CHAPTER 1

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

I sratch my head with irritation when I heard omma’s voice.She’s calling my name again and again.Aish seriously,its still early for school.What the hell she wants now?I slowly get up from my bed and force myself to walk,but my body stops when I saw a handsome creature in front of me.

          His eyes were sparkling and his lips its really soft..yeah..i think!?And his nose its really perfect…and way down here..Oh my gee!his uhm..how could I say this?..his 6 pack abs..kyaaXD..its really sparkling.I was about to touch it when my head bump hard into the door…aish..what the he---

“aish!!!omma!!!”I shouted irritatedly,omma crossed her arms into her chest ”Are you deaf?”

Geesh..daydream ruiner! ”Your already wasting your time with that!?”she said as she points at the poster at the door ”tsk!your really crazy with that…whatever his name is!”

 

I sighed heavily as I scratch my head”He’s siwon..choi siwon.How come you forgot your son-in-law’s name?”

“nonsense.Go down stairs the breakfast is ready.”omma ordered and then left.

Aigoo.aigoo! I went to the bathroom to  take a bath and prepared myself for school.

   After a few minutes I went down and head to our sala area.I the VCD player and insert suju’s cd.yeah..im their die hard fan. Well my bias in no other than my hubby siwon.I play the song Mr.simple..because im naughty naughty..!

I danced while I head to our dining area..I grab the sandwhich and start to eat.Then I heard someone singing”Because its noisy..noisy.Hey!its mr.scissor.”its no other than appa.He take a sit in front of me while he do some dance moves.he !

“appa its siwon not scissor..geesh!”

“well its just the same.”he replied

I swallow the food and take a sip of my milk..”upcourse its not the same..its already different the way you pronounce it! SIWON is different from scissor.”I pointed that word..as I look at them.Well good,they are not listening to me. Omma talked to appa about I don’t know,cause I don’t care.

          I readied myself to leave as I turned off the vcd player and put my earphones on. I cant stay with them.Haters gonna hate!How come they cant accept siwon in our family.tsk!

I scan for some songs and I ended up playing,  bonamana. omo!oppa is really hot In this mv.As I walk, I wonder where is that childish guy now.well its fine if he don’t show off.Im already irritated and its enough. But then when I look at my side

”How to keep loving you? Naega jinjja nege jaralge~” he sang as he smirked. This arrogant creature!I remove my earphone on my left ear as I look at him

”Are you deaf?Its really loud if you just know.”he explained as he point into my ear.I rolled my eyes and put it back”I don’t care!”I mumbled .He pat my arm and I look at him,he’s saying something so I remove my earphone again”what!?”I ask irritatedly,he chuckled as he points at me ”deaf!really..hahaha”

          Seriously,is he playing tricks with me now?He pat me once again..This time I remove the music’s volume..lets see now~He opened his mouth and keep saying nothing.gotcha!

“yah!pabo ya?”I said with a glare

“wae?wae?”he ask without a sound,well he still thought that I cant heard him?

“continue with that..you really look like a fool!”I shouted..then he showed me his most derp face..aish!it really irritates me!I told you he’s childish..I didn’t even know why he became my bestfriend!

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          As we head to our school,Lay and na eun approach us.Lay went to chorong,then she remove her earphones and put it in her bag. So whats happening now?

“Whoa! Lay oppa is doing some moves huh?”na eun said as we both look at each other.Did I just missed something here?

“What do you mean by that?”I ask

“Well im not really sure but it looks like oppa likes chorong.What do you think?”She ask

I bite my lower lip as I look at them”Well..they..they look good.”I said with a low voice.

“You’re right!And look the way they talk to each other is just so cute.”she said with a big smile on her face

I smirk and glared at them..cute?what’s cute with that?Is she crazy?And how come she didn’t even tell me about lay,come on!im her bestfriend and he’s my friend I should know bout that!should I?

 

“Hey!”Na eun waved in front of me,I blinked as I look back at her”Im sorry,what are you saying?”I ask

She sighed and smiled at me”nothing,forget it!”I nod slowly and look back at them.I wonder what are they talking about.I decided to walk towards them,but the stupid bell rings..aish!seriously..just on time!

          I enter our room and saw kai already in his seat.I put my bag down irritatedly,damn it!Im still thinking bout them.

“bro,any problem?”he ask..

I close my eyes for a while,then look at him”About the girl I like.”I said ,yeah he knew I like someone ,but he didn’t know that its chorong.Im the only one knows about that.

“ow?what happened?"

“I think she already like someone else.”

“eh?How did you know then?”

“I..I saw it..she’s talking happily with that guy.”

“bro,why don’t you just confess to her.court her!”

“MWO?”My eyes widened on what kai just said

“just suggesting..well thats the only way you can do to get her!”

I just sighed and look outside..how can I do that??I cant even confess to her..Damn this feeling!I can accept if its siwon but lay,oh!come on..lay is one of the most intelligent student in our school and he’s even handsome. And me?im just nothing but soccer boy player!But im good at singing and dancing.I’ll show it sometimes if I have some time.

[FASTFORWARD]

As our class ended, I bid my goodbye to my friends and went outside.As I walked  alone,my footsteps slowly fade away when I saw Lay patting chorong’s head.Are they together now?

          Chorong look at me and waved.I fake smile as I walk towards them.

“what are you two doing here huh?”I teased as eyed them.It really hurts!

“yah~Don’t put any meaning with it.Lay just help me with my MATH assignment.”She pointed that word.she knew that im not good at it!well she’s not good at it either!

Lay nodded”yeah,And chorong is a fast learner.”

“chincha?thats surprising.I thought she only knows about kpop industry~”I said with a smirk

“aish!chincha,well im good at studying not like you!”she pointed at me irritatedly

I rolled my eyes”you two look cute.No wonder your bestfriends.”Lay complimented

“yeah~that’s the point I don’t know why she became my bestfriend.”I replied.

Chorong shakes her head slowly as she glared at me”well the feeling is mutual.”

I put my hands into my pocket and started to walk away. Damn it!I cant really stay with them.As I walk away I bump hard into someone and we both fall on the floor.I look who is it and my eyes widened.

“omo!Na eun ah ..mianhaeyo~”I said as I help her to stand up,She brush the dirt all over her uniform.After awhile chorong and Lay went towards us.

“Na eun ah..kwenchana?”Chorong ask,na eun smiled while chorong gave me a glare

“Aigoo!Why do you have to be so clumsy?”

“Im not,geesh..its just an accident.”I said irritatedly as I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah~Don’t blame him.And besides im fine.No need to worry.”Na eun added,I look at chorong and gave her a smirk.

TSK!She’s acting like she’s the one who fell on the floor.

“seems both of you are fine,lets go home now its getting late.”Lay said,I look at na eun and say sorry again.She nods and smile a little.Damn it!chorong,why do you have to be like that?I so hate you.Really!

 

CHORONG’S POV:

                   Its 7:00 pm now,Aigoo~Im so dead.I went to the mall to buy the newest poster of suju.I forgot to tell them that im gonna be late..ottokae?I should ready myself to be scolded.Aish!chincha~I slowly walk towards our house,when I was about to open our gate luhan came out.”Oh!?”that word came out on my mouth,he look at me and sighed ”What are you doing here?”I ask, he just stare at me..that stare lasted for almost 8 seconds without blinking.

“yah~im asking you.”I said with a soft voice

He look away and said”Get in.” then left me there.Aish!Seriously,whats happening to him?Is he mad?? Wait..Yeah he’s mad.Maybe on what happened earlier.ARGH!Pabo me-_-!.lets go back to reality.

          I gulped as I open our door slowly..dug..dug..dug.AS I opened it my face brightened when I found them not here.Hmm,where are they?Are they sleeping already? That’s goo--.I was cutted when someone smacked my head with something hard..or not really but it hurts!

“where did you go..you kid huh?”omma shouted as she continue on hitting me..”your still on somewhere else..its late night already..huh??huh??”

“aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”I shouted then she stops

“Puh—Lease!!omma..can you just make me say something?”

“ow~mind explaining it?then go!”

I sighed heavily as I look at her”I..I went to na eun’s house..and..and we do our project in there.”

“Really?”appa came out,I nod as I scratch my head”im tired already.”I added as I yawn.

 

“then let us see your project dear!”he point at the paper bag that im holding.I gulped as I look at it.Im so dead now!!

“eh?”

“well I guess your doing great in school, we just want to see that overnight project.”omma added.

I look at the paper bag and to them...what to do?

“er..err..its not yet finish.I’ll show you if I already finished it!”I said as I forced myself to smile.

Then omma grab it and throw it to appa”ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!”I shouted as I run and run to get it but they keep on passing it to each other.aiSH!They are so childish!

After a few minutes the paper bag ripped and the posters fly all over our house.A moment of silence.

My jaw drops as I gulped...This is gonna be a painful night.

“You kid your such a liar!!”appa shouted as he throw some things at me.

“aish!We really did a project!”I replied as I picked it one by one,”omma..moved away you just ruined siwon’s face!”I said irritatedly when I saw omma’s feet all over my hubby’s face.

Appa stand up and kicked it all”aish!!!AAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted and pick it all hurriedly.

“No internet and t.v for a month!”appa said angrily.

Damn it,why does he have to do that?”omma~omma~”I cried as I hug omma’s legs for her to help me.

“im sorry dear,but its your fault anyway!”she replied.

Well then..fine!I so get it!!!