Meddling Miyoung

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go celebrate!" yelled Youngjae, but I just wanted to go home and fall asleep.

"Ajumma's waiting for us at the restaurant. Let's go" said Daehyun, ready to eat himself to death.

"But where's Chanie hyung?" Zelo pointed out and everyone looked for the missing member.

"He got a call from his mom" I lied, and everyone nodded. Himchan oppa's parents were really strict. They let him do his thing but they always kept a close eye on him. And everyone understood why they did it. After all, he was a son of a businessman.

            We started walking towards our restaurant, but everything that happened after Jongin was a blur to me. Woojin kept his eyes on me, making sure I won't space out in front of everyone. BAP won the battle as usual, and everyone was happy, so I tried to cheer myself up but I just couldn't.

            I was afraid. I knew Jongin. I was scared. I needed to see Leo. I wanted to talk to him. Gosh, I wanted him. Goodness, I want to be with him.

"I guess we should get going. We already called Gonghan hyung, he'll come and pick us from here" said Woojin, standing up. The other boys soon followed the leader, saying farewell to BAP members and heading their way out. 

"We should go too..." Yongguk oppa stood up, but the rest just sat and continued their conversations. I looked at the oldest among them and shook my head at him.

"You should learn from N or Woojin" I told him, and he nodded.

"Let's go!" Yongguk oppa's voice echoed in the restaurant, making everyone turn their attention to him. "Now" he smiled after being the tough guy, showing off his gums.

"You guys go" Daehyun stopped himself as the boys got ready to head out. "I'm gonna hang out with Jiwoo..." Daehyun looked at everyone and they nodded.

"No, you go too" Miyoung jumped and Daehyun looked at her with a confused expression. "I'm borrowing her for the night. Plus you guys must be tired. All those hours and hours of practice... You can talk to her tomorrow Daehyun, let me have her for tonight" spoke Miyoung, and Daehyun nodded. "Let's go" she linked arms with me.

            After informing eomma that I'm heading over to Miyoung in the middle of the night, we set out together. She kept asking about the tour and I kept telling the things that happened - everything but about us.

"Let's watch a movie" said Miyoung as she entered her house.

"I thought you wanted to talk"

"Yeah" she nodded, "we'll talk after we watch this video" she said, suddenly dragging me to her basement which was transformed into a home theatre. "No one's home so don't worry.

"Miyoung-ah, are you trying to make me watch ?" I asked, since she was being all weird about watching this 'movie'.

"Um..." she bit her lip and I gasped. "Something like that"

"Then I don't want to watch it" I complained but she pressed play and soon, I was on the screen. "That's 'Can't Be Friends' choreo I made for you" I said sitting down on the comfy couch.

"Yup. It is" she nodded, stuffing herself with a hand full of pre-made popcorn.

"Why are we watching this?" I asked as me in the screen kept explaining the moves.

"Hush. My favourite part is about to come" she put her whole hand over my mouth, shutting me up. Confused, I stared at the screen, wondering if I did something wrong. Seconds later, I heard his voice. My eyes widened and I turned to Miyoung who seemed to enjoy the scene.

"You - you!" I pointed at her and the screen with loss of word, and she pushed my hand away, beaming.

"Isn't that meant to be for a couple?" Leo's quiet voice spoke in the background.

"Why are you here?" I asked, giving him an annoyed look.

"I belong to this company" Finally he moved, showing his back to the camera. I let out a sigh. "We're free tonight since we're leaving tomorrow" I nodded. "Who is it for?"

"My friend" I spoke, not really looking at him.

"Her only?" he questioned me.

"No, her and her partner"

"So you're making two parts?" he asked, walking toward me.

"Nooo~" I made a dramatic face at him. I did that?!

"Well then, I'll be the guy. To make things easier for you" he spoke as he walked over to the player, starting the song from the beginning. I turned to walk away from him towards where my sweater laid, but Leo's sudden grip stopped me, pulling me toward him without a say. My body hit against his, and I gasped as his hands touched my thigh, lifting my leg up. I gave him a horrid look, but his facial expressions were as plain as a white paper.

            Soon we started dancing with each other, following each other as the song went on. Just watching the whole thing gave me goosebumps. I could feel his fingers touch as I watched it, so I ended up curling myself into a ball on the couch. Miyoung, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy the video and  her popcorn.

            When the song ended, we were wrapped around each other, brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter