CHAPTER 2

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Its been a week without t.v and internet. Aish!My wallet is already bankrupt. I keep on renting on computer shop just to be updated about suju.geesh!I bought some yoghurt drink cause that’s all I can afford for now.Aw~poor me.Seriously,my life .How I wish Im living in seoul..too bad im in busan. Busan is really outdated.

          I look around and my face brightened when I saw luhan.I waved at him but he just ignore me.I bite my lower lip ,aigoo~Is he mad at me?I run towards him..

“yah!”I said as I catch my breath

“what?what do you want?”he said coldly

“why are you acting like that?”

“Like what?”

“Your ignoring me..are you mad??”

He smirk then grab my  yoghurt and drink it.

“hey,that’s mine.”

He pushed it back to my hand”Fine!its all yours now.”he said then walk away.Aish!chincha,why does he have to be like that?I cant stand him..crazy guy!

“YAH!XIAO LU…IM SORRY ..IM REALLY SORRY IF I MAKE YOU MAD!”I shouted,then all of the students look at me. I bow my head and say sorry. phew!thats quite embarrassing.Its been a long time since I call him like that.feels goods..hehe

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          Aish!I hate it when im ignoring you if you just know.I just cant keep calm when your around. My heart beats fast..faster as ever.Mianhae chorong ah,but I need to do this.

“YAH!XIAO LU…IM SORRY ..IM REALLY SORRY IF I MAKE YOU MAD!”she shouted..I want to stop and say that its okay but I just cant.T_T

          As I remember the way she called me my lips turned into a curve.Its been a long time since I heard that.

I enter our room happily as I take a sit and talk to my classmates about random things,then kai came panting heavily.

“what happened to you?”I ask..he keeps on pointing outside

“what?”I ask again

“cho…chorong..”he said,as I heard her name my expression changes ”what?what about her?”

“follow me!”kai said as we run outside and we stop at chorong’s room..it filled with a lot of students,and im having a hard time to enter it.

“How dare you to say that to my oppa?”I heard someone said that

“Its true anyway..your oppa ..siwon oppa is so much better!”that voice its chorong..dont tell me they are fighting about that nonsense things?

As I able to enter the room I saw chorong punched that girl and na eun was on her back,I hurriedly grab her”yah!are you crazy?You just make her fall asleep.”I said as point at the girl lying on the floor.

She sighed and our eyes widened as we look at her”you..your bleeding!”I said as I point at her.

Chorong touch her nose and look at her hand”blood.”she said,I grab my scarf and wipe it”Lets go out now.”I said.

 

          We take a sit on the school’s bench and talked about what just happened..

“tsk!I cant believe you,really crazy!”I said with a smirk

“Im not.that girl is crazy..right na eun?”she looks at her

“hmm..yeah~I think..that girl start it all.”she replied

“chorong ah..are you alright?”Lay came out of nowhere as he put some band aids into chorong’s bruises.

“im fine ..thanks!”

Tsk!Here they go again.I rolled my eyes at them.Wait!wheres kai?I looked around and found him playing basketball with other students.I just sighed.. now im stuck with some..argh!!I cant even explain it.

          Na eun put out her lunch box and open it.”whoa~”I said”It looks delicious.”

“you want?here you can have it.”Na eu put it into my lap as she gave me a big smile.

“eh?are you sure?”I ask,she nods..”thanks!”

I grab the chopstick and take some,ready to put it into my mouth but then kai grab it into my hand and eat it..

“yah!how dare you!?”I said irriatedly

“Its really delicious!”kai said as he swallowed it.

“komawo~”Na eun replied with a smile

I turned to lunch box again and take some foods when someone pat my back, I look who is it and found chorong looking at me as she opened ”Give me some!”I sighed as I put some ito her.After that I eat hurriedly so that no one will disturb me.

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Since its our free time,I decided to take a walk outside. There I found Luhan,kai and some of his classmates playing soccer.I take a sit on the wide stair and watch them playing. As they keep on playing the ball fall on my side and they all look at me.I stand up and grab it as Luhan walk towards me.

“Your fangirling over me huh?”he teased

I smirk as I pushed the ball into his hand”dream on!”

“aigoo~stop denying it.”

          Before I could reply,his classmates called him..he waved at me and I just rolled my eyes.that arrogant living creature!I was about to take a sit when I heard my name.

“chorong ah!”I look at my side and found na eun smiling as she walk towards me.

“oh?wae!?”I ask,she take a sit and so do i.

“I heard that siwon will have a t.v guesting this evening?”she said

My eyes widened as I look at her”Omo!chincha?what time?what channel?aish!!Im so outdated..damn it!”

She pat my back as she gave me a smile”I heard that its on..channel ..”

“channel??”

“argh!mian~I forget it!”she replied.

My face turned into a poker face as I look at her”Mwo?palli!think about it.”

“It will air at 10 in the evening, why don’t you just searched for it?”she explained

“that’s kinda late. But I still have to watch it.”I said with a fighting spirit.XD

          Aish ,damn it!this evening?I don’t have any money left to rent for the computer shop.And besides its at 10:00 ,how could I watch it?Aha!I will look for my laptop..haha. I can feel where they kept it.

 

“cho..chorong ah~”Na eun said softly

“eh?”

“I..I need to tell you something.”Na eun became serious as she look at the guys playing soccer in front of us.

“oh?what is it?”

She sighed “about ..about luhan~”

Hearing his name we both look at each other”what about him?”I ask

“You knew luhan for a long time right?”she said as I gave her a nod

“I..I like him.”she added as she look down.

I don’t know what to feel on what she just said,I look at luhan who’s playing happily.

“chincha?so..so.why are you telling this to me now?”I ask

She slowly look at me”Since he’s your bestfriend ,I just want to know if you can accept me to like him?”

I gulped and stare at her”accept?uhm..you cant force yourself to not like him if you really like him.So its okay for me.”I said as I gave her a smile.

“komawo~chorong ah.”

          So that’s why she’s being good to luhan. Now I know,well if they’re happy with it im fine with it!

 

[FASTFORWARD]

          Duguen..duguen.Nae saranghan S-P-Y.Im on the process of searching my laptop.Its already 7:00 pm so I still have enough time to look for it.Omma and Appa are busy playing some cards outside,its my time to enter their room.

          I slowly open their door and close it quietly. As I enter it I head to the cabinet and open it all.Aish,its not here..search..search..I search all over their room but i cant find it.Argh!After 30 minutes of searching I feel tired so I lay first on their bed. Then my eye stops at the box on the left side of the door. I smirk as I went towards it hurriedly. I opened it and my eyes sparks when I saw my white laptop inside it. I grab it and hug it like I just found my baby J

          My body stops when I heard some footsteps.

“crap!someone is coming!”I said to myself as I slid myself under their bed.ottokae!?

The door opened and I saw someone walking”Where did I put it?”that’s omma..aish!chincha.

I can feel my heart beats fast..faster as ever.Please just go outside..please omma im begging you!

“I know I put it here…”she said again as she opened the door.

Phew!she will go out now..thanks omma..I really love you.

“Ah ,I remember now.”she added..as I saw her feet turned around..no..no way!omma!what do you think your doing??aish!

I saw her feet stops at front of the bed.I closed my eyes as I wait for what will happen next.

“Oh~its he----------AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH”

          We both shouted at each other, then appa came in.

“what happened??”he ask half yelled

I slowly slid myself out under the bed ,and as I stand up my head hit the table.”ouch!”I mumbled to myself as I massage my it.I slowly stand up then I saw omma and appa standing in front of me.

“oh?you..youre here?I didn’t notice you..”I said with a smile on my face.

          They both gave me a glare,then appa grab the laptop”APPA!”I shouted.

“you kid!I will be adding two weeks for you!”he said

“Mwo?appa~your so..aish!I will use it for my assignment.I have to search for it.”I said with a fake cry.I went to omma’s side and hug her”omma~”

“dear,why don’t you let her use---”omma was cutted when appa glared at us”NO!”

          I scratch my head irritatedly,arghh!appa is really bad!I hate him,I went outside our house and just listen to my ipod.As I listen to some suju songs my eyes becomes teary.

“mianhae siwon oppa..Im sorry for being a useless fan of yours.damn it!”

          Aish!its already 8:15.what to do?I grab my phone and I was about to call na eun but I didn’t do it. I don’t know why ~whats happening to me?come on chorong..its about your oppa and that’s all matters!*sigh* I went to my room and just lay down ..ottokae??I cant just missed his guesting.

          Tick..tock..tick..tock..Damn this stupid alarm clock beside me.geesh!After a minutes of thinking..I became sleepy.

“what time is it?”I said as I look at the clock..My eyes widened.Omo!its 9:30 already.I slowly went outside my room and head to the sala.whahahaXD Now they are sleeping I can open the tv and watch my hubby.

As I open it,my jaw drops..They just changed the tv setting.Im gonna be crazy on this kind of family.argh!!!seriously they really mean what they said.Wait.luhan he can help me!

          I grab my phone and start to call him.but he’s not picking up.tsk!

“aish!chicha!”I mumbled irritatedly as I go out and went into their house.Its a little bit scary cause everyone is already sleeping.I tried to call him again and gladly he pick up.

 

“Yoboseyo?”he said with a sleepy tone

“hey,its me.”

“oh~wae!?im already sleeping!”

“im here outside your house.”

“MWO?”

          As I look at his window,I saw him standing so I waved at him.After a few minutes he came out.

“Yah!What are you doing here?”he ask

“uhm..can I..can I just use your laptop?”I said with a little aegyo hope that works.

“ew!your aegyo !”he said with a smirk

“aish.chincha..just let me use it!”

“wae?”

“I will just ..just search about siwon.”

“nah!im already sleeping.I aint got no time for that.”

“yah!stop being so selfish,my time is running out,just let me use it!”I said half yelled as I enter their house and then I saw her mom walk down the stairs.

“oh?annyeong haseyo omoni.”I bow 90 degress as kind of respect

“chorong ah..what are you doing here?”

“uhm..I will just borrow luhan’s laptop cause my father hide mine.”

“is that so?okay take your time.”she said with a smile.

I smile back as we head into luhan’s room.Well since our family is really close to each other,they don’t care if we went to each others room.

          I hurriedly turned the laptop on and wait for it to load.Luhan lay down on his bed as I take a sit in his study area.

“yah!why don’t you just search for him tomorrow?”he ask

I shake my head”I cant just missed it!”

“addict!”

“shut up and just sleep.”

“tsk!you should thank me cause I let you use my laptop!”

“whatev------kyaaaa!!!its oppa..gosh!his outfit really suits him..”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          Aish!I just cant fall asleep,she’s really noisy.fangirl these days..tsk!tsk!tsk!

          Back then I remember what kai just told me,confess and court her?And I cant really igore her for a long period of time.Pabo meT_______T.I look at chorong who’s now smiling at the screen.That smile is really angelic.It really suits her.

          She then look at me so I hurriedly close my eyes and pretended that im sleeping.

“aigoo~its already past at midnight.”she mumbled

“yah!xiao lu,I’ll go now~thanks!”she said as she get out into my room.I sighed as I stand up from my bed and watch her go out into our house.

          Have a good night!SHOCKS..im being emotional it doesn’t suit me.I should sleep now-_-

 

------------------------------

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)