His Control

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The moment I walked into the studio, Eunho looked at me. The boys stopped dancing and gave me the same cold expression. I frowned at them watching me.

"Why are you here?" Woojin and Eunho asked in unison.

"I work here, you know?" I said, and Eunho shook his head.

"Well, no one said you have the right to come in after fainting and staying in the hospital" said Eunho, and I looked to the other guys for some back up. Failed!

"Gosh I am not sick! Plus the boys have to learn their new song too. Eunho, I have a schedule I work it. Don't ruin it"

"No way!" he snapped. "You're taking today off. Even Sajangnim said to make sure you take couple of days off"

"But I hate staying home. If I stay home, I'm gonna end up going to the restaurant and helping my parents out"

"Whoa! Noona's parents have a restaurant?" asked Hyunju.

"Nope. Go home and rest. Plus I haven't had a good workout with these guys in months." Eunho finished. Even though he made it sound like forever, I only joined the company two months ago. I shook my head. "If you don't listen, I'm gonna call out the lion" he said using the old cliché, and I let out a snort as if I'm supposed to be scared of the 'lion'. I looked at Woojin and he shook his head.

"You really don't want that. The last time I got sick, he made sure I won't get up from the bed. He even made food for me." he shook his head. "You better go when Eunho hyung say so."

"Fine!" I groaned. "I guess I'm going home today" I said, already having my mind set to go hang out either with BAP or with Miyoung.

"Hyung," I heard Taewon called Eunho out, "I don't trust her" I turned and glared at him. Woojin joined too, followed by Dongho.

"I know she's not gonna go home" said Dongho and the practice room door opened and Hongbin stepped out. When he saw me, he greeted me with a bright smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, already knowing what happened. Hiding my pink cheeks, I nodded and said I'm okay.

"Hongbin-ah, call Leo. Jiwoo's not listening to us. I think she needs a taste of Leo's hospitality"

"Hyung..." Hongbin stopped himself. "Isn't that a little too much?"

"She's not listening to us" said Eunho. "Call Leo"

"Why would you call me?" a soft voice spoke behind me, making me jump.

"Oh Taekwoon-ah, take care of her for today. She's not feeling well" Eunho lied shamelessly.

"No you don't have to!" I stopped, "I'm going home, straight home. And then I'm gonna sleep all day" I kept going.

"I'll drop her off" Leo offered.

"NO!" the sound came more like a yell. "I'll call Daehyun"

"Aw... you want your boyfriend to pick you up. Young love, young love" said Eunho and I looked at Leo's hidden expression change. Then I turned to Eunho who took his phone out and dialed Daehyun. Soon he told Daehyun to come pick me up while Leo and I were having a secret staring contest. My heart started beating faster and faster just staring at him. He and I did nothing but just stand there, but it seemed the room was being filled with hot air. Our perfect contest was disturbed by the vibration of my phone.

"Daehyun-ah" I said, still keeping my eye on Leo.

"Are you okay? Do I need to come pick you up? No - I'll come right now. I'm just..." I heard background voices, which meant he was at the school he was teaching at.

"I'm okay. Leo's going to drive me" As soon as the words came out, I heard couple of gasps behind me. I watched Leo's lips twitch a little as if he won the game.

"Are you sure? Well then, I'll come over - you know, just to make sure you'd be staying at home"

"Don't worry about it. Plus you're at school. I'll call you at night" I said, hanging up.

"Let's go" said Leo, and ignoring everyone, I followed him.

            Leo drove me home. And of course, the ride to my place was so quiet, expect for the lady’s voice in GPS telling him where to go. I mean, I could have done that but... When the car parked in front of our gate, I got off and closed the door – just to watch him do the same.

"Are you planning coming in?" I raised my eyebrow and he nodded, walking past me ad holding my own gate for me. "No you're not" I said but ignoring me, he walked in and rang the bell. "Stop pushing it. No one's home" I said, taking the keys out and opening the door. As soon as the door opened, he let himself in - even before I walked in. Sighing, I closed my eyes as he slipped off his shoes and stepped into the hallway that led to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter