Official Answer

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VOODOO.

Dec. 6th.         

First win.

            That was a night to celebrate. The company was a celebration hall. It was like Christmas came early. Vixx had worked so hard for that moment, and no one could say anything but to be proud about the win they deserved.

            That night, I was supposed to meet up with my parents and my friends, but instead, Eunho announced that Sajangnim is treating everyone and I couldn't skip. I called eomma and told her, and it was obvious she didn't like it. I bet she made food to feed a feast as she always did, and a part of me was sad for not being able to go home early to her special food. At the same time, I knew BAP won't let eomma feel that the food she made would go to waste. They had the apatite of giants. They could eat from the day break to night.

"Are you sure you want to come with us?" asked Woojin and I nodded. "We can tell Sajangnim. You should celebrate too" he said, and I smiled.

"We are celebrating, remember?"

"That's not what I meant" he flicked my forehead and I gasped, rubbing my palms over my forehead until it was red. He laughed at my forehead and I pulled my bangs down to cover the red forehead.

"Omo Jiwoo-ya, joining us?" asked N and Ken, popping their heads into the practice room and I nodded. "Let's go then! Woo hoo!"

 

            Together, we drove to a restaurant picked by Sajangnim. The restaurant got filled the moment we all entered. Vixx's stylists came and sat with me, keeping me accompany while the boys went crazy over the food.

"By the way, happy birthday" one of them said and I smiled, thanking her.

"Does Leo know?" asked the one who went on tour with us and I shook my head.

"I don't think so. Plus, we haven't had the time to talk in a while... He's been busy..."

"Are you giving yourself excuses again?" she asked and I smiled

"Maybe?" I said, taking the small glass of soju into my hand.

"Ya, make sure she doesn't drink!" I heard Dongho yell, and I turned and gave him an annoyed look. "You have to go home early. We don't want to send you home drunk. Go home and get drunk" he continued and I sighed, looking at eonnie.

"I think I should go. Otherwise they'll keep nagging me like I'm their child. Plus, I got everyone waiting for me home" I said, standing up.

"Okay..." she pushed her lips together and nodded slowly at a direction. "By the way, he's staring. You might want to talk to him. He cried a river today" she winked and I gasped, trying to imagine him crying. Shaking my head, I got up and greeted everyone goodbye before stepping out.

            The moment I put my shoes on, Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the small backyard of the restaurant. Soon, I was facing him, him standing in front of me with his arms stuffed inside his jacket pockets.

"Congratulations" I said ad he nodded, smiling. "Aw, did our big boy Leo cry today?" I asked, trying to make him look at me.

"Who said I cried?"

"Yeah, because you didn't sit on the floor while D.O. patted your back. Right." I nodded and he looked at me, probably wondering how I knew that. "Eonnie told me everything" I said, and even in the dark, I swear I could see him blush.

"Nice to know that you care about me" he said, and it was my turn to blush. "I'm sorry" he apologized all of the sudden, and I wondered what was wrong. "I knew you had plans with your family and friends, yet here you are, with us" he said, and a smile spread across my face and I knew that he was talking about my birthday. "Happy Birthday"

"Ha, I didn't know you knew"

"Well..." he bit his lip and looked at the exit sign, "I kinda read your résumé..."

"Résumé? I never handed a résumé... How did you find out?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I have my ways" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You stalker!" I said, friendly punching him. He tried to hide a smile, but failed epically.

"I was curious"

"Fine. Then, where's my gift?" I asked, holding out my bare hands in front of him.

"Gift? I'll give it to you later... I didn't have the time..."

"Not fair" I took his hand out of the pocket and shook it, and my action obviously surprised him. "I gave you a gift on your birthday, and now I need mine" I said, and Leo just stared at me in surprise.

"Um..." he just stared at me as I continued to hold his hand. Little sparks flew in the air, brightening the night sky.

"Jung Taekwoon-ssi" I spoke his real name for the first time, "Kiss me"

"Oh?" he looked at me with big eyes.

"You heard me. Kiss me" I said and waited. When he didn't make a move, I turned my heels, only to be spun back around to his side. His lips pressed onto mine the moment I turned around, his arms running to my sides, holding me tight. He took me by surprise - as always - and I ran my hands around him, hugging him tight. Finally!

            Leo bit my bottom lip, and I smiled, opening up. I felt him smile too, but before things got out of control like it normally did, he slowly pulled away, looking at me as if I'm a question paper without any answers.

"What?" I asked, moving back, knowing his strong arms will hold me tight.

"You're... You surprise me" he whispered, and I hit his shoulder, laughing.

"Well, you do that to me all the time" I whispered back.

"Do you -"

"I knew they'd be together. Gosh, date already!" we heard a yell, and we both turned to the door frame to see bunch on boys standing there. And of course, N was the one to speak, Ken was the one to act all weird, Woojin was the one to shake his head while Dongho while Taewon agreed with N in nodding. Ravi had his arm around Hongbin's shoulder and I could see him smile without showing his dimple. Hyunju and Hyuk were not to be found in the group while Woo and Jun joined Ken in chanting 'Ottokaji'.

"Ya Jiwoo-ya, we have to go. Your parents are waiting for you!" said Taewon, and I nodded, moving away from Leo's embrace.

"Have fun at your party" Leo whispered and I nodded. The boys walked away without waiting for us. The winter cold finally got to me as I ran towards the door but stopped myself to turn towards where he was standing.

"By the way..." I bit my lips. It's now or never, Kim Jiwoo. "I like you too" I said before running away.

 

            The parties at our restaurant were never different. They were always echoing with funny stories and laughter, the smell of grilled me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter