CHAPTER 21

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

          I went to the bus stop as early as possible.I need to go back in seoul cause I still have something to do in there.Aish!those busses are really slow,they should be already here though.

“I wonder where is luhan now.”I ask myself as I look around.

Maybe he’s still sleeping or ..left already?*sigh*

          I grab my bag and look for my phone.My heart skip a beat when I cant find it.I put down all of my things but still my phone is not in there.I stand up and touched my pocket but theres nothing in there.Aish chincha!Dont tell me I left it in our house.

I still need to go back in there.I put back my things and take my steps irritatedly as ever.Geesh!How did I even forget my phone?Really!

As I walk a car stops in front of me.My eyes widened when I just realized that its luhan’s car.Eh?what is he doing here?He opened the car windows and look at me.

“Oh?wae?”I ask,he gave me a cold stare then grab something into his pocket.

He hand me back my phone ,I grab it as I smiled at him.

“Thanks!”I said ,he look at me and it seems like he wants to say something.But still I didn’t ask him.

I put my phone back and waved at him”bye~”

He closed the cars window and started to leave.

I take a walk back to the bus stop and sighed.Im still thinking on how luhan can fogive me.Aish!chincha..I think luhan is more important now than siwon oppa.Gosh!Im choosing him over my hubby.Cant believe it! -____-

“aish!chincha..what the-where are the busses now?”

          I look around and still theres no sign of those stupid busses.Tsk!

I heard a car’s beep and I look at my side then saw his car again.

I slowly went to it and he opened the car’s window again.

“wae?did you just forget something?”I ask.

“you!”he said then shake his head..geesh!looking cute with that huh! “what I mean is,you can ride with me since we will be going in seoul anyway.”he added.

I nod”okay,thanks!”I opened the back door and I cant open it.

“hey mind opening it!”I ask luhan,but he just look at it and instead open the front door.

“you can sit here though.”he said coldly.I scratch my head and just enter it.

He started the engine and the joy ride begins.Oh nope!its not a joy ride.Can I just say that it’s a silent ride now.

Then after a few minutes my phone vibrated and it’s a call from unknown number.I hurriedly answered it.

“yoboseyo?”

“hey!where are you now?”

“eh?who—who are you?”

“eish!whatkind of question is that!?Its me lay.”

“oh?Lay mian!I think I just got deleted your number.Sorry.”

“aigoo~why are you deleting my number?”

“I didn’t mean to do that!maybe its just an accident.”

“okay,I understand.Your going back in seoul right?”

“oh?yeah..yeah..I am.”

“I’ll be waiting for you then!”

“ara!Bye.”

“bye!take care!”I put down my phone and look into my contacts and saved lay’s number.

Geesh!Did I just deleted his number?But I cant remember that I did that!

 

LUHAN’S POV:

[BACKWARD]

          As I opened my car ,I look into their house first.She left already I think.Then someone opened their gate.Im  hoping that its her but its not.

“Luhan im glad your still there.”omoni said

“wae?Is there any problem?”I ask as I look at her.

She gave me chorong’s phone and I grab it”you will meet  each other in seoul right?please give it back to her.”

I nod “sure .I will.”I smiled and enter my car.

          But I stopped first on the side and look on her phone.Seriously I should know what she and Lay were talking about.I tried to open her phone but theres a password.geesh!Why does she have to put a password.

          Gotta guess it now.I tried to enter her name but its error.

Hmm..maybe ..aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.. Siwon for sure!I tried to type it but its not..damn it!What the hell.Maybe his fullname..then a smirk formed into my face when it opened.Now is the time.

I looked for the inbox and saw Lay’s messages.

Lay:

-GoodNight!And don’t forget my first condition okay XD.

“conditions?”I mumbled to myself as I look for other messages.

-Upcourse I will not.You know that I will do anything for my oppa!

$#%^**#@#$%&&$$*.My eyes widened when I just read chorong’s reply to lay.Dont tell me they are really together now?

Lay is really a traitor!DAMN IT!I should really know if they are already dating..geesh!This really makes my heart boil!

I went to her contacts and delete Lay’s number.For sure there will be no connection between them.Muhahahahahah!!

I put her phone on my pocket and look for her.

Upon reaching the bus stop,I already saw her walking.With that irritated expression.I stopped my car and opened the window.

“Oh?wae?”she ask,I gave her a cold stare then grab something into my pocket.

I hand her phone back and wait for her response.

“Thanks!”she  said ,I look at her and just want to say that she can ride with me.ugh!But I just cant.

”bye~”she waved at me.

I sighed and just close the window and leave already.

          Damn it!Why cant I just ask her.Too much pride nowT_T.

But still I found myself going back to her.There I saw her looking form left to right.I pressed the car’s  beep(A/N:Lol!I don’t really know what that thing called)She went towards me as I opened the car’s window.

“wae?did you just forget something?”she ask

“you”that word just came out into my mouth.I shake my head and look at her“what I mean is,you can ride with me since we will be going in seoul anyway.”I explained.

          Ugh!Luhan please stop doing that!

”okay,thanks!”she said and tried to open the back door.

“hey mind opening it!”

“you can sit here though.”I said coldly,why does she have to sit at the back when she can just sit beside me.

She enter the car and close the door.Then I start the engine.A long ride now…with her.Ei!

 

“yoboseyo?”                 

 “eh?who—who are you?”she ask,I smiled evilly cause I feel that its lay..Whahaha.Now you will gone.

 “oh?Lay mian!I think I just got deleted your number.Sorry.”she replied and it makes me irritated knowing that they will have a communication again.damn it!

 “I didn’t mean to do that!maybe its just an accident.”

“oh?yeah..yeah..I am.”

“ara!Bye.”

          She put back her phone and I think she’s thinking whoever delete his number now.I should just put his messages into the spam box though.

After almost 4 hours we reached seoul already.

“I’ll go out now.”she said,I stopped the car and wait for her to get out.

“thanks!”she said with a smile,I just nod and left her.

          That smile really make me go insane.I stopped my car and enter the sm building.As I enter it I saw kris and suho talking to manager hyung.

“hey whats up!”I ask as I went towards them.

“we will be filming a commercial ,maybe tomorrow.”kris said while suho nods.

Then manager hyung went in the middle of us”so guys be ready okay,I will go in your dorm tomorrow morning.Leaders you know what to do.”he said while giving them a look.

They both nod then manager hyung left us already.

“so hows your vacation?”suho ask,I just shrugged

“wheres the others?”I ask,then they both shake their heads and smiled weirdly

“what?”

“ei!your just changing the subject here.”kris said as he smirk

“I don’t know what your saying.I’ll go now.”I left them already and just head to the practice room there I saw sehun ,lay and kai dancing history.

I knock on the door and they all looked at me.

“hyung,your back!”sehun shouted as he went towards me.

I smiled back at him “so hows your vacation in busan?”kai ask

“well..i think its good.”

“your with chorong right?where is she now?”Lay suddenly ask.

Kai and I looked at each other while sehun  is just listening to us.

“yeah!why are you asking then?”

“where is she now?I just want to know.”

“I don’t know.I left the house earlier than her I think.”
“hope its true!”Lay gave me a smirk as he wipe his sweats all ove his face.

“pabo.”I mumbled as I turned back to kai.

Then Lay went in front of me”what did you just say?”he ask as with an angry tone.

“If I just know you heard it already!”

“mwo?are you trying me now?”Lay gave me a glare as he make a fist.

I smirk and glared back at him”then bring it on!”

          We readied ourselves to fight each other but kai and sehun stops us.

“we’re not yet finish!”Lay yelled as he removes kai’s hands from him.

Then baekhyun and chanyeol run to us while panting hardly.

“what happened?”sehun ask them

“guys,sasaeng fans are attacking our stylists.”baekhyun replied as he tried to ctahc his breath.

Hearing the word stylist my eyes widened ,chorong must be involved in there.

“where are they?”I ask,baekyeeol pointed outside..I hurriedly run towards it and there a lot of people in there.

“hey where are you going guys?”suho ask as he went In front of us.

I looked outside and saw chorong and eunji .Damn it!its really them!

“I need to help  them!”I said half yelled but then kris went to my side.

“No need.The guards are helping them already.Your image will be ruined if you do that!”he explained.

I cant do anything but to scratch my head irritatedly as I look at them.

“damn those sasaeng fans.I will kill them if something happened to her.”I whispered to myself.

Ugh!I cant help her.Damn it!Why did I even choose to be an idol now.

Now all I can do is watch her being hurt by someone.

 

----------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :\

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3