CHAPTER 13

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

LUHAN’S POV:

I accompany kai to the practice room in our school.Yeah we have a thing like that!We went inside and he started the music.I don’t what is that song since im not fan of any kpop idols.

“1..2..3..4”kai started to count as he make some dance moves.

“hey what’s that song?”I ask as I take a sit

“oh?its Sherlock by shinee.”

“shinee?”

“yep.They are quite popular and I really enjoy their dance moves.”

“is that so?”

“kurae!here I’ll show you some.”

“okay then.”I replied and kai started to dance to the beat.

Whoa!he’s really good.daebak!I want to learn that kind of dance moves too.

“that’s just what I practice for the past few days.”kai said as he wipe his sweats.

“well that’s good enough.”

“aigoo!I wonder if I’ll be able to get accepted.”

“your good..and just think positive.”

“thanks bro!come on,lets audition together.”

“I already told you about my condition.And since our graduation is on next week ,I’ll be away for good.”

“okay..okay I understand.”kai sighed and take a sit beside me,my phone vibrated and it’s a call from na eun.

“yoboseyo?”

“Luhan ah..where are you?”she said half yelled

“oh?practice room..wae?”             

“palli..come over at the schools gym..chorong…”

Hearing that name I stand up and look kai with a worried face“what happened?”

“palli!”

I put my phone into my pocket and kai and I run to the schools gym.I opened it and found only 6 students.My eyes widened when I saw chorong being bullied by two girls while the other 2 bullied  na eun,Crap!I hurriedly run and protect chorong from those two.

“aish!chincha..what the heck are you doing?”I said half yelled as I remove the girls hand from chorong’s hair.

“Luhan~”chorong said softly as I remove that stupid hands from her hair.

Her eyes started to close slowly and about to fall but I catch her.I tap her cheek and wake her up.

“yah!chorong ah..wake up!Aish!”I tap and tap but still she’s sleeping.damn it!I carried her bridal style and glared at those two,

“If something happened to her,you’ll pay!”I said coldly and strated to leave.

The only one I think about is chorong,I really want her to be safe so I drag her into our schools clinic.

 

KAI’S POV:

[BACKWARD]

As we went to the school’s gym my eyes widened when I saw na eun being bullied by those two freak girls.Geesh!How dare they to lay their hands into her hair?

I run towards them and stop those freak girls.

“oh?kai?”she said

I smiled at her”yeah.Its me!”

“aish!What the heck are you doing there?leave her alone with us!”the fat girl said as she tried to grab na eun’s hair but since im infront of na eun she cant grab her.

“shut up you fatty girl,why should I do that?”

“its because we need to get our revenge and besides why are you protecting her ..is she your girlfriend?”the other freak girl said as she crossed her arms into her chest.

“Do I need to be someone’s girlfriend first so I can help them?Aigoo~use your common sense before you talk!”

“what the heck?yah!Your really --”the fat girl started to smacked me and also her friend..since im a guy I don’t fight girls.I just covered my face to protect myself.

“YAH!STOP IT!”they stopped and I look at my side there I saw na eun glaring at them..OMO?

“Its okay ,I can endure it anyway.”I replied as I gave her a smile

She shakes her head and point at the two students”YAH!WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HURT HIM?YOU SHOULD BE KICKED OUT IN OUR SCHOOL SINCE YOUR BEING A BULLY.”

“MWO?WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING?DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT MY PARENTS ARE ONE OF THE OWNER OF THIS SCHOOL?”the fat girl replied.

Ne eun and I look at each other.

“oh?is that so?then…”ne eun grab my hand “RUN!”she shouted we started to run away from them.

“hey lets help luhan?”I said and we stopped at the stair.

“its okay,they left already.”she said and gave me  a smile.

“YAH!COME BACK HERE!”we heard someone shouted so we run again and tried to hide somewhere else.

We both catch our breath as we stop at the side of the school.We both look at each other and we just realized that were holding each others hand.

“oh?”I remove my hand from her since im the one who’s holding it tight.asdfghjkl..its really soft! ”mian~”I said

“it—its okay.”

I grab my scarf and wipe her sweat but she slowly move backward.

“im sorry ..I didn’t intend to.”I said again as I scratch my head.

“no..its okay!Its just..im not used to it.”she said with a weak smile.

I nod and I sneak outside”it look like they left already.”

“eh?we can go out now.”she said as she sneak out too.

“yeah..kaja!”we both went outside and take a walk.

I looked around to see if they are still he-----

“YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”my eyes widend when I saw that two freak again running towards us.

I grab na eun’s wrist and run away.

“aish!I thought they lefy already.”na eun said while we run

“yeah..me too…where we should head now?”I ask

“I don’t know..anywhere else.”

“yeah..anywhere else with you.”

“mwo?”

“nothing..let’s just find where we should hide.”

“yeah..”

 

CHORONG’S POV:

As I woke up ,I feel so dizzy.aish!what just happened?OH?why am here?

“glad your awake!”luhan said coldly as he take a sit beside me.

“what happened?”

“I should be the one who’s asking you that.”he said half yelled and he really look pissed off

“aish!why do you have to shout me?They are the one who started it.One of them is the girl that I fight on the last last month?”

“whatever is the reason you should stop doing those kind of things.”

“geesh!I told you its not me.”

“well your with them too and you even brought naeun with you?”

“na eun?about her where is she?”

“she’s with kai and I don’t know where did they go.”

“I feel sorry for her.”

“yeah you should..what if Im not here who will save you from those girls?”

“eh?wae?where are you going then?”

“oh?I mean..what if im absent or I with anywhere else and something happened to you..who do you think will  be ther for you?”

“siwon oppa?”

“tsk!Because of him your always caught in a fight.”

“Im not!”

“yes you are!”

“tsk!”

 

NA EUN’S POV:

We stop at the convenience store near our school and im glad they left already.I take a sit first while kai ordered some foods.

“here..lets eat first!”kai said as he put down the cup noodles.

“yeah..im really hungry.”

“be careful its hot.”he said and gave me a smile,I nod and smile back

“I wonder where are they now.I hope theyre fine.”I said as I take a spoonful of my noodles.

“they will.Luhan will protect chorong.”

“yeah I know..but still..”

“you really like him..dont you?”

“oh?well yeah I like him,but he’s ignoring me so my feelings for him is slowly fading away.”

“eh?chincha?”

“ye—yeah..he will not look at me the way he look at chorong..I know they are close but it really makes me jealous sometimes.”

“You should look for someone else then.”kai said and we both look at each other.

The stare lasts for almost seconds and then we both look away.

“Ku—kurae your right..”I said and he just chuckled.

“oh..anyway thanks for helping me earlier.”

“no problem..You can just call me if you need help.”

“err…o—okay..as you say so.”

“Na eun ah..”

“hmm?”

“uhm..i Just want to say…”

“say?what!?”

“oh..oh nevermind.”

“geesh!Why do you have to be like that?”

“I just…aish..just forget it,.”

“why don’t you just say what you want to say.”

“I’ll say it if the right time comes.”

“tsk!so secretive..”

“haha!you’ll find it soon ,don’t be so excited.”

“as you say so.”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

We take a walk since we just decided to go home after what happened to her.Im still mad at her.she’s always in trouble.

“ahh..luhan..”she said as she poked me..I didn’t reply back and just continue walking.

“tsk!xiao lu ah..”

Hearing that nickname I respond“what now?”

“ah..about my gift for you.I already have some,hope you didn’t forget about mine huh!”

“geesh..thats the reason why you talk to me?”

“upcourse,..since I have some for you,you should give me some too..ara!”

“ara..ara..”

 

--------------------------

please subscribe and comment :D