Jealousy

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear? Leo hyung's doing a solo this time" said Hongbin, sitting next to me. We were sitting in the waiting area at the airport. Everyone was excited, especially the Duo and the DBeez - since they got the chance to experience be on stage overseas even before their debut. All the Vixx members were excited as well, since this is their first world tour.

            In one side, N and Ken kept talking to a camera while Ravi and Hyuk kept laughing at something they were watching through Ravi's phone. Their stylists were busy trying to fix their 'airport fashion' outfits while the boys didn't seem to give a damn about it. Leo, being the cool one, wore shades inside the building and paid no attention to anyone - until Hongbin took my side. I turned to Woojin who took Leo's side right away, and sighing, I turned to Hongbin, to answer his question.

            This trip - I thought to myself - is going to be interesting.

"Oh yeah? How about you?" I asked and the guy turned bright red in front of me. He cupped his face to hide it but I smiled, already witnessing his blush.

"I’m doing something too…" he smiled, and I nodded. "He's gonna sing a song"

"Which one?"

"Surprise" he winked and I elbowed him. That moment, a pair of eyes landed on me, and even before turning towards them, I knew they belonged to Leo. From the corner of my eyes, I watched the guy who wore a black jacket along with dark shades pretending to play with his red earphones. "Wanna make him jealous?" Hongbin moved closer and whispered. I turned to him and smiled. "Should I kiss you on your cheek or put my hand around you?"

"Wanna die?" I whispered back.

"Then giggle when I whisper"

"What?"

"Just giggle. Whenever I say something, giggle. It'll totally make him walk over and grab you out."

"Hongbin-ah, I don't want that. I don't want him to..."

"Just follow me. It seems everyone else's seem to enjoy it" He moved closer than he already was,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter