forward to working with you, Jiwoo-ssi"

"Oh, you can drop formals. After all, you're older than me"

"Oh? Okay" he said, but I had to pause our conversation when my phones started ringing. I stared at the name of the caller for couple of seconds before answering the call.

"How's the new manager?" Leo was the first to speak and I smiled.

"Good."

"Okay" he said, and then there as a silent pause. Knowing him, I just chuckled. "Why are you laughing?"

"Aren't you going to sleep? Here, everyone's a sleep" I said, turning back one more time.

"Here too" he said, letting out a sigh.

"Sleep then."

"I want to see you" he said, and my heart stopped. I could see his van right in front of us. But it felt like a mile. I knew how he felt. I ran my fingers over my necklace, trying to calm myself down. "Jiwoo-ya" he spoke my name, making me smile like an idiot.

"Me too"

            Silence.

"Saranghae"

            Silence.

"I won't say anything over the phone"

"Let's take a break then"

            Silence.

            Soon, I saw the van in front of signalling towards a stop.

"Oh, I think they are going to the rest spot. We should too, right?" asked Gonghan oppa and I nodded. My heart started to pick up its beats as the I turned to wake the sleepy boys. As soon as the black van was parked properly, Leo got off, followed by other members and their stylist and manager. I waited inside the van until everyone was off, stretching from the tiresome trip. When I got off, I watched everyone walking into the cafe.

"Gosh I gotta pee" said Vixx's stylist, dragging me in with her. I just laughed and walked in with her. She walked into a stall and closed the door. "By any chance..." she started as I stared at myself through the mirror. "Was Taekwoonie on the phone with you?" she asked and I cleared my throat. "I'll take that as an yes. I heard him drop the S-word, what did you say?"

"I think the reason we're here is because he wants to listen to my reply in person"

"Omo! No wonder Leo wanted oppa to pull out so soon." she said, walking out. "So... has your answer changed since the last time his confessed?" she asked, and I just stared at my hands.

 

"I have something to tell you" I replayed what happened in Sweden in my head.

"Sure." I smiled, physically turning myself toward Leo who kept giving me uneasy looks.

"Not here"

"Want to go out? It's cold though" I complained, and he shook his head.

"Why don't we go out so you two can talk alone?" asked Woojin, getting up and leading the boys out. Now we stood in the room alone, facing each other.

"If Kai asks you to come back, would you?"

"Gosh why are mentioning him all the sudden?" I asked, leaning against the counter next to all the makeup boxes. Leo took a step closer to me and his bottom lip. "No, I won't go back" I said since he waited for me to answer, and then I watched him nodding at my answer.

"Are you really dating Daehyun?" he asked, and I kept quiet. "It doesn't matter anyway..." he said, taking a step away from me, turning to face the wall. "I can't hold myself back anymore"

"You never do" I pointed out, and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter