CHAPTER 25

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

          I take a sit on my table and stare at the window.Oh gosh.Its really boring here.How I wish im in sm building to see siwon oppa.Crap!I think lay already forgot about our agreement.Aish!chincha.I focused on luhan’s cold attitude towards me.Damn you luhan.

I sighed irritatedly and open my laptop.Just do some research about new styles now.Hmm.Thers a lot of trends now huh!?I was scrolling down but my eyes drop on something.

“exo is really on trend now huh?They are really popular.”I said to myself as I open a new tab.

I open my facebook account,Gosh its been awhile.Oh wait.A lot of friend request here.

Eunji,Sehun,baekhyun,tao,kris,suho,chanyeol,D.O,Xiumin and chen.

Yes they have an account but everything is in private.Well im not really sure if its them or just a roleplayer here.

“wait.Even theyre manager huh?”I confirm all of the request and look who’s online.

          Aigoo.Only eunji and some of my unknown friends.

As I look into my wall a message pop out.Its from eunji.Aigoo~What is she doing now?We’re just in the same house.

“Chorong!”

“eish!We’re just in the same house.”

“Aigoo~I just want to tell you something.”

“then what is it?”

“Did you just read about it?”

“what?”

“Tsk!Your so late.About some issues.”

“Then why don’t you just say it direct to the point!”

“uhm..”

“stop laughing,I can hear you!”

“Im not.”

“yes you are!”

“Palli say it now.”

“Ara!Ara.I’ll just send you the link.You can just read it.”

“K then.”

http://kpopissuesLOLjustimagineit.net”as Eunji send the link,I click it.

Really eunji is so much fan of gossip.Geesh!What is this now?

I scroll down and saw yoona’s face.What the heck am I doing to do with her then?

“Chincha!Eunji is rea---”I was cutted when I saw Luhan’s photo.

Wait.What is this then?

“Exo Luhan and SNSD yoona are dating?”I read the text above and scroll it down for more info’s

“Yesterday Yoona and Luhan saw eating together at the cafeteria near sm building and the two were really happy.”Yesterday?aish!seriously,we’re together yesterday but ..yeah~Maybe when he get back.and so?who cares if they are dating?No one cares about that issue.

“And some netizens saw them always together outside sm building and even the fans were really shock when they saw luhan hug yoona on sm town concert last month.”I bite my lower lip hardly as I read the last pharagraph and close it.

“then so?so what?I don’t care if theyre dating or getting married.Just go with it.”I mumbled to myself,then a message pop out again.

“so did you read it already?”Eunji ask

“Nope.”

“mwo?But why?”

“Cause I don’t care.that thing doesn’t concern me.”

“seriously huh?”

“Please stop talking about that!”

“-_-! If I know.”

“what?”

“nothing.K then ,bye~ :D”

          Gessh!what does she want to say now?that issue is really.Aish!chincha.I mean what if theyre dating.should I feel something different about that?Well upcourse No!

I was about to log out on my facebook when a message pop out again.Dont tell me its from eun—oh wait.Its from luhan.He’s still using his facebook account?

(lol.Thats really my facebook screenshot :D)

“Your online,that’s shocking.”

“Shut up.I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Eish!Why are you like that?Dont tell me its your menstruation day now?”

“YAH!ITS NOT FUNNY.SO JUST SHUT UP!”

“Ows.Then tell me why are you like that?”

“You don’t have to know.”

“You know, you should thank me cause im being good towards you again.”

“Shut up!Did I even told you to do that?”

“aish!chincha.What the heck is your problem?”

“YOU!”

“what’s that CAP’s huh?It feels like your shouting at me.”

“YEAH!IF YOURE HERE I WILL DO THAT THING!”

“geesh.Im just asking here though.”

“ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!”

“fine.fine.I give up -_-”

“Yeah,you really should.”

“So its about the… :D”

“what are you saying now?”

“An angel just message me awhile ago.”

“ANGEL?PABO YAH~”

“Im not.So you read about it already huh?”

“what?”

“Someone keep on denying it.”

“lets stop this nonsense,im going to sign off now.”

“oohhh..so don’t tell me your JELLY??”reading his message makes me smashed the keyboard.

 

“EUNJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted at my room and then I heard her chuckled.damn!

“Sorry!”she replied with a laugh.This girl will pay!

 

“Hell No!ew.”I replied back to him

“oh I see.You know its really hard to hide your feelings.”

“SHUT UP!YOU. WEIRD.”

“hohoho.Your more weirder than me.Being mad without a reason.”

“I have a reason.”

“then what is it?Just say that your jealous babe!”

“Shocks!BABE????EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!im gonna puke now.”

“Oh wait.I didn’t type it.Kai is the one who type it.”

“well I don’t care.”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

“KAI WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?”I shouted into our room as I point at the computer screen.

“what?I just type what you said.”he replied as he smiled crazily

“I told you type,Then what is it?just that!Why do you have to add that just say your jealous BABE~geesh.”

“Its okay.She’s blushing now if you just know.”

“argh!”I scratch my head and went back to the computer screen.

 

“well I don’t care.”she replied

“Your always like that!You only care about your feelings.”

“Upcourse I don’t.”

“Fine then.Lets end this now.”I replied but I really don’t want to end it.Aish!She should reply don’t!Please.

“k.”that’s the only thing she replied then she signed off.

 

“AISH!CHINCHA.i SHOULDN’T SAID THAT.DAMN IT!WHAT NOW?WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW??????????”I shouted in our room then kai throw a pillow on my face.

“SHUT UP DUDE.YOUR NOISY!”he shouted as he smirk

I sighed and throw it back to him”pabo.”

 

I turned back to my computer and theres a new....message!?Who is it then?

As I open it,I saw that it came from chorong.HOHOHO!Its the time that I’ve been waiting for.I hurriedly click it.

 

CHORONG:

          As you can see,I just ..Your making it hard for me now!damn you.I just want ..argh!I don’t know if I really have to say this.But fine.I will say it.Yeah~I already read that issue about you and yoona.So im..I mean its okay for me if your dating,im not your girlfriend so I have nothing to do with it.But still it makes me irritated.IRRITATED huh?Don’t you dare to put any meaning with that!Bye!Delete this message if you want.This is just for you.Dont let others know it or else you’ll die!

 

My lips turned into a smile when I read that message.Oh come on!She even pointed the word irritated when the fact is she’s really jealous .

So cute.I swear I want to see her saying those words personally.eeeehhhhhh!!!!!!!

“ohgosh!Myfeels!”I squeals on my seat then someone smacked my haed.

“Noisy creature!what the heck!Why are you squealing?”kai ask as he eyed me.

I glared at him and stand up from my sit”AISH!CHINCHA!”I shouted as I smacked him back”Why don’t you just mind your own business!?”I added

Kai scratch his head and went back to his bed again.Seriously,he’s ruining my moment here!

But still chorong makes my day as always.

Asdfghjkl :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

SORRY IF THERES SOME TYPO ERRORS :)