CHAPTER 17

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Since it will be my first to work here,I woke up early and prepare myself.KyAAAA…its my time to see siwon opaa…ohmagash!!!Cant believe it after almost 1000 years.LOL!

 

“chorong ah,lets go together!”eunji said as she get up from her bed.

I nod and smile at her”sure!ei..Is siwon oppa there?”

“siwon??ah yeah..sometimes he’s there but he’s really busy.”

“eh?is that so?do you think he’s there today?”

“not really,why are you asking anyway?”

“I just want to see him,well if you really want to know im his girlfriend.”I smiled at her

Eunji chuckled”aigoo~aigoo~fangirl over here.Dont worry I’ll help you to look for him.And besides I will introduce you to my boyrfriend later!”

“boyfriend?”

“yeah,you’ll meet him.Let’s get prepared now.”

“okay!”

 

[FASTFORWARD]

We head to the sment already and I feel so happy.I cant help but to smile while we walk around.

“omo..its sunny!”I whispered to eunji as I point at her.

“yeah~she’s really nice if you talk to her.”

“eh?chincha!oh..and that’s taeyeon..oh my gosh!”I said when I saw taeyeon talking to someone maybe their manager.

“keep calm theres a lot of artist in the dressing room.”eunji said as we turned around.

“Kyaa!that’s sungmin oppa..gosh!”then sungmin turned to me and smiled a little.I smiled back and smacked eunji slightly.

“gosh,did you just see it..sungmin oppa smiled at me!”

“I see..I see..”

“then superjunior must be here,where is their dressing room?”I ask

Eunji shrugged and look around”they keep on changing the rooms so I don’t know.”

“geesh.I’ll find him later!wheres your boyfriend then?”

“oh?ah yeah about him,sshhh..its our secret okay!”

“okay,okay.”

“actually he’s a member of exo.”

“EXO?”

“you don’t know them?”

I shake my head and look at her innocently“I don’t.”

“eish!How could you.Anyway don’t worry I’ll introduce them to you.”

“okay!”

          I followed eunji as I look around then I saw kyuhyun  and ryeowook oppa playing around.asdfghjkl..They are really handsome.

“eunji ah,I should ask them where is siwon oppa.”I said as I point at them.

Eunji looked at me weirdly”yah!we should do our job here,you can do it after we finishes our job.

“Fine!”

 

          Eunji opened the door slowly and sneak inside.she looks really weird now.

“kyaa!he’s here..Gosh!”she squeals as she pushed me on the door and makes me sneak to it.

I look around and all I can see are boys playing around.

“theres a lot of boys in here,who is it?”

“the one that’s wearing a white shirt .”

“white shirt?aahhh..I see.”

“what do you think?he’s handsome right?”

I slowly close the door and look at her.

“yeah..kinda!”

“he’s really handsome.”

“anyway where should we work now?I still need to find my siwon oppa.”

“addict much!I’ll just call soojin unnie okay.”

“okay!”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          We will be having our photoshoot today and my members are still playing around.

“hyung,I never knew that you’re an elf?”chanyeol suddenly ask

I look at him weirdly”what do you mean?”

“well me im a proud sone here!”baek added as he raised his hand

“I saw your suju baller when we were packing our things.”

Suju baller?

That baller?

Hearing that word ,a flashback hits me.its the baller that chorong gave to me when suju came in busan.I wonder whre is she now.Does  she have a boyfriend already?aish!chincha,im still thinking of her now.

“YAH HYUNG!”chanyeol shouted in front of my face

I scratch my head and look at him”i—im not,its just..ryeowook hyung gave it to me.”

“oohh..is that so?”

I nod and showed him a fake smile.

After that conversation kris went infront and all of the members take a sit.

“Guys,be ready the photoshoot will start after 1 and half hour.Everyone cooperate okay and stop playing..”he said and gave sehun and kai a glare.

Tsk!yeah they keep on playing around since we arrive here.

“And we will meet our new stylist.Please be good to them okay.”suho added.

“Nae~”we all replied and wait for the stylist.

          After a few minute two girls enter the room .And my eyes widened when I saw chorong standing right in front of me.Is that really her?How come she’s still pretty since the last time I saw her.

“Oh anyyeong haseyo,im eunji imnida.Please be good to me.”she bowed and wait chorong to speak up.

“a—anyeong haseyo..im choro---”she was cutted when Lay stand up and approach her.

“chorong?”

“oh?Lay is that you?”she said while lay gave her a smile.

Kai went beside me “tsk!what are you doing now?Talk to her.”he whispered.

I shake my head “no way.”

“kai?”chorong said ,kai and I looked at her.

Our eyes met and none of us break the stare.It feels like were already talking using our eyes.

I gulped and looked away”Lets get ready now guys!”kris said,thanks to him.

We take a sit first and wait for the stylist to prepare the things,how I wish eunji is the one who should style me.Its really awkward to talk to her now.But I really missed her already.

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Geesh.what is he doing here?Luhan is that really him?I mean hes really handsome.much more handsome than before.And he’s an idol now.Aish chorong,your working with him now!What should you do then ?

“annyeong~”I bow and approach that sehun guy.

“annyeong noona.”he said,I smiled and started to style him already.

“ah noona,where are you from?”

“im from busan.”

“eh?chinchayo?Your the same with luhan ,lay and kai hyung.”

Hearing his name I look at him and hes talking to someone.

“o-oh..is that so?”

“yeah.You don’t know them?”

“err..”

“yah!sehun ah,palli wear this clothes now.”someone called him ,he stand up.

“nae suho hyung.”he replied and bow at me.

I stay in my position and don’t know who should I style next,then lay take a sit infront of me.

“its been so long.”

“ah..yeah~”I grab the foundation and started to put it into his face.

“you talk to luhan already?”

“no..not yet.”

“wae?whtas best friend are for,you should be the one who approach each other.”

“how did you get in here then?”I suddenly changed the topic.

“well theres an sment auditon held in busan and omma wants me to auditioned ,I just tried it but I get qualified.”

“whoa..thats good then.Your really good huh.”

“not really,im just lucky.”

“Lay palli Your next”that suho called again,aigoo why do they have to get my customers.

I stay on my position and wait for someone again.please don’t let me style luhan,I still don’t want to talk to him.Im sure hes really mad.

“choron g ah,go and style that cute guy over there.”eunji pointed as she put some foundation into kai.

“eh?”

“palli,the time is running out.

I scratch my head and just followed her .I went into luhan’s side and sighed

“an—anyeong!”I said forcedly,but he gave me the most killing stare as ever.

I look away and just grab the make up tools”I don’t even know that you’re an idol now huh!?”I borke the silence

“yeah.”he said coldly,he’s just acting cold towards me now.Well its my fault anyway.

I bite my lower lip and just continue what am I doing.Then he grab his phone and answered a call.I remember my gift for him.and he’s not using it.Geesh!Im sure he already lost it!And he didn’t even notice that im wearing his gift now.aigoo!

“luhan get rady your next.”suho called again.

Luhan stand up and grab his jacket”goodluck!”I smiled widely at him.but he just look at me then walk away.

“fine!ignore if me,if it’ll make you happy!”

--------------------------------

please comment and subscribeXD