Battle

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The break time came, and I stuck to Daehyun until he said he had to go to the washroom. Soon, the BAP boys headed out to warm-up, leaving me with the Duo and the DBeez.

"What's up with you two? You've been looking around like you're spying on someone" said Eunho, pointing at me and Woojin.

"N-nothing" we said in unison, shaking our heads just to be sure.

"What-ever. I'm going to say hi to couple of people, I guess you'll be waiting here?" he said and we nodded.

"Kim Jiwoo" his voice called my name.

"Whoa, that's Kai" I heard Shin Woo whisper to Jun. "Shoot"

"We'll be moving to over there" said Jun, asking his hyungs nicely to go to a different place with a better 'view'.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he reached me.

"I knew I'll find you here. Where have you been for the past two months? I've been doing everything to find you, but no one knew where you disappeared to"

"It's none of your business. Why are you following me?"

"Because..." he stopped himself and looked behind me. "Is he one of your.. students?"

"Yeah. She's our chorographer. Back off, dude" I heard Woojin say in a warning voice which Jongin chose to ignore.

"Wow. Um... I'm her boyfriend, so I have every right to stand here. And why are you pretending to be her guard? Where's the mighty BAP? I mean, isn't that Daehyun hyung's job? To be the one on lookout?" Jongin kept speaking and Woojin took a step forward.

"Don't waste your words on him Woojin, it's not worth it. Let's go" I said, turning around.

"One second. Give me one second of your life. I just need to talk to you. That's all. One word"

"Then say it in front of Woojin" I said, and he stopped himself, pushing his hair back.

"Did I hurt you to the point you can't even be alone with me? Gosh, Jiwoo-ya, I never said those words to breakup with you"

"Well, your actions clearly said so... And it took you more than two years to say those words to me? You've got to be kidding me, Jongin." I said, landing my hands on my hips. "Don't lie and say you couldn't find me, because I've been going to the same school enduring the humiliation, I've been living in the same house for all these years, and I've been friends with your cousin ever since I entered that school. Don't say you couldn't reach me because I know that's bull" I said, and he kept his mouth shut.

"Maybe you two should take this outside" a new vice joined us, and I turned to see Himchan oppa behind Woojin. "If someone finds out an idol's in here, it's gonna go crazy. Go out. Woojin and I will keep watch" he said, and I led the way, Jongin following me.

"I'm sorry"

"Heck you should be!"

"I'm very sorry"

"Good to know"

"Please accept my apology"

"Don't try to fool me. I can read you like a book. I know when you're just throwing empty words at me." I said, my heart beating faster in anger.

"Fine" he closed his eyes and opened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter