BONUS!!!!!!!

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys,

As you know, the story IS over, but these are some parts I wrote when I was bored at school. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them. LOVE YOU ALL! ENJOY :)

 

GIFT

"No birthday gift, no Christmas gift too?" he whispered and I let out a sigh. Yes, I didn't him any birthday present, but he did manage to steal a kiss from me. Plus, I was clueless when it came to remembering birthdays. It was usually Miyoung's duty to remind me everyone's birthdays. The first year I dated Jongin, she was the one to remind me of his birthday too. I forgot my own sister's birthday. Eomma was the one who reminded me to buy gifts. It was something I always forgot. It wasn't my fault.

"Okay, hit me: what do you want?" I asked as if I was really going to give him whatever he was going to ask for.

"Surprise me"

"Oppa it's the 24th. I wanna go home early. Eonnie and her family is over at our place and I bet the BAP members are waiting for me at the restaurant." I said, and he actually pouted at me. Now who said my boyfriend doesn't do aegyo?

"I told you: surprise me"

            I thought for a bit.

"Close your eyes" I said and he did in a heartbeat. I watched his peaceful face and smiled to myself. This would have been so much easier if I was wearing something like heels.

I put my hands on his shoulder for balance and stood on my tip-toes. After glancing one more time over his face, I moved and kissed him on the lips. It was the first time I kissed him. Plus, kisses has been our best gifts for each on our special events.

            He was fast. As soon as he felt my lips on him - I bet he was expecting it - he ran his arms around me, helping me out. He moved his lips, covering mine, softly kissing me back. For us, kissing had now become a normal thing. We've been caught trying to kiss in secret so many times, so we just stopped trying to hide ourselves and just kissed whenever - especially to annoy N and to embarrass the other boys.

            I kissed him back, and he took his time before running his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened up and his tongue entered into my mouth, playing with my own. I held the back of his cardigan while his fingers drew patterns on my sides. I leaned back a little as his arms surrounded me, letting my hair fall back.

"Oh gosh, hot hot hot make-out session. Don't go in there!" I heard N say as I moved away from Oppa's embrace and looked back at the door to see five heads popping in.

"Can you guys stop making out in public places? I mean... don't kill me for saying this, hyung... but... Get. A. Room!" said Ravi, and Oppa walked over to him and head locked him, dragging him into the practice room.

"Ottokaji! Jiwoonie's turning bright red" said Ken, throwing his arm around me from the back.

"Get away from her" He barked, releasing Ravi and charging towards Ken.

"Jiwoo-ya, save me!" Ken yelled as Taekwoonie oppa (yes, I call him his real name now) and Ken started circling me.

"You asked for it" I said, stepping aside, and standing next to Hongbin's while Taekwoonie oppa grabbed Ken.

"Are you really not gonna stop him?" whispered Hongbin and N pointed at us.

"Ya! I gave you Taekwoonie. Stop hitting on my Hongbin too" he yelled, and Oppa stopped and turned to me.

"I guess it's done now" I spoke, walking towards the door. "Merry Christmas, guys" I said, waving my hand.

"Merry Christmas Jiwoo-ya!" yelled everyone in unison. The door opened and closed and I turned to see Taekwoonie oppa only couple of steps behind me. His fingers found me as soon as he reached the step I saw standing at, his lips searching mine as he started his trail of kisses from my neck and upwards.

"Gosh, not the stairs!" yelled N, and I felt oppa smile against my lips.

"Let's go. I'll take you to home" he said and I nodded, letting him lad me out the Jellyfish building.

***

DISTURBANCE

"5, 6, 7, 8!" the six boys stopped themselves. "Why did you stop?" I frowned but the arms that s around my waist answered me. "You're back!" I turned around to face Taekwoon oppa's smiling face.

"Missed me that much?" he asked and I shook my head.

"You're disturbing their practice time" I said, and I heard Taewon mutter to someone else saying 'wow, she's romantic'. I turned and narrowed my eyes at him and he just gave me a innocent smile as if he did nothing.

"Let's go out after practice" Oppa whispered to me ear, his arms still holding me.

"Sure. Now go" I said, letting myself lose from his grip. He smiled and pressed his lips onto my forehead before turning towards the door. "Now" I turned to the boys who gave me their best annoyed looks which I chose to ignore. "5, 6, 7, 8!"

***

"I LOVE YOU"

"I'm gonna kiss you if you keep resisting." he said in a warning voice.

"Are you threatening me with kisses?" I asked, gasping.

"Why? You don't like it?" he asked, and I moved back, trying to release myself from his arms.

"Gosh I don't know why I love you" the words came out of my mouth and both of us froze. Shoot.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

"Before that"

"I said nothing" I bit my lip.

"I'm going to kiss you in front of everyone" he said, and I looked around the room filled with people doing their own thing.

"I said I love you" I spoke quietly. "I. Love. You" I said, and he couldn't stop but smile.

"Wow. You must really not want me to kiss you" he said, pouting.

"I want you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter