Six + ?

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood in front of the cute looking building and read the address one more time before entering in. Jellyfish Entertainment.

... A position to train a new group that is been raised by Jellyfish entertainment...

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview" I said to the guy who was at the door. He nodded and led me to a room.

"Wait here. I'll go call our director" he said, and I nodded. Taking a seat, I looked around the room. There were posters of Seo In Guk, Park Hyo Shin, Vixx and all the other artists who were under JE. A knock on the door brought me back and I stared at the door, waiting for it to be opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo" said a man wearing glasses, walking in. "I'm Hwang Sejun" he said, though he needed no introduction. I knew who he was. The CEO of Jellyfish Entertainment.

"And hi, I'm Choi Eunho, the main dance choreographer here" said the other guy, bowing. I did the same.

"Nice to meet you" I said, and the CEO hand gestured me to sit. After waiting for them to take seat, I did too.

"The reason I took your teacher's word for this job is because I needed someone with fresh new ideas. And according to your teacher, you're the perfect girl." said Eunho.

"Our new group's going to be a little different compared to the other artists from our company. It's going to be a duo with one vocal and a rapper. And of course, they will be needing a dance team who will be on stage with them and travel with them when they go places and such, you understand, right?" said the CEO, and I nodded. "While Eunho's busy with Vixx, I want someone to take his part in this group. Mainly, you'll be training the back-up dancers and the two guys. Can you handle six guys?" he asked with a laugh rolling in his voice. I've handled six already, so what's the difference? Guys were easier to handle than girls. I knew that form experience.

"Of course" I said, nodding.

"You'll be here pretty much every day, so if you live far away, we can arrange a place for you" said Hwang sajangnim.

"I live only couple of minutes away from here." I said, explaining where I live to them.

"Well then, we don't have to worry about that" said Hwang sajangnim, letting out a sigh of relief. "When can you start working? I know you're already a trainer for a backup dance group, and you can continue to be their trainer too, I have nothing against it - but I do need to know when you can start"

"Whenever you want me to" I said, and both men looked at each other's faces.

"How about today?"

***

Choi Eunho-ssi led me down the hallways of Jellyfish E., showing me around. Finally, we ended up in the basement where the big dance studio was located. Four guys were fooling around - talking and laughing - and as soon as the door opened and we entered, they all became quiet. The ones who sat on the floor got on to the feet and turned to face us.

"Insahae - She's going to be your new choreographer" said Eunho, and they all bowed together. I did the same. Some - maybe two members - looked older than I was, while the other two looked cute and young. One by one, they said their names: Lee Woojin the leader, Go Dongho, Kim Taewon, Kim Hyunju. "Start practicing. Don't slack around" said Eunho, and the guys nodded in unison. "They call themselves the DBeez as in Danger Boys. Sajangnim liked the name and let them keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter