Battle Grounds

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to take the boys out" I said to Eunho and he nodded.

"Okay, but where?"

"There's a battle between backup dancers tonight. It's a good opportunity for them to meet the people they will be calling 'Sumbae' soon, don't you think?"

"Can I come too?" Eunho asked in excitement.

"If you want. I won't stop you. Just don't bring any idols. It's strictly backups only"

"Got it. I'll just come with you guys. Plus I have to have a talk with Yongguk too. This will be a great opportunity for them" he said, standing up from his chair and walking over to the door. Then together, we stepped out of his office.

"Wow, I thought you'd say no"

"Jiwoo-ya, I've done this over hundred times. I know all about the backup battles. In fact, I've done some too when I was young. And I don't mind the boys experiencing what it's like to be one of them. Plus, you're taking them. I trust you more than anyone." he said, and I nodded. "By the way, e found a stylist for the boys. Two, actually. One for the Duo and the other for the DBeez. I'll introduce them to you soon. Have a good practice, I'm heading out" he said, stopping himself at the entrance of Jellyfish Ent. while I continued and made my way down the stairs to the studio.

"Guess what" I said, and the boys stopped and stared at me.

"Our debut date moved?" asked Jun.

"You met our stylist? Is she hot?" asked Woojin, high-fiving Taewon. I gasped, narrowing my eyes at them.

"We're getting a break?" asked Hyunju, and hope sparkled in his eyes.

"Something like that. We're going out"

"Whoa!" Woojin stepped forwards, stopping everyone from cheering. "Who's 'we'? There are six guys here, which one are you planning on going out with? Plus, if Taekwoonie finds out-"

"Oh you and your stupid teasing" my voice echoed in the room and the boys stopped their laughter are just stared at me. "We're going to the finale of the BB. Tonight. It starts at 10. We'll be leaving at nine. Any questions?"

"Yes" Dongho put his hand up. "Did we get permission?" I nodded.

"Where is it?" Taewon questioned.

"I know the place. Don't worry about it. It's very safe."

"Are we just going to watch?" Shin asked.

"Until you debut, you can't participate. Plus tonight's the finale."

"BAP's in it?" asked Woojin, and I grinned, nodding. "Aw look at her glow" he teased, and I just stuck my tongue at him. Hyunju, who was quiet until now put his arm up and I felt like a school teacher, picking someone to answer the question.

"What's BB?" he asked, and everyone stared at our younger one.

"Backup Battle. You'll get to meet all the backup dancers in the area tonight. And you guys will join them soon - well, not Jun and Woo - so this will be a cool opportunity to meet your Sumbaes. Is that a good definition of the BB?" I asked and everyone nodded.

"Um... you forgot one very important fact." said Dongho, and I looked at him with a confused look. "Ever since 2012, BAP's been winning the BB every season. Just to be with them on the same stage is an honor. To beat them - wah... Heaven!" he said, and I let out a laugh. Yeah, that's right. They are my boys. BAP. The name said it all.

"Maybe next season, we'll be in too. Plus, we do have the upper hand" said Taewon, pointing at me.

"Oh, don't bother trying to use me. I'm all theirs for the battle" I said, holding up my hands.

"Ouch. It's good to know that our choreographer's got our backs." he said sighing, and I laughed.

"Anyway, we'll be done by five. You guys for four hours after that, okay?" I said, and everyone nodded.

 

            At nine, we stood at the doors that led to the battle grounds. The boys were ready to experience very first battl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter