CHAPTER 8

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          We are still standing here and Super junior is still not showing up.Aish!Chincha~Just let them go out now.

“Good Afternoon guys .Im Jae min and im your mc.”the mc said as he went to the center stage.

They keep on playing No Other by suju and I cant help to be excited.

“Lets get started with some games first..you want?”he ask

“NAAEEEEEEE~~~~”I shouted and so do the crowd.

“Aish!Can we take a sit first?”luhan ask as he rolled his eyes

“Ey!Its okay we can just wait for them they will arrive soon.”

“soon??When next year?”

“Just shut up..geesh!”

“Who is a certified elf here?”mc ask again,I raised both of hands and shouted”MEEEE!!”

But theres a lot of people who is doing that and its really noisy in here.

“Whoa~that’s a lot.Okay.Let me ask a question first~”he said as he looked at the piece of paper that he’s holding”hmm..Who is the evil maknae of super junior?”he ask

Its kyuhyun!!I saw a lot of fans trying to went to the stage…ottokae!? I need to go in there..I was about to run to the stage when luhan grab my arm”where do you think your going?”

I didn’t response to him and I feel disappointed when I saw someone standing on the stage.

“aish!chincha..this is your fault!”I replied as I glared at him,then after she answered it right the mc gave her a suju tshirt..I wat that too.

“Be ready elfs..here’s my second question.What is donghae’s nickname?”

I tried my best to pushed myself through the crowd but someone got in first..argh!chincha~so I just stay here right in front.

“fishy~”the fat girl answered as she gave us a nervous smile..

“your right~Here’s your gift!”mc said and gave her a tshirt..

Damn it!Im still not getting into that stage..aish!chincha~

 “Okay..heres my third question…When is siwon..”hearing that name my eyes widened”birthday?”he ask

I went to the stage hurriedly and I didn’t even know that someone went to the stage too.

“whoa~theres two elfs here.”the mc said as he pushed us on the center stage together.

“Is siwon your bias?”he ask that girl”Yep.He is really is!”she answered happily.

I rolled my eyes ,then the mc turned into me”How about you miss?Is he your bias?”

“Nope.He’s my boyfriend.”I answered proudly,as the crowd make some noises..like”AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOO~”

The mc chuckled“So back to my question when is siwon’s bday!?”

I was about to open my mouth when the mc speak up again”Give me a right answer!”he added

He showed us the mic and gave us a look,I was about to grab it when that girl bump me and grab it..geesh!Fine!You freak!Lets see now.

“Well..he’s my bias since they debuted so  his birthday is on feb 10,1987.”she answered and gave the mc the mic

“Are you sure bout that?”mc ask as she nods”How about you?Since he is your boyfriend you said..What is your answer?”

I grab the mic and rolled my eyes at that girl..she’s really flirt!I mean she’s an elf since they debuted and she didn’t even know the real b-day of my oppa?

“ehem…Well yeah she’s right feb.10,1987 is the bday of siwon oppa and I guess a lot of us knew about that,but the real one is on april 7,1986…His parents were not be able to officially register him until feb 10,1987.That’s all thankyou.”I answered,then the crowd gave me a loud clap making me proud of myself at that time.LOL!

“That’s a nice answer..Well you can choose your price.”he said as he point at the prices area..

My eyes were twinkling as I head towards it..I grab two suju shirts and bow at them.Then I head back to luhan who’s now giving me a weird look.

LUHAN’S POV:

           That crazy girl came back with a two shirts in her hand..I look at her weirdly as she showed the tshirt to me”Look!Its cute right?Here This one is for you.”she said as she put it into my left hand.

“Mwo?Why should I wear this?”

“aish!Did you know that its hard to get into that crowd just to get this kind of shirt?”

“Did I ask you to do that?”

“Fine..Fine..I’ll just give it to someone else.”she said as she tried to get it in my hand..but hearing that someone else I hold it tight

“No..I’ll wear it!”

“Aish!chincha..why do you have to be like that?”

               We’ve been waiting for super junior to come and why do they have to be so slow.I mean its so boring in here.We take a sit on the floor first.

“Aish!Im so hungry~”chorong said as she massage her tummy

“Kaja..Let’s eat frist!”I said as I was about to stand up but she grab my arm”Kwenchana~Let’s just wait for them.”

“Mwo?Wait?your hungry and im hungry too..How come you can still wait for them?”

“I can bare it..If you want you can just buy your own food.”she said

I sighed as I stand up and look at her”I’ll buy my food..just stay here.”

She nods as she massaged her tummy again,I shake my head and look for the nearest food stand.

As I buy some foods I heard a loud squeals and shout again.

“Guys are you ready?Lets welcome super junior!!!!!!!!!!!”the mc shouted and the scream became loud and louder..I grab the plastic of food and look what’s happening now.

Theres five guys in the center stage but her siwon is not in there..

“Annyeong haseyo…sungmin imnida~I want to say sorry cause siwonnie cant come today ,he have an appointment.Anyway im his sub.”he explained.

I hurriedly pushed myself through the crowd and look for chorong,aish!She must feel lonely now.I just cant find her in there.I grab my phone and tried to call her but she’s not picking up..damn it!Where is she now?

“Aish!”I mumbled as I scratch my head irritatedly..

          I went to the other side of the stage and text her..

“yah!Where are you now?”I texted and after a few seconds she replied.

“I don’t know.dont look for me.You can go home now.”

Reading that message it makes me feel sad for her.I was about to went outside but I remember what she told me earlier. If I let that donghae signed this stuffs she will do whatever I will told her to do.The fansigning event started ,Theres a lot of people falling in line..aish!Chincha~Why am I doing this now?

I went to the third line and there I saw a girl standing..Time to do something,I don’t want to do.

“Hey,beautiful!”I said with a smirk

That girl blush as she covered her face with her album”Can I just fall in line here,You know my mom really likes donghae and I want to make her happy by getting donghae’s autograph.”

“oh?how cute~Sure oppa you can fall in line in front of me.”she said with an aegyo.

Ew!Thats worser than chorong..After getting donghae’s autograph.I wink at the girl and left.Giving me goosebumps.

This time I went outside and texted chorong again..

“yah!Im asking you ..where are you now?”

“I told you,you can go home now.”she replied

“I get donghae’s autograph..and you told me you will do everything for me.So im asking you where you are?”

“Fine..Im here outside sitting at the garden.”

 

          I started to look for that garden then I saw her throwing some rocks into the pond.I sighed as I went towards her and take a sit.

“Why are you here..Your waiting for them right?”I ask

“Nah!Siwon oppa is not in there..”

“Here~”I said as I gave back the suju stuffs..

“How did you get his autograph then?”she ask as she grab it and put it in her bag.

“You don’t have to know.”

“as you say so~”she said softly,I can feel that she’s really sad.As I look at her ,I saw tears falling in her eyes..She hurriedly wipe it with her hands.

“aish~jeongmal!”she said as she cried

I don’t know what to do at that time,I mean she’s crying right in front of me..

“I..its okay~”I said as I pat her back,but still she keeps on crying.

“There will always be a next time..You don’t have to lose hope.”

“But..I really want to see him…I really want to.”

I sighed ..aish!i don’t know what to do to stop her from crying.

“err…just think everything happens for a reason.”

“But still..”

“if you will rally meet him,you will no matter what.And I guess today is not the day for that.”I explained as I put out some foods

“want to eat?”I ask

She look at me as she wiped her tears”Yaeh~Im really hungry now.”

“I knew it!”

“geesh.palli..give me some!”she said as she tried to get it into my hands..

“wait up!You should take a diet..you look fat!”

“Im not!YAH!”

“haHA…If you just know.”

“shut up..And just give me some okay~”

“ara!ArA!”

 

-------------------

 

here's the continuation:))

thanks for your comments guys..

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!