4 Minutes

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Everyone!!!

 

I only posted the description and I got 160 views aleady? Well,a big THANK YOU!!! to all of you.

Wow, it's good to be back :D hehe

Please do look forward to this weirdly dramtic story of mine... I'lltry my best no to disappoit you all.

Well then, ENJOY!!! ~ D

 

"Noona! We're in trouble!" yelled the youngest guy who was wearing a black hoodie. I was in charge of washing the dishes in the kitchen when he peaked through the back door and yelled.

"Ya, don't yell. You'll scare of the customers!" yelled eomma. I let out a laugh and took off my gloves after pushing one cart into the dishwasher. The little guy pouted and turned to me.

"What happened?" I asked as he walked in.

"Hyung got grounded and we're one guy short. And if the group find out, they're gonna kill us. We need you" he said, and I turned to eomma.

"Urh." she let out an annoying sound. "Go, I'll call Miyoung over." she said, reaching for the phone.

"Thanks ajumma!" yelled our maknae, running out of the door, dragging me with him.

 

            An hour later, I stood with the five guys, dressed in black. I wore a tube bra and wrapped myself with a bandage to transform myself into a guy. The long hair I had was pulled into a bun, and I wore a baseball cap to cover my face.

"Noona, you look hot" said one guy, moving closer and I pushed him away.

"I feel hot. This is summer for God's sake! And it's an outside performance. Who said to wear hoodies and dance? And of all colours, they picked black?" I complained and he looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"That's not what I meant..." he let his words trail off. I stared at him for a minute and realized what he was talking about. Oh...

"Backup dancers on to the stage!" said a stagehand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter