CHAPTER 23

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

I woke up early since we will go to sment this morning.The manager inform us that exo will have to film a  commercial. But I don’t really know where is that shindongshin industrial highschool .Geesh!Do they really have to film in there?

“chorong ah!Palli,your next!”Eunji called.

I stand up from my bed and grab my towel”Coming~”

As I go out I head to the bathroom and take a bath..Argh!Why is it have to be so cold?

After that ,I prepared for myself and eat my breakfast.

“hey do you know where is that shindongshin industrial highschool?”I ask eunji who’s now brushing her hair.

Eunji shrugged and gave me a blink”I don’t know.I never been in there.”

“Mwo?Then how ca we go in there?”

“uhm.May-”Eunji was cutted when someone knock on the door.We both look at each other then she opened it.

“GoodMorning!”Lay greeted as he waved at us.

I stand up from my sit and walk towards him”what are you doing here?”

“fetching you?Come on lets go together in seoul garden.”

“err.How about your members then?”

“don’t worry,they are already on their way.”

“oh?is that so?”I grab my bag and call eunji.

 

          As we make our way into his car,he slowly opened it.My eyes widened when I saw luhan and kai sitting in there.

“Oh?what are you doing here?”Lay ask

Luhan smiled evilly”well joining your road trip I guess?”

“How did you even get in here huh?”he ask again

“aigoo~Hyung is it bad to be here?Why are you like that?”Kai ask with a little aegyo.

“geesh!chorong ah,lets take a sit infront.”Lay grab my wrist and I was about to follow him but luhan grab my other wrist.

“No.she will sit here,inside.”he said.

“No.infront.”

“inside.”

“infront.”

“insi--”

“AISH!CHINCHA!!”I shouted as they both let me go.I sighed heavily and looked at both of them.

“seriously,you too will sit infront together!”I yelled as I enter the car and close it leaving them both dumbfounded.

-----------------------

[FASTFORWARD]

          As we all head to the shindongshin industrial highschool,eunji and I do our job aready.We will be styling exo again.Psh!Its always them.

“Whoa~You change your hair color again.”I said to sehun as he gave me a shy smile.

“nae~Manager hyung told me.It didn’t suit me right?”he ask as he scratch his head.

“ani!It really looks good on you.”I smiled and showed him two thumbs up.

Then I saw eunji walking towards me whith a big smile on her face.

“ei!Whats with that smile huh?”I ask

She covers her face”baekhyun just told me that im cute.Can you believe that??”She whispered

“eh?chinchayo?”

“yes!yes!gosh..my feels.Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!”

“Aigoo!Aigoo~lets start now.”I said as I went towards sehun and started to style him.

          When we finished styling exo they started on filming their commercial.Im still sleepy and I really need to sleep now.

 

 

LUHAN’S POV:

As we finish filming the first part of our commercial we all decided to take a breakAigoo~Its getting late now the shoot is really quite tiring.I was looking for chorong but she’s not in there.

“eunji ah,wheres chorong?”I ask.

Eunji look around then shrugged”molla,she’s just here awhile ago.”

“okay.I’ll just look for her.”I take my steps away from her and look for chorong.Where the hell did she go now?

I went outside and enter our car first since I forget my phone in there.As I opened it,I heard someone talking.My heart beats fast.And now Im remembering what just chen told me earlier.

I gulped as I look all over the car and my eyes widened  when I saw a hand.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”I shouted,but then chorong get up and looked at me.

“is there any problem?”she ask.

I hurriedly shake my head and gave her a fake smile.Argh!chincha that’s quite embarrassing.

“nothing,why are you sleeping in there?”I ask

Chorong went towards me”I don’t know.Oh?its late already?Did I just sleep that long?”she ask innocently

“I think so.Lets go inside they are looking for you.”I lied but she believes in me.Lol!

          I make my steps slower as ever so I can have some time with her.

“Oh?”she mumbled

“wae?”I ask,she gave me a confuse look then shakes her head.

“its nothing.”she replied,but still the way she looks I can feel that something is wrong.

As we enter the room ,it filled with loud scream and noises.

“Aish!yah!shen hyung stop saying that!”sehun shouted as he covered his ears.weird!

“ei!its true anyway,manager hyung told me earlier.”chen explained as he stand up from his sit.

Chorong and I take a sit on the floor with them and just listen to their conversations.

“geesh!Ghost are not true.”kris added and some guys agrred to him.

“aish!chincha,why don’t you just believe me?Come on minseok saw one earlier.”chen added again,and we all look at xiumin who’s now nodding.

“yep.Its true.I saw someone when im getting some foods at that area.”he pointed”and then I heard a boy crying.”

A different reactions was heard on the room even me,I feel some goosebumps.Eish!chnage topic please.

“That must be just your imagination.”suho said but xiumin shakes his head.

“ani,its not!i saw it with my eyes.”

“See.just believe me okay.”chen smiled evilly.aigoo!seriously that smile is the reason why we don’t always believe him its always look like he’s kidding.

“Me too.I feel something strange in this room.”eunji raised her hand.

“mwo?you too?eunji ah?”chorong ask as she nods.

“I saw someone standing over there.”eunji pointed we all look at it.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”we shouted endlessly

“hey!What the—its me kai!”kai said with a glare on his face.

“aigoo~we thought you’re a ghost.”I said as he take a sit beside me.

“Im not!geesh!How dare you.”

“mwo?what are you talking about?”kyungsoo suddenly spoke up,I look at him then saw baekhyun whispering something to him.

“aish!Im not believing you okay so stop that nonsense.”he added.

Then baekhyun went back to his sit with a irritated face.

“Guys our cars wont start!But we will be fixing it don’t you worry.”manager hyung shouted not that far away.

“I know who did this!”chen stand up in the middle of us.

“I swear those ghost did this!”he added.

Kai and I look at each other and gave him a weird look.

“hey stop pinching me!”chnayeol said to suho,but suho just gave him a blink.

“what are you saying?”he ask

“don’t tell m—aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh”chanyeol run to baekhyun and hugged him”I want to go home now!Its so creepy in here!”

 

“aigoo~You guys are really crazy.Thats just your imaginations!”chorong said as she sighed

Tsk!she’s really brave.Braver than me I guess?

“its not.its all tr---”chen was cutted when the light just turned off.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”we all scream and we don’t really know what to do.

Damn it!what the heck,where is chorong now??

“aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh chorong ah where are you?”

“ei!im looking for you too eunji ah.”

“suho hyung!!!”

“hyungs..im scared!!!!!!!!!!Where are you now?”

“I told you---”

“chen stop it!”

“kris hyung where are you??”

“hey !whoever you are stop pulling my shirt!”

“its not funny just the light now chen!”

“why is it always have to be me?I didn’t turned it off.geesh!”

“chincha!This is getting scarier as ever.”

“Omma!!!Appa!!!!im scared!”

“luhan hyung,please where are you.”

“aish!chincha kai stop pushing me!”

“Im not!Im just ---ahhhhhhhh”

“what happened?”

“argh!who the hell did just smacked my head.”

“mian,its me chanyeol,I didn’t saw you!”

“shut up!I cant also see you.Its dark here!”

“your more darker!”

“ugh!if the light gets on,I’ll kill you!”

 

          That’s all we can heard all over the room and im still looking for chorong,then someone grab my hand.

I gulped and became nervous.

“wh—who are you?”I ask

“hyung,im scared!”that voice,I hurriedly let go of his hand but he hold my hand tight.

“aish!sehun~ ”

“hyung don’t leave me here.Im really scared.”

“ara!I’ll take care of you now.”

          Sehun and I take a walk but I bump hardly into someone that makes me fall hard on the floor.The light got .

“Im sorry.”she said and turned to me.

I gulped and look chorong deeply into her eyes.”kwe—kwnechana.”I said.

She smiled and get up from me,I should hug her already at that time!geeesh!

Sehun helped me to stand up and then I brush my shirt

“GUYS!PALLI THE CAR US READY!”manager hyung shouted and we all head outside.

“YOU BELIEVE ME NOW?”chen shouted and we all run hurriedly and left him in there.Seriously he’s still not stopping on that!

“WAIT UP!”he added.

--------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN :D

PLEASE COMMENT AND SIBSCRIBE!