CHAPTER 7

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          I woke up happily and stand up. I grab my phone and played some suju songs.Today is the day that I will meet them!Kyaaa~Cant wait for them!Well they will arrive here at busan later.Hmm..yeah~I will ditch my afternoon class at that time.I will just say that im sick.I have to do that for suju’s sake.

          I prepared myself for school and put a lot of suju items in my bag.Gotta get their autograph.Then I go downstairs and eat my breakfast hurriedly.

“take it easy.”omma said as she pat my back

“I will go home late~I’ll still have to finish my school project ”I said and take a bite of my bread.

“School?Are you sure with that?”appa ask

I nod “yep!101% sure!”I said then smiled widely.

My smile fades when I see their disgusted look.Geesh!They are really not believing me T_T.

I rolled my eyes as I stand from my seat”Gotta go now~”I said as I went outside our house and head to luhan’s house.I still have to convince him.

“GOOD MORNING!”I shouted when he get out from their house.

“Yah!Are you trying to kill me!?”Luhan gave me a glared.

I chuckled as we take a walk together

“hey!”I pat his arm and he look at me”what day is today?”

“tsk!Its Friday~weird!”he said

I rolled my eyes at him but still gave him a smile”then!?”

“then what?”

“aish!Dont tell me your forget it already?”

“Forget what?”

“argh!chincha!How dare you to forget suju oppas???They will arrive today!Come on!”

“Oh?then what’s the big deal bout that?”

“yah!Are you crazy?Upcourse we will go there to meet them in person.I want to see my oppas specially siwon oppa.”

“then why don’t you go by yourself.”

“mwo?”

Luhan gave me a smirk as he put his hands into his pocket”Its just a waste of time.”

“Waste of time?Do you know exactly what you are saying right now??They are not waste of time.They are a precious human being!Your really crazy!”

“crazy?I thought it was you.”

“You.Will.Go.With.Me.No.Matter.What.”

“As if im scared!”

“Aish!If you didn’t go with me I’ll--”

“what?”

“I—I’ll tell Na eun that you like her!”

“mwo?your really crazy!I dont like her stop making stories.”

“I don’t care!I will tell her.”

He sighed and scratch his head irritatedly”Fine!Fine!I’ll go with you.”

“that’s good.Be prepared at lunch time.”

“LUNCH?”

“wae!?We will ditch our afternoon class,don’t worry we will just do this once.So its okay!”

“Aish~seriously!”

“aigoo~stop acting like you’re a honor student and besides your one of the luckiest fanboy that will meet them.”

“Im not their fanboy.”

“okay..okay!”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          “okay..okay!”Chorong said as she gave me a derp face.Im not their fanboy she’s the only one who’s being a die hard fan over them.I mean come on!She can just fangirl over me im handsome like them or more handsome than them.Agree with me guys?Yeah I know don’t be too obvious.

“You should excuse yourself to your profs since you will not attend their class. “

“Mwo?You should be the one to excuse me since I will just accompany you on that fansigning event.”

“err..o—okay!I’ll try.”

 

-------------

As we head to our school,I bid my goodbye to her.I take my steps and look at her for the last time.But my footsteps fade when I saw Lay approach her.Do Lay like her?Crap!he’s scoring too much.

          I stayed there for awhile and watch them talking to each other.Aish!Seriously I want to know what is really their relationship.I should ask her if I have some time.

“what are you doing?”someone ask,since im still focusing at them I didn’t intend to look who it was.

“Just watching the girl I like.”I replied

“Do you mean that girl with a long hair?”

“Yeah~Your right.”

“That girl with a black bag pack?”

“exactly.”

“She’s your bestfriend right?”

“ye—bestfriend?”I was cutted when I just realized what am I just saying earlier.I look at my side and saw kai with a shock expression and so do I.

“KAI!”

“what?”

“you heard nothing!”I said as I put my hands into his shoulder and shake his body.

He stopped me and gave me a smirk”So you like cho--”

“YAH!Dont you dare to say that name.”

“Aigoo~chorong…chorong..chorong..”kai teased as he say her name again and again.I put my hand into his mouth to stop him.

“Stop it!You freak!”

Kai remove my hand from his mouth and stare at me”sooooooooo…I didn’t even know that you secretly like her.”

Kai is really dumb!upcourse it’s a secret why would he will be able to know.

“Stop saying those kind of words.I don’t like her.END!”

“owss..Then why your ears were turning red?”kai pointed

I put my hands into it and try to cover it all.”shut up!”

“Don’t worry bro!This will stay as a secret.”

“Are you just kidding me?what are you saying secret?I don’t have any secrets.”

“So its okay if I tell her that you like her?”

“No.Dont you dare.”

“Gessh.So its really true.”

“No!”

“Then I’ll just tell her.”

“Don’t!”

“So it means that you like her?”

“No!”

“Then I’ll-----Yah!Are you just playing with me?”

“No.Im not!Just don’t tell her!”

“Unless you tell me the truth!”

“damn it!Fine.Fine..I do like her!Just don’t tell her okay!Or else I will kill you.”

“Kill??That is such a scary thing to do.But you can count on me.I will not tell her.”

“that’s good!Make sure of that!”

“I will~”
          Aish!crap~Kai knew it already,But I trust him…a little?Its okay now I cant do anything about it.But still im nervous what if he accidentally blurt it all out?Argh!Im gonna be crazy!!!!!!!!!

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Phew!Im on my way to Luhan’s room since I already excuse myself its my time to excuse him.Anyway I just cant wait for suju..gosh!I can imagine them in person and specially siwon oppa smiling in front of me.asdfghjkl..Cant waitXD..kyaaaaaa!

          I slowly take a sneak into their room and saw their prof teaching in front.I suddenly feel nervous now.I gulped as I knock at their door and all of the students look at me as if im a criminal.

“ex..excuse me sem.”I stutteredly said as I slowly enter their room.

“What can I do for you?”their prof ask,I look around to look for luhan and their I saw him looking at his notebook.Aish!chincha..he’s acting as if im not here.

“Can I excused luhan?”I ask

“why?Why do you have to excused him?Do you have a date?”sem ask as all of the students make some weird noises

“AAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE~”They all cheered as they showed me an evil smile.

I shake my hands in the air”A—Ani..its just he will help me on my school project.”I explained.

“Luhan why don’t you get up in there,your girlfriend is just waiting for you here.”sem said..so it means he already let luhan..

“AAAYYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEE”They all screamed again as some of luhan’s classmates pushed him playfully.

“Im..im not his girlfriend.”I said as I wait for luhan in front.I saw him smiled a little as he took a step towards me.

“hey!Luhan~”kai stand up and gave luhan a weird look.

Luhan’s expression changes as he showed his fist to him”what was that?”I whispered.

He shakes his head”nothing.”

“sem we will go now~”luhan said as we both bow at them.Then walk away.

As we walk out I grab luhan’s hand and run away. We should be there on time. There will be a lot of elfs in there.

          After almost 30 minutes we our already here at B.I.F.F.S.

I pushed myself through the crowd as I hold luhan’s hand tightly,so that we will not be separated.As we almost head in front

“THE LONG WAIT WILL NOW END..LET US PRESENT YOU TO SUPER JUNIOR’S FANSIGNING EVENT.”I heard the mc said since theres a lot of people here I cant see him.

“yah!Why don’t we just stay there?”Luhan pointed at the upper section of the bulding.

“No way!Thats too far from them.”

“its too crowded in here,we cant move.”

“calm down!”I said as I pulled luhan’s hand and let him stay on my side.

“We will be waiting for siwon oppa..oh gosh!He’s really making me excited right now.”

“crazy~”luhan whispered,I glared at him but he just showed me a poker face.

“Anyway,hold this!”I gave my bag pack to him and open it,then I grab all of my suju stuffs.

I grab my bag from him and wear it.”Here..hold this now.”I said as I give him 2 albums and 1 poster.

“Why are you giving me this?”he ask emotionless

“You will fall in line and let them sign it..hmm..just fall in donghae’s line.You knew him right?”

“I don’t.I don’t have any time for that.”he said as he give it all back to me.

“yah!”

“what?”

“aish~Just let them sign it and I will do what you want me to do.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah!I am..anything..I will do it for you.Just do it okay.”

He gave me a smirk as he grab it into my hand again”Fine.I’ll do it.”

          ----to be continued----

 

---------------------

Cliff hanger much?AHAHA..anyway I will update it ...

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/0740d0dac0d4fbe57dd23e9c33d41019/http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/Tenisha_Campbell/SuperJuniorSHINeeTVXQEXO/tumblr_m61nxffUPe1rn3am7.gif

ahhahaha..KREASE!!maybe tomorrow:)

Please do subscribe and comment guys!