Guys and Types

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we got to the hotel, I finally had a good shower and changed the clothes I've been wearing for hours and hours and jumped into my sweats and tanks. So comfortable. Using the hotel phone, I called eomma and appa to say everything's okay, then Daehyun and the boy, and Then Miyoung.

"Ya! Did you watch the video before you gave it to me?" she asked and I said no. "Well then... we can watch it again when you come back. I mean... personally, I enjoyed watching it. Let's watch it together and discuss later" she said, and I wondered what she was talking about.

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me, Miyoung"

"No way! Enjoy the freedom for two months while you're at it. Love you, Jiwoonie!" she said, hanging up on me. What's that about? I thought, but my peace was ruined by Woojin entering my room without permission.

"We're going to this restaurant, wanna come?" he asked and I jumped to my feet at the thought of food.

"Let's go!" I said, but he stopped me.

"Wearing that?" he asked and I looked down on myself. Sweats and a tank. Right, it's hot in here.

"I'll change" I said kicking him out of the room and changing into a pair of shorts and throwing a plaid shirt over my tank. When I walked out, the boys who waited outside of the room started whistling.

"Holy, Jiwoo-ya. You should seriously wear shorts often" said Dongho, earning a punch from me after saying those words.

"No seriously, you look hot" said Woojin, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Can you stop?" I asked nicely, and he winked. .

"Wow, aren't you looking nice?" I heard Hongbin say behind me, and I turned and smiled.

"So I've heard" I said, giving the DBeez an annoyed look.

"We were just being honest" said Dongho.

"You guys are so... guys!" I said walking away and joining Vixx's stylist.

"Thank you!" all of them yelled together as I walked away as if I didn't hear them.

 

            As we reached the restaurant, I looked around to see no trace of Vixx members. I tugged their stylist's arm and she looked at me.

"Your members aren't coming?" I asked and she smiled, nodding.

"They ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter