CHAPTER 15

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Aish!damn it.what should I do now?Luhan will study in china and I don’t know what to do now.He will be away from me.geesh!why does he have to say those things.maldo andwae~.

          I take a walk and look for him even though I don’t know where to find him.I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a call from appa.

“yoboseyo?”

“where are you?”

“wae?im still here in school.”

“did you even know that luhan will leave now?”

Hearing those words my world stops and tears fall into my eyes.He really mean it.He will left me already.

“chorong ah..are you still there?”appa ask,but I just don’t know what to say to him,so I just turned off my phone.

 

“luhan..wae?waeyo?”I whispered to myself.

          Its my fault.Always my fault!damn this life!I take a cab and head to our house.When I saw them outside their house ,I get off from the car and hide on the wall not far away from their house.I take a sneak and saw luhan’s mom talking to my parents.

 

“he will left me.I thought he will stay with me.”I saw him looking around ,maybe he;s looking for me.But I cant show my face to him..its really embarrassing after what just happened.

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          Chorong is not here.I wonder where is she.Geesh!Its my fault.I knew this will happen.Everything will change after I confessed to her.And now I will left her without saying goodbye.I feel sorry for her.

“luhan be good in there huh!”her dad told me..I nod and smiled

“I will.”

“aigoo..chorong is still not here.I called her already but she’s not showing up,where the hell did that kid go?”he replied while looking around.

“kwenchana..maybe she’s still with her friends.”

“well she’s your best friend so she should be here.I’ll call her again.”

“No..its--”I was cutted when I saw  his dad calling her already.

Then I heard chorong’s ringtone,so I look around.

“aish!she’s not answering it!that kid is really..aigoo~”

“kwenchana..”I said as I still look around,that’s her ringtone if im not mistaken.

I was looking on my side when I saw someone sneaking around.

Tsk!that’s her.She should talk to me.Should I say sorry to her?But still ,I can remember what just happened earlier.That really hurt my feelings.

“luhan lets go now.”omma said as she opened the car and enter it.

I cant do anything but to follow her.I bid my goodbye to chorong’s parents and at the same time .I want her to show up.

 

          As the car moves ,I look around but theres no chorong in there.She really don’t care about me.okay,I get it now.Im nothing but her worthless best friend.

 

CHORONG’S POV:

[FASTFORWARD]

          As I went home I feel empty.And all I think about is luhan.argh!why didn’t I even stop him?wae?chorong…damn you!Your so useless.

“aigoo~we’ve been calling you too many time,why aren’t you picking up?”omma ask,but I just look at her.

“luhan left already,he will be studying in china.”appa added.

I nod slowly”yeah I know.”I said weakly and head to my room.

 

 I throw my things and lay down on my bed.I loom at the necklace that luhan gave to me.It really reminds me everything about him.should I call him?

I grab my phone and look for his number,yeah I should.

I dialed it but it looks like his phone is turned off.

“geesh!this is all my fault!Everyhting is chorong’s fault!”I mumbled to myself and lay down on my bed.

Little did I know I already fall asleep,with the tears keep on falling into my eyes.

 

----------------------------------

sorry fo short chapter T_T

please subscribe and comment :D

Anyway thanks for those who leave some comments ,I really appreciate it!