CHAPTER 10

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

 

CHORONG’S POV:

                    As I get out from our house ,my eyes turned to their house.Aish!chincha..I cant still forget it!Luhan!!!Your really arghh!!!!Damn it!How dare you..How dare you to ki..whatever it is!I so hate you!

 “CHORONG!”omma called as she went outside holding something.Oh!Crap~I can feel what she want me to do now.

“wae?”I ask

“Give this to luhan first.I bet he’s still don’t have his breakfast.”omma ordered as she pushed it into my hand

“eerrr…I..I will be late.”

“is it hard to do that?Its still early.”

“You can just do it~”

“Just give it to him.I still have to iron your dad’s uniform.”omma said as she put it into my hand,I was about to speak up when appa called her.

I sighed and just now im heading into their house.I gulped as I slowly open their door.

I bite my lower lip and head to their kitchen”Maybe he’s still sleeping.”I mumbled and put the food on the table.

“What’s that?”someone ask,my heart skip a beat as I look at him.

“so shock?”he ask as he went towards me..

I sighed as I move backwards”yah..YAH!”

“what?”

“Nothing… just eat now..Gotta go!”I said and walk away from him..damn it!Why didn’t I just killed him.

“Luhan..do you remember anything?”I ask as I opened their door.

He gave me a weird look then shake his head”molla~wae?Whats that?”

“that’s good.Its just nothing.”I said and went out.

 

          Is it okay that he cant remember it?Should I still smacked him?But he’s drunk at that time..

“CHORONG!!!!”I heard his voice called my name so I stop in their gate..He opened their door and look at me

“Do you mean?”He ask as he touched his lips..

“aish!chincha!!!!”I grab my bag and smacked him”You should not tell me bout that!!!Well now you remember it you should pay!!!!”I yelled as smacked him with my bagpack

“wait…wait up!”He said as he tried to cover his face.

“geesh!You freak!!How dare you to..to ki…to kiss me?”I slowly said as I bite my lower lip and glared at him.

“mian!I don’t know..”he said ..I shake my head and smacked him again”pabo…pabo..pabo!!!!”I shouted as I get out from their house.

My blood is really boiling now.How dare he??aish ..jeongmal!!

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          As I take a walk in our school I saw chorong with Na eun.I smiled when I just remember bout yesterday.I kissed her!I just did.That what you called score…whahaha..come on lay …your trying me huh?Whahahahaha.

“Luhan daebak!”I said to myself as I take a walk again

“Hey bro…wait up!”kai shouted as he put his arm into my shoulder

I shrugged it off“wae?”

“Nothing..Just want to ask you something.”

“Since we both knew that you like cho--”before he could finish that name ,I hurriedly put my hand into his mouth.

“shut up!”

“okay..okay..We knew that you like her…so..”

“So?”

“So it means you don’t care about Na eun?”he ask

I sighed and look at him”I care for her as a friend.Thats all.”

“really?”

“wae?What do you want to hear?”

“oh…I just want to know what Is she to you.”

“Just a friend.No other than that.Why are you asking bout her?Dont tell me..”

“Yah!Its not that.”

“Im no yet saying anything here..”

“Im just asking..dont put any meaning.”

“Fine..Fine..I will not!”

---------------------------------

          Since its our lunch time we take our lunch in our school canteen.

I can feel that chorong is looking at me so I looked at her.But then I hurriedly looked away when I saw that she’s glaring at me..Omo..she looks scary.

“What are you doing here?”she ask

“Eating?It supposed to be like that right?”

“chincha~How dare you to show up your face?”

“I already said sorry..Why do you have to be like that?”

“Its still not right!How dare you!!”

“Guys…Guys..why are you fighting??”kai said as waved his hand between us.

“he started it first.”

“she started it first.”

“freak!’

“weird!”

“Aigoo~Please guys ..Give respect to our food.”na eun said as she looked at us.

I nod and eat already.Aish!What is her problem?I already said sorry.Or she want me to do it again?I’ll loved that..Hahaha

“Hey..why are you smiling?”kai suddenly ask..

They all gave me a weird look and as usual chorong is istill glaring at me..

“eeish!Why do you have to know!”I said and turned back to my food.

 

          After a few minutes Lay came up with a food.He take a sit beside Na eun..just kidding!Upcourse he will take a sit beside chorong.They will flirt in front of me.

“Sorry Im late~”he said as he put down his food one by one.

“its okay,we’re just starting.”Kai replied then Lay smiled

“chorong ah..I almost forget..Can you help me later?”he ask as he smiled at her.

I rolled my eyes and take a sip of my drink..tsk!can you help me later?Come on!Why is it have to be her?Theres a lot of students here..

“Sure!Why not..”she replied as they both smiled at each other

“ehem..”I cough and all of them look at me”whoa~Is it bad to cough in here?”

“don’t mind him..He’s weird.”chorong said as she rolled her eyes

“tsk!”

“Bro..let’s play basketball..you want?”kai ask

I smirk”Count me in!”

“How about you lay..you want?”kai ask

“Nah!Dont ask him he’s busy…”I said

“its okay..I’ll play with you guys.”he replied

------------------------

          We started to play basketball..Kai is holding the ball now..And he tried to shoot it but fail…

“whahahhaha..kai your awe------”I was cutted when I saw the ball right in front of my face..I hurriedly grab it with my hand.

“yah!How dare you!”I shouted to kai then lay grab it into my hand..

I smell fight now.He shoot it and smirk at me.Damn it!I should just play soccer instead.

I run to him and grab the ball,now its my turn.

“watch and learn.”I said as dribble it…I readied myself to shoot it..

As I throw ..I feel that its in slow motion..Please shoot…

“See!”I said as I saw the ball hit the net…it shoot!

Kai get the ball and dribble it then lay grab it again into his hand..then jump into the ring..he just shoot it again.

I tried to grab it from his hand but it feel like he’s an NBA player..Im.not.gonna.lose.

He shoot it again and again and were already sweating here..Kai suddenly grab the ball and pass it to me.My eyes blink as I look at it.

I smirk and look at chorong,before I shoot the ball ..I winked at her..but she smirk and rolled her eyes.damn it!

“watch and learn..”I said and throw the ball..My face truned into a poker face when Lay grab it before it could reach the ring…

How dare he?So show off!he shoot it and gave me a smirk.

I scratch my head irriatedly and wiped my sweat with my hand..

“Lay..your good!”kai complimented as he put his hand into his shoulder.

“Thanks!You guys did well too.”he said as put down the ball.

“nice one luhan~”he looked at me and stretch his arm..

I shake his hand and give him a fake smile”yeah..I know.”I said

          He bid his goodbye and went to chorong.As if he’s her girlfriend.damn it!I should be the one to went in ther,but she’s still mad at me.

“Luhan..here take this~”na eun approach me with a bottle of drink..

“How about me?”kai ask..I grab the drink and gave it to him”he can have it..I have mine.”I said and head to my bag near them.

“So what can you say?”lay ask her as they both smiled at each other..geesh!Whats worth of smiling in that?he just ask her!

“I didn’t even know that your good at playing basketball.”

“Now you know..”

“flirt.”I mumbled but they both look at me.”What?”

“Oh..chorong ah..let’s go..we still have to finish some school works.”he said

“okay…lets go!”she replied and left me in there.

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Our class is already finish so I decided to go home now.As I went outside of our school I saw luhan standing in ther with his earphone on and his hands on his pocket.

I didn’t approach him but instead I act like he’s not in there..Come on..How could I even forget it..Its my first kiss!He just stole it.I thought siwon oppa will be my first kiss.

“hey!”he called but I keep on walking then he grab my arm

“Are you deaf?”

“what do you want?”I ask as I remove his hand

“Nothing..are you still mad?”he ask..I sighed and walk again..

He walk beside me”Come on!Dont be like that..I didn’t mean to do it..Im..drunk at that time.”

“whatever.”

“geesh!fine…what should I do for you to forgive me?”

I stop from walking and look at him“You will do anything?”

“err…if..if its easy..I guess?”

“Tsk!I don’t know what should I ask you to do..I’ll just keep it.”

“aish..wae??Then your still mad?”

“I don’t know..but if I forgive you still have to do something for me right?”

“yeah…just tell me your wish~”

“shut up!”

“it means im forgiven now?”

“I said I don’t know…”

“I’ll just wait for that…Can I ask you something?”

“hmm?”

“Our highschool year will come to an end..What are you planning for college?”

“college?I ..I don’t know..Im still thinking about what course should I choose…how about you?”

He sighed as look at me“I don’t know too.”

“its still far..dont think too much.”

“geesh…”

 

---------------------

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)