"Fix My Tie Too"

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it was the night of their first concert.

            The boys were ready to head to the stage. The crowd screamed from the top of their lungs, waiting for the new group who were to join the stage with Vixx. The boys kept stretching and moving their bodies to get the nervousness out. Hyunju kept touching his tie and the stylist eonnie got mad at our cute maknae for messing her perfect creation. When he was about to step on to the stage, I stopped him, fixing his tie.

"Thanks Noona" he said, and I smiled. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my waist, making me jump.

"Fix mine too" whispered Leo onto my ear.

"Your tie looks perfect" I said, studying the black tie. As a reply to my comment, he touched his tie, making it crooked.

"Not anymore" he said and I scoffed out loud. "Fix my tie too" he said, resting his both hands on my sides. Letting out a sigh to hide the smile that was spreading through my lips, I reached up to his tie and turned it so it looks perfect. "How do I look?" he asked and I couldn't hold back the smile anymore.

"Cold." he said, and I watched him frown more. "and cool. Way to keep up with the image"

"Don't mock me."

"I'm not. I don't mind the cold and cool Leo's image." I said, and right then, Vixx was asked to go on stage. "Good luck" I patted his chest as he walked backwards, keeping his eyes on me until he entered the stage and turned around, greeting thousands of fans who were waiting for them.

 

            Ever since that first concert, no matter where we travelled, Leo did the same thing. Right before he was about to go on stage, he messed his tie up and asked me to fix it. And I always did the same; I shrugged and redid his tie. On the last concert before the Seoul Milky Way, I smiled at him, redoing his tie.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked me, moving closer.

"I was thinking... this will be the last time to do your tie" I said, and I watched him hide a smile.

"I guess I have to find something else for you to do" he said, and I felt my cheeks turn red. Thank goodness it was dark behind the stage.

"Let's see about that" I patted his jacket before turning away to go check on my boys.

"Since today's the last day..." Leo touched my hand. By now, I wasn't even surprised by the sudden touch. If someone did that to me, I knew it was him. For the last two months, it has always been that. It didn't even scare me anymore. "Can't you give me something special before going on stage?"

"Don't ask for things you can't have, Leo" I smiled, removing his hand from mine and walking away.

            When I entered the waiting room, I found the boys going over the choreography again. Aw, they're all grown up now. They were all dressed in black, looking hot and slim. By now, fans were already going crazy for them. Aw... I'm so proud of them.

"Look at her looking at us. Ya, stop checking us out. If Leo sees-"

"You guys are just amazing" I cut Dongho off and they just smirk at the same time.

"We already know. You've been saying that every time we go on stage" said Shin Woo, and I smiled again.

"That's because it's true" I said, wiping imaginary tears off my eyes.

"She looks like a mom" said Junnie, and I made a pouty face at him. "Think of it this way: DBeez and the Duo are your children and you're their mother." Eunho's voice rang in my ears as a smile spread through my lips.

"By the way, did you get Leo anything?" asked Taewon, and Woojin joined, nodding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter