CHAPTER 26

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

          I was with Lay cause I will talk to him about the agreement.I really don’t know if I should continue it with him,since I can do it with myself..in my dreams.LOL.I was thinking if luhan can just help me that.Come on!He knew that Im really addict to siwon oppa,so maybe he can help me.

 

“Lay about our agreement.”I said as I look at him,he raised his eyebrow and blink at me ”uhm..”

“Now I know what you want to say.”he replied

“eh?chincha?”

“yeah!So now you think that I forget it but its really true I forget about it already.psh!But still I can help you though.”

“Err..its not that.What I want to say is--”

“Then what?Dont tell me you will not do it?”

I sighed and bite my lower lip“ki—kinda like that.”

“oh?O—okay.Its okay.Its your lost anyway.”

“Ei!its just..”

“Too bad,I already say some stories about you to siwon hyung.”

“Omo?Chinchayo?”

“Yup.”

“Th—then what did he say about it?”

“hmm…its just..”Lay look at me weirdly,I glared at him

“eish!Why don’t you ju--”I was cutted when Lay stop from walking.

“wae?”I ask and follow his eyes.

Rigght infront of us is Luhan and yoona.Oh gosh!Not like that!Yoona is clinging into luhan’s arm huh?

That’s skinship.

“Hey Lay,what are you doing here?”yoona ask as she smiled

“I was just talking to my friend.”

“Your friend?Must be your girlfriend?”Yoona teased

I shake my head and smiled fakely”Im not.”

“She’s just my friend aigoo!”

“So its real?”I suddenly spoke up.My eyes widened on what I just said.

Damn it!

Chorong ah,what the heck are you saying?”

I look at luhan with a worried look”what is true?”yoona ask

I shake my head”Nothing.Just nevermind.”

“You want to say is about the dating issue?”Lay added

I look at luhan as we eyed each other”I didn’t say about that.Its just--”

“CHORONG AH!!!!!!!!!!”someone called me,I look at my back and saw eunji waving .

“I think I got to go now.”I said as I take my walk away from them.

Phew!eunji saved the day.

 

“what are you doing in there?”she ask

“no—nothing.”

“ows.It looks like your talking to each other.”

“its really nothing.So what we will do now?”

“Exo will have their performance later.As usual we will style them again.”

“seriously,why is it always have to be exo?”

“Its okay.I like it cause I can talk to my baek.”

“psh!Flirt.”

“Hey.Im not!”

“Ara!”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          After practicing we decided to go to the dressing room,we still need to be ready to the performance.

Well to be honest this is the time I really waiting.I need to say to chorong that its not true.Yoona is the one who’s always clinging on me.And the issue is just..I don’t know who even started it but for me its not true end.

I take a sit and wait for chorong and euni to arrive.And since theres only 5 of us here.I can really have my time for her.Cant wait XD

 

“tsk!When will they arrive?”I ask myself as I grab my phone and texted her.

 

To chorong:

Hey where are you now?The time is running out!

 

Its okay its still ewarly though!~she replied

 

Mwo?Manager hyung is already looking for you.Your late!

 

Oh really!?But we’re talking to him now.

 

Our other manager is what I mean.You should be here by now.

 

Eish!Why are you so excited?We will there.Just wait.

 

I put my phone back into my pocket.Geesh!I shouldn’t used manager hyung.Damn it!Epic luhan.Just epic.

 

“hyung!”sehun called as he take a sit into my side

“what?”

“when do you think chorong noona will arrived?”he ask.

Whoa~Don’t tell me sehun likes her too?No,he shouldn’t.

They don’t fit each other.

 

“waeyo?why are you looking for her?”

“its just..I just want to have conversation with her.”

“your close?”

“Yep.And I really like it when she’s  styling me,she really looks like a professional.”

“Mwo?Professional?Are you kidding me?”

“Upcourse im not!tsk!You didn’t know cause your not close!”sehun rolled his eyes at me.

Ugh!this maknae is really making my blood boil now.

“yah!we’re close .”

“But still we’re much closer.”

“dream on!”

“yah!hyung why are you like that?”

“Go away now.Just talk to kai.”

“he’s talking to d.o hyung.But hyung do you think noona has already a boy---”

“YAH!YOU SHOULDN’T BE THINKING BOUT THAT!YOUR STILL YOUNG.AND SHE DOESN’T SUIT YOU.SHE’S ALREADY OLD AND WE’RE ON THE SAME AGE AN-”I was cutted when I just realized that all of my members were looking at me

I look at sehun and his jaw drops”what I want to say is,im your hyung so im concern about you.And we’re an idol remember?no dating contract.”I explained

Sehun sighed”Okay hyung,I trust you.”

“That’s right maknae.Just follow hyung.I know whats best for you.”I said as I pat his back

Sehun nods slowly and smiled at me.

          After a few minutes chorong and eunji arrived already.I take a sit on the sofa first and let them style all of my members.I should be the last one.whahahahahXD.

So good our leaders were not here,they will be arrived later so I can really enjoy my life now.

When they finish styling my members,I make sure that they already left.Chorong and eunji were about to left but I garb her arm.

“hey,you forgot me.”I said

“tsk!Its your fault.Im already finish,eunji can just style you.”she replied as she pat eunji’s back.

I look at eunji and ordered her to shake her head.Glad she did.

“see.You cant do anything or else mangaer hyu---”

“EISH!ARA!Why do you have to blockmail me towards your manager.”

 

I take a sit on the chair while she started to style my hair.

“uhm chorong..”

“hmm~”

“a—about yoona and I?”

“ow?wae?I told you already that its okay if your dating.”

“No.Its not true.”

“ei!what are you saying?you two look good.”

I sighed as I look at her on the mirror,she’s doing it again.Back when she’s pushing me towards na eun.

“upcourse were not!”I said irritatedly

“tsk!Then why you two look happy earlier.”

“I—im not.”

“luhan,yoona is the perfect girlfriend for you,she’s pretty,popular and im sure she’s really nice.”

I look at her and stand up from my sit.

“aish!your doing it again.Your always pushing me towards others.”I yelled

“Lu—luhan.”

“Wae?Wae?Why are you always like that?You knew it already.I do like you!I still like you.”

Chorong look at me and then look down”uhm..luhan I don’t think im good for you.”

“mwo?”

“I mean you’re an idol now.And for sure theres a lot of idols that were link to you.”

“what are you saying?”

“Luhan your popular,and im just your stylist so it wont do.”

“damn!Chorong your thinking about that?”

“Yes.And I want you to forget your feelings towards me.”

 

CHORONG’S POV:

“Yes.And I want you to forget your feelings towards me.”I said slowly.

Im sorry luhan but im really not for you.

Aish!It feels like its happening again.Back when we’re still highschool.

Its always my fault.

 

Luhan stared deeply into my eyes”I will not.”he said as he kissed me into my lips.

My eyes widened on what he just do and it makes me drop the comb,but still it feels like im paralyzed.I cant even moved myself.

Slowly I started to close my eyes as I fall into his kiss.

Argh!chorong what the heck are you doing?

Don’t tell me your falling for luhan again.

Aish.wake up now.Just wake up!

 

We both wake up when someone knocks at the door.

I bite my lower lip and look away from him

“Palli.The show will start soon.”someone shouted

“yeah~coming.”luhan replied.

 

Damn it!Its awkward.I cant even look at him now.Aish!I should be mad now.He already stole my first kiss and now the second one.

 

“Babe I’ll just do my performance now.”he said as he went infront of me.

“yeah---”I replied but then I just realized what he just say”Mwo?Babe!Your so ew.shocks.Im gonna puke now.”

“tsk!You can watch me backstage and see how your boyfriend perform.”he replied with a wink as he started to walk away.

“Boyfriend??In your dreams.Your not my boyfriend!”I yelled but he just give me a flying kiss.

But I moved away from  it and smirk at him.He went outside and left me inthere.

Gosh!chorong it feels like I already like him now.

Shocks!He really think were together now?

Aigoo~Luhan really!

 

--------------------------------------

hello there!

Well im gonna end this fic soon.Really busy -____-

Thanks for commenting :D

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :))))))))))))))))))))))))