Truth Be Told

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's meet" I left a message for Daehyun after two days of deep thinking. No one came to bother me simply because everyone had their work cut out for them. At the company, Vixx was planning on making a comeback, so I rarely got to see their faces. When I did, Leo usually just stared at me for couple of seconds before walking away. And as for me, I usually cured myself and regretted for the answer I gave him.

            For the past two days, I just kept thinking and thinking over about things. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this; to speak the truth about my feelings. I wanted to confirm myself before I confess to him. I practiced in front of the mirror so many times, if someone walked in on me, they'd think I'm in love with myself.

"Okay" I got a text from Daehyun after waiting for a reply over two hours.

            That night, Daehyun and I met at our usual spot. First, we both just sat quietly by the end of the park, not saying anything. I had so many things to tell him but I didn't know where to start from.

"Leo..." Daehyun mumbled and I looked at him. "Right?" he asked and I nodded. "I saw Miyoung's video" he said, and I gasped. Daehyun laughed at my reaction. "Very... At first, I thought Miyoung was watching by herself since all I could hear was sounds. When I walked in... When I saw you two... I just... I'm sorry if I acted awkward ever since. It's just, I couldn't even look at you after the video" he said, holding back laughter at he spoke. I gave him a good punch, making him cry in pain even when he was wearing a thick jacket to prevent the bitter cold from touching his body.

"I can't believe you just said that!"

"What? It was true! I seriously thought she was watching in our dance studio! Plus, you two looked really - what's the word I'm looking for - intimate. Gosh... if that video went on the internet, we could find some big bucks!"

"Jung Daehyun!" *punch*

"Aw that hurts you man hands! And let me add, you looked like you were enjoying that moment too. I haven't heard you moan like that - ever! If you ever fail a choreographer, you got your second career set" he said, and I sighed. I did not want to hear Daehyun say the things he said to me. I pulled my legs up and hid my face between them. "Hey, I'm sorry. I'll cut it out..." he said, rubbing my back. "How did it happen?" 

"You saw it" I said, not lifting my head up.

"No... I only came at the part where you two were too busy kissing. Miyoung didn't let me watch the beginning. Actually, she stopped the video the moment she noticed me standing there..."

"Oh... I donno... It just happened that way" I said lifting my head up, and he nodded.

"I was surprised you didn't slap him" he said, touching the back of his neck.

"Me too..."

"Are you going to tell him how you feel?" he asked, and I nodded. "Good. Because Jongin's been coming to our place a lot ever since he saw you. We didn't tell him that you went with the boys, but I guess somewhere along the way - if he had a brain - he might have figured it out"

"I heard Himchan oppa's going to talk to him"

"Oh... you heard?" Daehyun asked, and I nodded.

"Sem told me"

"Aish! I told him not to tell anyone" Daehyun cursed in silence and I let out a smile.

"Don't worry. I won't stop Himchan oppa. In fact, I'm looking forward to another Jongin show when he finds out about me"

"I hope the bastard die of guilt one day"

"Daehyun, don't say thing you don't mean" I patted my friend's back.

"No, I mean it. He deserves it... By the way, I have something to tell you" he said, and I looked up at him. "TS gave us a good offer... and we're thinking of taking it"

"Wow, really?! That's great!" I said, and he gave me a sheepish smile. "What made you choose TS of all - Oh" I stopped myself. He grinned and I knew the reason. "Please don't tell me the reason you guys are saying yes to the offer is because Secret's under TS" I said, and his grin widened. "Daehyun!" I slapped his jacket and he started rubbing the place I hit. "I can't believe you guys!"

"What? We love Secret! We are forever SECRETTIME! Just like you and Miyoung are forever Roh Ji-Hoon fans" he said, and I nodded.

"Okay. I'm okay with it. Does Miyoung know about this yet?"

"She... Jongup hasn't said anything to her yet" he said and I nodded.

"Tell her. Otherwise she'll flip at all you guys. You know her... She flipped at me the night of the battle. Gosh... our friendship will never be the same" I said shaking my head, and Daehyun laughed at me.

"Jiwoo-ya, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"As much as I hate to ask you this, the boys agreed that you should talk to Jongin before going to Leo. I know, he's a jerk and I hate him, but... just try to explain to him." he paused. "Himchan hyung told us what happened during the battle and Yongguk hyung flipped and almost hit Chanie hyung for not telling us while it happened... So... just meet him and talk to him. I give you solemn permission to slap him, but the boys said to go easy on him. He might still be on shock after finding out about you."

"I'll talk to him... He might have been your brother once, but the guy used to be my boyfriend. I know him as much as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter