CHAPTER 9

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

 

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          I Don’t know if I will go to school today!Aish~Im still thinking bout him.How come he didn’t showed up yesterday!Damn it!But still its okay siwon oppa I know your really busy.I understand.

 

“YAH!PARK CHORONG !!!WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THERE???”Omma shouted as she opened my door.

I hide myself under my blanket and closed my eyes..Then omma removed .

“Don’t tell me you will not attend your class?Get up and take a bath now!”she ordered.

I grab my blanket and cover my face”Im sick~I cant go to school.”I said softly.

She then removed it again“Stop that nonsense and get up now!”

I scratch my head irritatedly and sighed“Im sick cant you understand that?I will not go to school.End!”I said and grab my blanket and cover my face.

“Im gonna tell your dad about this!Your so lazy!”omma went out from my room.

I remove my blanket and grab my phone.There I saw 3 messages.

Na eun:

Hey!Where are you?

 

Luhan:

Yah!Why didn’t you attend your class?

Im waiting for your reply!!!Pabo~

 

Gessh! luhan is really arrogant!How dare he to say pabo to me?I put my phone on my desk and lay down on my bed.Geesh!I feel so frustrated really!I want to see oppa so badly.Aish!

Then an idea pop out on my mind.I hurriedly change my clothes and wera my uniform.Well super junior must be still here.

I went down stairs and there I saw omma and appa talking to each other.

“I will go now.”I said as I opened our door and run at the bus stop.

Its still early anyway gotta go in their hotel..As bus stops at the busan hotel ..I looked at it first.Im pretty sure they stayed here.

I enter the hotel and look for them.

“aish!what room did stay now?”I ask myself as I take the elevator.

The elevator stops at the third floor and I take a sneak at every room.But its really hard to find them.I take the elevator again and head to the fifth floor.

I looked at them again and I just cant find them.I irritatedly scratch my head and stay at the hallway for awhile.

“Im telling you the thruth!I have a fanboy in here~”I heard someone said..

“Geesh!I believed you now,since you’ve been telling that since yesterday!”the other replied.

I looked back and body frozed when I saw eunhae walking towards me.Ottokae?What to do?Should I gave my gift for siwon oppa.Gotta do it!Chorong ah..fighting!

I gulped as I slowly take my steps towards them,I can feel my body shaking..”A..ann..anyeong~”I sturredly said as I bow.

“oh?Wae!?Can we help you?”Donghae said as he gave me a smile

“err..If you just im your die hard fan..And I just cant believe that your talking to me now.”I said as they looked at each other and smile at me.

“Whoa~I loved to hear that!So who’s your bias then?”eunhyuk ask as he point at himself.

“Come on!Then its no other than me right?”hae ask

“No,its me!”eunhyuk said as he looked at hae

“mwo?its me!”

“its me..end.”

“haha!Your funny,but its me.”

“shut up!fishy its me~”

“mwo!?What did you just say?”

“ex—excuse oppa’s …but my bias is Siwon oppa.”I said to stop them from fighting.

“I told you its not you!”hae pointed at hyuk as hyuk rolled his eyes.But then they both laugh.

“Too bad,he didn’t came.He’s so busy.”hae said 

“oh..ye—yeah~But I understand it.Can you give this to him?”I ask as  gave them a Box.Eunhyuk grab it and shake it.

“what’s this?”he ask

“Upscourse it’s a secret.Please give it to him.”I plead

They both nods”Sure!We will ,don’t worry!”hae pat my back as he gave me a wide smile.I smiled back.

“Seems like you’re a student?its bad to skip your class.”hyuk said as he point at my uniform.

“I didn’t~Its our free time anyway,but gotta go now!Thanks ~Don’t forget to give it.”I said as I waved at them.

“Sure!Study hard!”hae added.I nod and walk away.

          Uuwwaa!I just talk to them..Donghae is really nice and handsome and also eunhyuk but he’s kinda arrogant the way he talk.But still he’s nice.

 I hope siwon oppa will be able to get my gift.Its just a watch and I really hope he will like it.

---------------------

          I attended our class and since im super duper late.I have a punishment upcourse.I loved that -_-.

I will be a student council assistant for a day.And I wonder who is assigned with me now.I head to the school’s office and the principal told to wait for who it was.

I take a sit first and look around the office when someone came in.

“oh?Lay!”I said as I approach him.

“Don’t tell me you will be my assistant?”he ask.

I nod as I looked at him“kinda~”

“Since you already knew each other.You can do your jobs now.”the principal ordered.

We both bow and get out from the office.

 

LUHAN’S POV:

I just cant focus on our quiz.i really wonder where is she now?Na eun tld me she’s absent.

“pzt!”Someone called ,I looked at my side and saw kai.

“what?”

“What is your answer on number 5?”he ask

I smirk and showed him my paper”You still have no answer?’

I nod as I looked at his paper”I’ll just copy yours.” I said as he showed his paper.

As I finished I looked around for more information.LOL.But my eyes fall at the two students walking outside.Its chorong and Lay!What the heck?why are they together??Seriously,this makes me feel jealous!

The bell ringed and we pass our papers,I grab my bag and get out from our room.I hurriedly followed them.

 

Just by watching them talking to each other happily my heart broke into pieces.Just damn it!So it’s the reason why she didn’t even attend her class is for her to be with him?She cant even notice me.argh!

          My eyes widened when I saw lay put his hands into her back and pushed her slowly.Couple thing right?Am I just missing something here?I run my fingers through my hair irritatedly and I just cant stand to watch them.

 

---------------------

I sighed as I lay down on our couch.I almost forgot omma went back to china to help appa in our business.Im all alone now.I stand up and head to our kitchen.I was about to grab a bottle of water but my eyes stopped at the soju bottle.

“I wonder what’s the taste of this.”I mumbled as I grab it and put it on the table.

I get a small glass and pour the soju.At first it was really ..aish!I cant even explain what it taste likes.

But as I go on it taste really good.

“Aish!Chincha~chorong…chorong..”I don’t know what am I saying now.Those words always came up.

          Then I grab my phone and texted someone as I drink more of it.I don’t even know why am I doing this.I don’t know who and what Im texting now.damn it!

I put my phone down and drink more…

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          I went to luhan’s house cause omma ordered me to bring him some foods.Anyway his mom is not here.I bet he is in his room now.I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a message from him.

LUHAN:

…I L

 

          Weird!What’s that?As I enter their house I looked for him.My eyes widened when I saw him drinking a bottle of soju.I hurriedly grab it and put it down.

“Yah!What do you think your doing?”I ask as I glared at him.

“chor—chorong?”He ask and point at me

“Whats happening to you?”

“You don’t know?”he ask..I shake my head and take a chair beside him.

He smirk and grab the soju again,I stop him but he put down my hand“I need to tell you something.”

“Mwo?”

“Come here.”he called ,I came closer to him.And our face is only inches away,so I just look at his side.

He grab my face as he stared to it”Hey!What are you doing?”I ask

He smiled at me”This.”He said as he kissed me into my lips.

My eyes widened on what just happened.Before I could speak up luhan fall on the table and he’s already sleeping.

          I put my hands into my lips and I just cant believe that luhan kissed me…$%^#@@$^*#@aish!chincha~~argh!You should pay for this.Aish…jeongmal!

 

-----------------------------

 

Guys!Heres another chapter.

Well anyway I dont know if I still have to continue this story cause im being busy in our school,but yeah I still do.

Please so comment and subscribe.

-_____-