CHAPTER 19

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

          Im still lying on my bed and thinking of what lay just said yesterday.geesh!what song should I sing then?I need to be close to siwon oppa..kyaaaXD this is my chance!

My phone vibrated and it’s a call from omma.aigoo~What does she needs now?

“yoboseyo?”

“hey did you just know that luhan is back?”omma said happily,jhearing that name ..I sighed

“yep.I know.”

“did you just talk to him already?”

“err..ye—yeah I did.”

“are you sure bout that?”

“oo—oh..yeah!101 % sure!”

“alright!her mom told me that they will visit here in busan and I told them that they can just fetch you in there--”

“Mwo?aish!!wae????”

“eish!Whats your problem!It will be easy for you since they will just ride in their own car.”

“ugh!omma..I—im busy~”

“theres no busy thing when it comes to meet them.”

“aish!chincha..omma!I can just go there by myself anyway.”

“nah!I want you to be safe..they will fetch you at 11:00 ..be ready bye.”

“mwo!Om--”before I could speak up omma turned off her phone already.aish!chincha!

          I look at our wall clock,my eyes widened when I saw that its already 10:20..aish!damn it!

I hurriedly head to eunji’s room and saw her listening to somke musics.

“eunji ah!”I called as I enter her room and take a sit on her bed.

“oh..wae?”

“we have a work right?”I ask her

“uhm..”

“we have right?”I ask again as I dialed omma’s number and give it to her”palli..tell my mom that I need to go to work.”

“e—eerrr why me?”she ask as I pushed my phone into her hand.

“just tell her okay!”

After a few seconds omma pick up and we both look at each other.

I grab it “omma..Im sorry I cant go we have an important thing to do.”

“eish!stop making excuses okay.”

“then fine Ask Eunji my co stylist here!”I said as I gave the phone to eunji and put it into speaker mode.

Eunji sighed “annyeong haseyo!Eunji imnida.”

“oh..is it true that you have work today?”

“uhm..none..its our day off for today.”My eyes widened on what just eunji said.

I grab my phone and turned it off as I glared at her.

“aish!what did you just do now????”

“what..im just being honest.”

“im gonna be crazy now!”I sighed and went out from her room.gosh!I need to be prepared for now!Its all her fault..damn it!

--------------------------------------

[FASTFORWARD]

          I was looking at my face on the mirror when eunji called me.Tsk!what does she needs now?I grab my bag and go out.

“what do you want?”I said irritatedly

She shrugged and gave me a weird smile”well I guess someone is waiting for you outside.”

My heart started to beat fast and I know that its luhan already.Just please not!i can take it if it was his mom.

I slowly sneak outside and saw luhan standing in there with his hands on his pocket and earphones on.

I gulped as I walk towards him”ann—anyeong!”I greeted him.

But he just gave me a cold stare”kaja.”

I nod and just followed him as we enter their car her mom  is not in there..gosh!where is she?dont tell me its only two of us here???

I take a sit on the back of their car,I don’t want to take a sit beside him.geesh!

“wheres your mom?”I ask

Luhan look at me in the mirror”she just went somewhere else,I’ll fetch her.”he said coldly

“ohhhh…”

          After a few minutes we stop at the small mall and saw her mom standing in there.Luhan hurriedly get out and help her mom to carry the groceries.Then some fans started to take a picture of him.Really popular huh!

Her mom enter at the drivers seat and look back at me”annyeong omoni.”I greeted her with a big smile.

“aigoo~chorong ah your still pretty.How are you then?”

“I-im fine.”

Then after awhile luhan opened the drivers seat”omma what are you doing in there?”

“its okay,I will be the one who will drive,go and take a sit beside chorong.”

“mwo?I will drive.”

“luhan I know your tired just follow me okay!”

“aish!chincha..”

          When I saw luhan opened the door ,I move away and he take a sit beside me.Gosh!I feel really awkward towards him.

Theres a silence between us and I take a glimpse of him everytime.I really want to talk to him but it feels like he don’t want to.

LUHAN’S POV:

UGH!Omma is really making me insane ,I already told her that its no use to push me towards her,it just doesn’t make sense at all.

But still..

“chorong ah where are you working now?”omma suddenly ask

“oh..im a stylist on sment.”

“is that so?Luhan is working there too..you see each other in there im sure!”

“err..ye—yeah..sometimes.

“Your not yet familiar in seoul right?”

“yeah..its my first time to work in there.”

“then why don’t you go wit luhan..right luhan?”Omma ask me..then chorong gave me a worried look.

I was about to speak up but chorong cutted me

“i—its okay!Luhan is really busy and besides I already have my friend in there.”

“oh..chinchayo?but still you can talk to luhan if you need something.”

“err..ku—kurae.”

          I just sighed as I slowly look at her then I just notice that she’s wearing the necklace that I just gave her.I thoug she already lost it or throw it but im wrong.

Then after awhile she grab her phone and answered it.

“yoboseyo?”she ask,I slowly move beside her to hear what they are talking about and who is it anyway.

“oh..lay wae?”

Hearing that name my blood started to boil.

“oh..about that.yeah I--”chorong was cutted and I don’t know why,then I just realized that my right ear is already at her phone.

I hurriedly moved away and just looked at the window.

“I will think about that.okay bye.”

 

I looked at her and she gave me a weird look”don’t think any meaning about that..im just..Just nevermind it.okay!”

“what are just saying now?”

“NEVERMIND.”

 

Aish!chincha..pabo luhan!pabo!what did you just do now??what !!!you look like an idiot.geesh!

 

-----silence-----

I slowly take a glimpse of her and saw that she’s forcing not to close her eyes,hmm..she’s sleepy.

Should I let her sleep on my shoulder?Nah!luhan what are you just doing I told you to be cold towards her.she just hurt your feelings.

Her head was about to bump the car’s window but I hurriedly put my hands into her head to protect it..geesh!what am I just doing now

She woke up and I remove my hand“aigoo~im really sleepy.”

“ahh..luhan can I ask you something?”she said as she gave me a smile.

I gave her a cold stare and nod”oh..nothing..nevermind.”she said.

Geesh!what the—is she just playing with me now?

 

---------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

SORRY FOR TYPO ERRORS :b

guys lets pray for exo to win on EMA :D #EMAzing EXO