CHAPTER 18

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’ S POV:

          Tsk!why does he have to act like that,as if we never been bestfriends for almost 19 years?Come on,I know he likes me at that time but..but its not rigt to ignore me even though I’d choose to be just a friend to him.

Well today we still don’t have some works to do,so I decided to tour myself here.And I don’t know where is eunji now.Wait!I should look for siwon oppa.asdfghjkl!!

 

“hmm,I wonder where is he now?”I mumbled to myself as I take a walk all around the building.

“annyeong!”someone approach me,gosh!he looks so handsome.I stared at him for almost 10 seconds?

“hey!”he said as he waved in fornt of me.

I shake my head and look at him”oh?wae?”

“you’re the stylist right?”he ask,I nod

“im taemin.”he stretches his hand so I grab it for handshake.

Gosh!its really soft.”im..im chorong.”I said with an awkward smile.

“nice to meet you.”

“what can I do for you?”

“oh..yeah,our leader onew..want me to call some stylist.They are preparing for cf.”

“ah..I see.Okay I’ll help.”

“you can just go to that room and the some idols are in there.”

“nae~”

          I walk away from him and decided to go thatroom.As I open it they all gave me weird look.I scratch my head and bow at them.As I look around my eyes widened when I saw siwon oppa.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!gosh,my dreams came true.What to do?How do I look now?ottokae?he’s looking at me..Im gonna die now.

“pzt!”someone called ,I look at my side and saw eunji wacing at me.I went towards her and they all back to what they are doing.

“gosh!siwon oppa is here,did you just saw it.He’s smiling at me.Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh..gotta talk to him now.”I was about to walk towards oppa but eunji grab my arm.

“what?”

“aish!we’re here to work not to fangirl..”

“it will just take seconds..aigoo!”

“Come on!We need to style some idols that are waiting in the dressing room”eunji pointed.i scratch my head and look at oppa again.Aigoo~he’s so cute,he’s playing with donghae.oh?I wonder if they still remember me.

“AISH!”I said irritatedly as we head to the dressing room.There I saw some exo boys ,why its have to be them again?I rolled my eyes and take a sit first.Im not on  a mood to style them and besides I should just quit this job.I swear!

“yah!why are you just sitting in there?”eunji ask as she take a sit beside me.

“well you too.”

“tsk!palli look at him..”eunji tap my arm and point at my back”he’s so handsome.”

I look at it and saw two boys talking“oooh..your boyfriend?Why don’t you talk to him then?”

“How I wish I can.Well honestly he’s not my boyfriend,im just his fan.”she whispered

“so it’s the reason why you brought me her,I should just go outside and talk to siwon oppa.”I stand up from my sit then someone opened the door.

Its luhan.

We both looked at each other for awhile but he look away,come on!He’s ignoring me right?He went towards yoona ,yeah.I knew snsd well, cause some suju fans really ships suju with them.

“eunji ah,I’ll go now.”I irritatedly said as I go out and closed the door loudly.damn it!Im mad really.I don’t know why,maybe because luhan is ignoring me.

          As I go out I saw siwon oppa still there,he’s singing.Gosh!I take a sit first and watch him.Seems like theres a lot of stylist here so they will not find out if im just watching my oppa perform here.

I started to cal my hands as he sings.Well I never knew that I will see him right in front of me now.dream come true!I grab my phone and started to take pics of him.

“aigoo..theres a die hard fan here!”I look at my side and saw lay smiling at me.

“oh?Lay..yeah.You know its my first time.”

“If you just know ,siwon hyung and I are really close.”

“eh?chinhayo?”

“want me to prove then?”

“yeah..go with it!”

Lay smirk and look at siwon oppa who’s still singing”SIWON HYUNG.DAEBAK!”he shouted and some of idols look at him and chickled.

Oppa look and point him”yah!yixing your really..aigoo~”oppa said and gave him a smile then sing again.

“see.”lay said arrogantly as he look at me.

My jaw drops as I look at him”whoa!your amazing,you should introduce me to him.please!!!!”I said as I give him puppy eyes.

Lay chuckled “hmm..let me think about it first!”

“aigoo~just intoduce me to him,why do you have to be like that?”

“In one condition..”

“what?i will do anything just introduce me to him.”

“I want you..follow everything I will say.”

“mwo?ei that’s quite hard!”

“hmm..okay I’ll make it easy for you.Just follow my three conditions.”

“3 conditions?What are those then?”

He shrugged and smile at me“molla~I’ll think of it first.And if you follow it all ,I will sure that you and siwon hyung will be friends already.”

By hearing that I clap my hands and poke him lightly“cant wait for that!i’ll do it all don’t you worry.”

“well you should really do.”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          I take a walk in the sm building since its our free time.As I walk I saw chorong and Lay talking to each other.TSk!since highschool huh?Well im sure that’s why she wants us to be just friends cause its all because of that lay!

I slowly take a walk towards them and just act like they didn’t even exist.

“ei!thats quite hard.change it!”chorong said

I slow down my walk and listen to their conversations”hey its not!but fine I’ll change it,what if I want you to sing a song for me.”

Hearing that I decided to hide on somewhere else so I can still hear their conversations.

Sing a song?why does lay want her to do that?dont tell me they are already dating.

“hmm..well I’ll think about it!”chorong replied.

“yeah you better.Your lose if you don’t do that!”lay stand up and gave her a smile”gotta go now.bye.”

“fine!bye..”chorong wave and lay left already..should I ask her what are they talking about now?

Aish!wake up luhan what are you doing now?why do you have to be concern to her???Just act cold okay!Is it hard?yeah..it is!

          I take a walk on her side and didn’t approach her.I feel bad.damn it!

“luhan!”she called,I didn’t look back..please stop chorong your making it hard for me.

“yah!xiao lu!”that nickname again..hearing that I still didn’t look back.I take a walk as if I didn’t heard anything.

“Lulu.”someone called ..i look at my side and saw yoona waving at me.I smiled and walk towards her.

But still I look at chorong and saw her biting her lower lip while looking at us.

“hey did you eat already?”yoona ask

I nod and look at chorong again,then now she’s leaving already!damn you luhan..what did you just do?

“oh..is that so?”

“yeah..im sorry I think I gotta go now.”

“eh?where are you going?”

“anywhere else.”I waved at her and started to run and look for chorong.

 

“hyung,where are you going?”chanyeol and baekhyun block my way.

I sighed irriatedly and triedn to escape from them”what are you doing?”

“just tell us where are you going okay.”baek ask as he gave me a weird smile..geesh!

“why do you have to be concern about it?”

“hyung we’re your dongsaengs so were really concern.”chanyeol replied.

“shut up!As if you really do,Just go in there Dara and taeyeon noona were waiting for both of you.”I lied as I point at the side.

“eh chincha?”they both ask,I nod..

          They run and look for there idols.now its my time to look for her.

I slow down my walk when I sw chorong sitting alone on the grass outside.Aish!I don’t know if I should approach her now.

“fine..fine..fine!”I heard her say those words as she play with her phone.

Fine for what?

          Aish!chincha..what the hell am I doing now?luhan are just out of your mind?come on,she just want you to be her friend no other than that!

          Then I just found myself walking away from her.I told you everything will change after that confession T_T

----------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS SORRY FOR TYPO ERRORS,TOO BUSY TO EDIT :D

check out The Other Side of Love trailer :D

 

ANYWAY COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3