Unstoppable Miyoung

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So SM put this bunch of crap out saying that he wasn't feeling well so he was on some cold medicine and that was why he wasn't himself... and even got a doctor's note to prove..." spoke Miyoung, raging with anger. "God dammit I hate him!" she yelled, and the boy said nothing, because it wasn't a smart idea to get on Miyoung's bad said when she was mad. She was worse than the devil himself.

"Calm down babe" Jongup tried.

"How can you guys just sit there?! That 's trying to get back with her" she pointed at me. "And even after Jina eonnie told him to stay away from her, he's still trying to get her." she barked at the boys. "And you!" she turned to me. "You have thirteen guys there. Find. A. Boy. Friend!" she yelled at me.

"Gosh... someone take her home" Himchan muttered and she glared at him. He hid himself and Jongup got up, walking over to his girlfriend and giving her a hug.

"It's okay, babe. Jiwoo have us. He will never touch her" he said, rocking the angry baby back and forth. Surprisingly, it seemed to work on her. She moved away from Jongup's embrace and smile. Devil Miyoung was gone and the normal Miyoung everyone knew was back.

"Just because you got me mad, you're gonna help me with my next project." she said, and I sighed. I knew some way I'd have to pay her back. "It's a couple dance. With the same jerk. And the song - 'Can't Be Friends'."

"Wait a second-" Jongup stopped his girlfriend before she walked out of the practice room. "It's a couple dance?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that song a little too inappropriate for a couple dance?"

"Yes"

"Babe why are you doing this to me?"

"It's payback time, Jongup. You danced with G.Na last time and I didn't complain. Pay. Back!" she said as she opened the door and walked out. Jongup made a crying face before running after Miyoung.

"What's that about?" I asked and Yongguk oppa who had been holding back finally smiled.

"Jongup was asked to do a partner dance with G.Na and Miyoung saw it. It's pretty... y" smirked Yongguk oppa, "So she's trying to get back at him for that" he finished and I nodded.

"Can someone take me home before Devil Miyoung returns and me again?" I asked and Himchan oppa volunteered. Together, we walked out of the dance room and he led me to his car. We got on together and oppa cracked some loud music, letting it distract me.

"Can I ask you something, Jiwoo-ya?" he asked.

"You're already asking" I said and he let out a smile.

"I met Jina noona yesterday... and she said... that... she-"

"Saw me with Leo?" I finished the sentence. He looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah. When I went to work yesterday, they all sent me back because they were worried about me being sick... And Leo drove me and even made me porridge and then -" I stopped myself.

"Got caught him giving you a forehead kiss. I know what happened. Jina noona told me"

"Did she also tell you the part where she kept going on and made both of us feel extremely uncomfortable because she wouldn't shut up?" I asked, laughing and oppa laughed along with me.

"No. But she did tell me what happened when she met Jongin" he said and I stopped laughing.

"What happened?"

"He said he still loves you"

"Bull. ."

"We all know that. And noona told him to stay away from you. I guess yesterday's show was for noona; you know, to say that he won't stay away from you... Noona's probably worried, just call her and make sure she's okay."

"Oppa, do you still like eonnie?" I asked, raising my eye brow.

"Heck yeah! She's my first love. No matter how many girls I meet, I'll always care about her."

"Oppa, she's married and has a kid"

"I know that"

"Gosh you and Jongin are the same!"

"Don't you dare go there" oppa pressed the break hard and I moved forward. If I wasn't wearing the seat belt, I would have hit my head against the dash board. "I'm nothing like him"

"Okay oppa, you're nothing like him" I said, and he started to drive again. "What else?"

"If Leo likes you, just go out with him"

"Oppa, Vixx is about to go one their world tour. I'm not gonna go out with a guy who's about to leave the country in couple of weeks" Oh yeah right! By the way, I'm going with them too.

"But he will come back" he said as he stopped the car in front of my house.

"The answer's nope" I said, getting off the car and waving goodbye.

 

            Next morning, I woke up to Miyoung's non-stop calling. This was one of the moments I wanted to throw my expensive phone against a wall like they did in movies and dramas, but then I realized that no one would replace mine like the dramas so I just answered it, letting out a loud groan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter