CHAPTER 5

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Yey!No classes for today but its kinda boring here.I went outside and saw omma arranging something.I went towards her.

“what are you doing?”I ask as I look some of the things that she’s holding.

“cleaning some old stuffs here~”she replied as she put it down.

I nod as she stretch up her back and look at me”mind helping me?”she ask.

I scratch my head”err..I still have some things to do.”

“aigoo~Ara..ara do it now!”omma replied as she shake her head.

 

  Gessh!I really don’t like it when im cleaning some old stuffs.I’d rather lay down in my room.

“is this yours?”omma suddenly ask.

I look back and saw a small rubiks cube in her hand,I went towards her and grab it.

“oh?yeah~its mine.”

          I take a walk at our house as I stare at it.Aigoo~I didn’t even know that its still alive.I should keep it now.As I walk my eyes fall into their room.Gotcha!Appa is not here,gotta get my laptop.

I went to their room and open the box.”there you are!”I said as I grab my laptop and head back to my room quietly.

“its been a long time~”I said as I open my laptop and wait for it to load.

I downloaded a lot of super junior stuffs and some of their selcas,Upcourse theres a lot of siwon oppa’s video guesting and almost all of his selca.I updated my accounts after almost a year.Well not really but it feels like it!

          As I scroll down at my tumblr. Account I saw a lot of suju merch ..My eyes widened when I saw that its from here at busan.Omo!Next week is the fansigning event and they are already preparing for it. I should go in here now.

          I change my clothes hurriedly ,grab my bag and went out.I didn’t turn off my laptop since im still downloading some stuffs.

“omma,palli give me some money!”I said with some aegyos.EW!

“geesh!that aegyo~aigoo!”

“just give me some,I need to buy some things for school.”

“oh~really?I’ll ask luhan first.”

“No need.He’s not my classmate.”

“where are you going then?I want you to go with luhan.”

“Fine..fine.I’ll ask him just give me some money now.”

Omma sighed then she went to their room and I followed her.

“what time you will go home?”she ask as she give me some

I grab it happily and put it into my wallet”molla~I’ll just text you”

I went outside and run to luhan’s house.There I saw him sitting at the grass and playing with his phone.

“PZT!”I called as he look at me.

“wae?”he ask and open the gate for me,I enter it and smile at him.

“come on.”

“where are we going?”he ask

“Just come with me.”

“geesh!I don’t have any money.”

“I’ll treat you.Okay,just change your clothes now.”

“eish!Why don’t you change your clothes too.You should wear pants instead of shorts ..Change now then I’ll go with you.”

“what’s wrong with this?”I ask irritatedly as he smirk at me.

“Your thighs are too fat and it bothers me.”

I scratch my head irritatedly and went back to our house and change my shorts into pants.Damn it!Its not fat.Aish.chincha!

          As I went outside I saw luhan already waiting at me outside.We take a walk at the bus stop and take a sit on the waiting shed.

“That looks better than earlier.”he said as he point at my pants.

I rolled my eyes”whatever.”

“Where are we going?”He ask again

“Keep calm okay.”I said as I stand up and ride at the bus.

I take a sit beside the bus window while he take a sit beside me.

I bring out my phone and take some selca“yah~let’s take some pictures together.”I ask,but he just smirk at me.

          Geesh!I really hate that smirk it irritates me.Argh!

“I don’t want to.”he said

I glared at him the turned into a smile”just one~”I ask again.

“Wae!?Why do you want to have a picture of me?”he ask evilly

I showed him my poker face”Ew!Such a dreamer here.”

“Im just asking.”

“whatever.I will just take some selca.”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          Damn it!Why didn’t I take a picture of us.Aish!Im such an idiot!Its our time to have a picture together.Argh!I really don’t where are we going now.She said that I should just keep calm.Keep calm?Is she crazy,she didn’t even say anything.

“hey!take some pictures of me~”she said as she pushed her phone into my hand.

I sighed as I grab it”okay..hana..dul…”I stare at the camera and I feel my world just stops when I saw her smile.Come on luhan!Moved now,you know that her smile is really angelic but you really have to do something to yourself..

          I forced myself to click the shot button but I just cant.Damn it!

“aish!what the—my smile is already fake!”he said irritatedly and grab her phone into my hand.

“err—your phone hanged.”

“it didn’t.”

“eish!Why don’t you just take some photos of yourself.”

“Fine!Fine!I will not bother you anymore..Your so useless.”

“As if your not!”

“whatever.”

Theres a moment of silence after that fight. She started it all.tsk!So crazy.

I feel my phone vibrated so I get it from my bag and saw a message came from Na eun.

Na eun:

          Are you busy?

 

          Kinda.

 

          Oh!?is that so?What are you doing then?

 

          Uhm..Im doing some of school projects.

 

          Okay.Keep up the good work!

 

          K.

 

Well you’ll think that im being cold towards her,but I need to do it I don’t want her to hope too much.*sigh*Its hard for me since she’s one of our fiends.

 

“were here!”chorong suddenly shouted as we got off from the bus.

My jaw drops on what I just saw now. Were here at Busan International Film Festival Square.And all I can see is some suju stuffs all around here.

 

“Omo..Omo..”chorong squeals ike theres no tomorrow as she pointed at the tarpaulin in front of us.

“OH.MY.GEE.LOOK AT THAT..CANT WAIT FOR SUJU TO COME!”she added as she pushed her phone into my hand

“palli take some photos of me.”she ordered as she do some peace signs and other pose.

Im not her photographer here.Aigoo!i should not come with her.

“and that..that suju standee..omo..”she squeals again and pose in every suju stand.

Her phones memory will be full im pretty sure~As we finish taking some pics ,I give her phone back to her.

“aigoo~Im thirsty buy me some bubble tea.”I ordered like a boss as I crossed my arms into my chest.

She raised her eyebrows as we head to the bubble tea but before we could head to it,she stops and it makes me bump to her back.

“aish!why don’t you just walk.”I said irritatedly but she keeps on looking at somewhere and I followed her eyes.

My jaw drops on what I just saw..its a booth full of super junior merch.

“Im in heaven now~”she mumbled as she went towards it.

I sighed as I scratch my head and followed her..

“ahjumma help me look some of siwon oppa’s poster.”she ask as the ahjumma gave her some.

I decided to wait for her on the other side,aish..is there any treat for being addict at that kind of stuffs?I mean she’s really into it.

After a few minutes she came back with a big smile on her face.

“you really bought  a lot huh?”I ask

She nods happily as she open the paper bag and showed it to me”I still want to buy the other posters but I don’t have enough money left.”

“Mwo?then how about my bubble tea?”

“aish~Wait I’ll buy you one.”she said as get something into the paper bag and showed me a baller and put it into my wrist.What the heck I am going to do with this?

“I bought it for you..wait me here~”she added as she head to the bubble tea.

Then a few minutes she came back and gave me taro flavored bubbletea..My lips turned into curved as I take a sip of it.She really knows my favorite flavor huh!?

 

“wheres yours?”I ask as she shakes her head”im not thirsty.”

“is that so..”

We take a walk again as we stroll around then she look at me irritatedly.

“what?”I ask as she showed me her phone.”its lowbat.”

“eh?then its time for us to go home now?”I ask happily but she shakes her head

“what’s the use of your phone.”she said and since im just holding it she hurriedly grab it into my hand.

“yah!give it back to me.”

“Later.I will.”

“tsk!Ara..hold this first..I’ll just go to the C.R.”I said as gave her my drink and left .

CHORONG’S POV:

          While waiting for him I take a sip of his bubble tea. Honestly im really thirsty but I don’t have enough money left so I just bought some for him.

I take some selca’s around the booth and with suju stuffs.GOSH!Im in heaven now..really!Even though they are not yet in here I can already feel them.Im gonna be crazy now.

          I was about to look at my pic when I accidentally pressed something.My eyes widened when I just open a message.I didn’t do that in purpose its just an acci—OH!WAIT..it a message from na eun..No chorong don’t read it..just don’t..

Na eun:

          Sorry to disturb you, I know your busy but I really want to ask you this. Are you just avoiding me? Please let me now.

 

AAHHHHH!what did I just do..I just read a message..

“why so serious?”My heart skip a beat when I heard luhan’s voice.i gave back his phone and walk away.

 

Aish!he will think now that im minding others persons business..aish!pabo chorong..jeongmal!Im sure luhan will be mad at me now.Argh!chincha,but na eun knows that luhan s busy,does she ven know that im with him?oooh~crap!

“You just read my message.dont you?”he ask as he grab his drink from my hand.

“eh?what message?I didn’t read anything.”

“come on!stop acting innocent.”

“aish!fine..fine..I read it..but its accident I didn’t read it on purpose.”I explained

He chuckled as he gave me a smile”aigoo~your so OA..its okay.”

“eh?your not mad?”

“Im not.”

“phew!i thought you were.But its really an accident.”

“Ara..Ara!”

I sighed with a smile on my face.aigoo~I thought he will really be mad. 

----------------

WELL GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :))

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW IF I CAN!

HOPE TO SEE MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS.AHEHEHE.ANYWAY THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVES SOME COMMENTS..LOVE YAH!